The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Lovely Bambi music video

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I DID NOT MAKE THIS.

but I saw this on youtube I wanted to show this to the rest of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIfaqr_i8t0

MAY NEED TISSUES

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Touching, reminds me of some scenes in The land before time movie.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
really lovely and touching. I am always with you, even if you can¥t see me. This sentence reminded me at the scene where Littlefoots mother died :(

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I did some research on the song because I was sure that I remembered it from somewhere.  It's from The Fox and the Hound.  I remember that one well. :)

Such a great vid.  The songs and the scenes fit so well together.  To its original creator, I say, great job and keep up the good work. :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*wonders why bambi doesn't touch her* .. I seriously don't get that.. All other sad disney movies make me cry, but this one.. never.. It's a pretty vid though, I understand why people would cry..

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Jul 2 2008 on  10:16 PM
I did some research on the song because I was sure that I remembered it from somewhere.  It's from The Fox and the Hound.  I remember that one well. :)

Such a great vid.  The songs and the scenes fit so well together.  To its original creator, I say, great job and keep up the good work. :)
Yes, it is from Fox and the Hound :)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Jul 3 2008 on  12:53 AM
*wonders why bambi doesn't touch her* .. I seriously don't get that.. All other sad disney movies make me cry, but this one.. never.. It's a pretty vid though, I understand why people would cry..
That's interesting Mumbling, this vid didn't make me cry at first. I was touched by it, but it had to take Bambi to call out, "MOTHER!" in order for me to cry. :cry

Well, we all have different tastes :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I watched bambi II today(didn't know it existed before you came up with this vid) anyway. I understand why people might cry over it... It just.. It doesn't happen with me. Not even in the most touching moments of the film. I liked watching the movie though.. :)

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Yeah, with me, it's only LBT...  And now, with the closing of the studio...  I don't know it I can handle it anymore... :(
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Touching, but no tears from me.  That worked out bettter than I figured it would.