The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Year as a GOF Member (Starting May 2nd)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Wow.

I can't believe it's my first anniversary being a member here!
The only reason why I am posting this topic a day early is because I probably won't be on this forum tomorrow, so I want to type this up now.

This site really has done wonders for me in SO MANY ways. Or at least, it was me that tried to make the best of my time on this site. Either way, this site really proved myself and actually gave me a second chance at being a good online member instead of a pestering one. Which I will not lie, I was a very pestering and I did cause some havoc on some forums I joined. Maybe nothing TOO big, but yeah...I have not so great memories of that...and it was all because I was so socially awkward and such...

But to end this post on a lighter note, I really do LOVE you guys. I really do. Some I may know more then others, but you guys really are fun to talk to and are interesting people to have discussions with. I never met a people so kind, so interested in the other members and how they are in their state, so loving, and caring. I don't know where I would be right now without you guys. I really don't know.

Tonight I just watched the original Land Before Time. Now that I understand the moral, the plot, everything about it, I don't cry or get depressed when I watch it anymore, but I do wince whenever I hear Ducky speak, because that's Judith Barsi speaking, and I do want to cry a bit after hearing Ducky. And I can honestly say, that I appreciate the ORIGINAL A LOT more then the sequels or the tv show. My favorite film will always be the seventh sequel, but the original Land Before Time will always be the next best on my list of favorite LBT movies. This I know for a fact.

So, I just have one word to say, Keep the love of Land Before Time alive and burning, but also, keep this forum, this community alive and burning for years to come.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya :wave!

Congrats on your anniversary, Rat_Lady7.  The GOF definitely would not be the same without ya.  That's a good thing :D!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congrads on your first anniversary.  Going to have a wild party to celebrate?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Awesome RL7! :) I have enjoyed conversations with you. It's great having you around! :)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Awesome Rat_Lady! Great to have you with us!  :)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Congrats on your first (and many more) years on the GOF. :)  Glad you like it here.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy anniversary to you. I hope you will celebrate more of them here in the future. ;)
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Congrats on your 1st year anniversary with us Rat_Lady!  :D Here's to many more years and posts to come ;)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
It's been great having you here with us, and I look forward to having you for many years to come.

Congratulations :D

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Aww thanks guys! :^.^:

@Kor: Nah, I'm not throwing a wild party. I'm just giving my first year recognition.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
1st Anniversary is an Awesome experience,  Good to see you still around keep up the good work.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congrats on making it a year here. you've proven to be a valuable member rat lady. Keep up the good work, and congrats!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Lol! Wow! TWO years have passed for me here already! :p

I forgot all about this thread! Anyhow, I'm glad to be here and surrounded by good people. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congrads on year 2.  Going to have a little party to celebrate?

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Two years. Unbelievable. :wow It's amazing how much you've done for the GOF in that time. Congratulations, Amy! :DD
:birthday :birthday
:cheers
:celebrate

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yay two years of awesomeness! :) So glad you're with us! :D

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Jeeze.  It seems like you've been here forever.  Although I've been here for over two years now, I honestly can't remember you not being around.  Guess I've sorta taken ya for granted.  But anyway, congrats on making it a full year here! :D

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Just goes to show how time flies when you get used to something eh? Congrats on your 2nd anniversary with us Rat_Lady. As with all regular members, it's a joy having you on board. Everyone's little spice of life is was makes this online community great! Thanks for adding yours ;)