The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sharpteeth animations

Sharptooh #436

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I do think that creators of LBT got rid of the traditional green sharptooth animations. Ever since that last one in X, we've seen none of the orignal green Sharpteeth (or any of the original looking ones).

Have you seen any of the Green Sharpteeth in the TV series? No.

Even in Littlefoot's tale of the Lone Dinosaur in "the Lone Dinosaur returns" the Green Sharptooth is replaced by another brown one.

I'm kind of angry at this. I've just got LBT XIII, and the Sharpteeth look...weird.

I'm angry at this.  :angry:

Bring back the original Sharptooth!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
There have been not-green sharpteeth before though:

Unless there is something in LBT 13 (I haven't seen it yet) we have hitherto been spared the sight of grownup purple sharpteeth.

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I agree .Maybe they want sharpteeth to look differently but they shouldn't make them look weird or too cuddly like chomper.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Can't mess with the original black.  Its always in style.

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yeah, Sharpteeth should always look scary,not that they should¥t show any sign of love or friendship.
Like on the second  movie, when chomper¥s parents went to the great valley, well they destroid same stuff and tried to eat the residents there...and dind¥t recognise their son at the time, but after they did we could see same sign of love between parent¥s and son...

Omg this got out terribly wrong <_<
But you Undestood what meant, if u dind¥t I don¥t blame u <_<
 :bang  :slap

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There is also a very short scene in The Cave of Many Voices that shows some younger, maybe teen or preteen, fastbiters playing in some water with what I assume is one of their parents.

There is no reason why sharpteeth can't be different colors.  Is there often a trend in the colors used?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Malte279,Sep 2 2008 on  06:53 AM
There have been not-green sharpteeth before though:

Unless there is something in LBT 13 (I haven't seen it yet) we have hitherto been spared the sight of grownup purple sharpteeth.
What are you talking about? That guy looks pretty green to meø

There was a purple grown-up Sharptooth, the Spinosaurus from LBT 12. I think.

EDIT: What's going on? It keeps changing my irony mark into an upside-down question mark! Make it stop!!!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
What are you talking about? That guy looks pretty green to meø
That's because I did change the color as a little joke. It is Chomper of course, who is not supposed to be green, but I don't think anyone ever expressed a serious issue with his color.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Sorry, the irony mark that was supposed to show I got the joke was somehow lost in translation. It (your picture) made me laugh.