The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What if Littlefoot ever DID eat a crawler?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Chomper keeps offering him them sometimes.  What if, perhaps as a joke, Littlefoot actually DID eat one?  Apart from freaking out the Great Valley residents, what do you think Littlefoot would do:

Littlefoot:  PTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUHHHHHH!  (What Sharpteeth do when they eat green food)

Littlefoot:  Look, I'm a Bothtooth!

Littlefoot:  Poor poor crawler.  Why did I do that?

I've seen Chomper eat green food.  I'm just curious what would happen if one of the Gang of Seven (minus Chomper and Ruby) ate meat, even if by accident.  

It would be fun to see, wouldn't it?  I mean, it's gotta be possible that maybe Spike at least would eat a crawler on a tree star and not take the time to notice.  (Spike almost ate Ducky at least once.  Don't you think he couldn't accidentally eat a crawler or something?)

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
I don't think Littlefoot would eat a crawler on purpose, he's too sensible for that. But by accident he might. I mean if he were to trip and fall onto the ground with a mouthful of crawler's in his mouth then it would be easier to accidentally swallow one.

I can't deny Littlefoot eating ground crawler in front of the Valley residents could be a great April fools joke, if they did not take it to seriously.
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?