The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Season 2 fanfics

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Author's Note: The count starts at Episode 27 here, as I'm counting "The Cave of Many Voices" as Episode 1 and "Through the Eyes of a Spiketail" as Episode 26.)

Episode 27: Bad Influence

(Description: After Tricia nearly gets eaten by Red Claw, Screech, and Thud, Topps won't let Tricia play with the others anymore. Can they change his mind?)

Episode 28: Return of the Egg Stealers

(Description: Ozzy and Strut are back, this time taking Sharptooth eggs. After the kids meet some Sharpteeth who had their eggs taken, Chomper is forced to make a deal to get the eggs by the end of the day or else Ducky and Petrie will be eaten.)

Episode 29: Night in the Mysterious Beyond

(Description: The Gang of Seven gets stranded in the Mysterious Beyond for the night.)

Episode 30: Yellow Belly Adventure

(Description: The Yellow Bellies are back for some more wacky adventures.)

Episode 31: The Fast Runner Race

(Description: Ruby gets into races with some other Fast Runners who visit the Great Valley. Ruby is doing well. However, after a while, she starts to cheat as she likes winning and is caught by Chomper.)

Episode 32: The Flyers' Revenge

(Description: Rinkus and Sierra form an alliance with Dil and Ichy to try and get back at Littlefoot and his friends.)

Episode 33: Sharptooth Family Reunion

(Description: While in the Mysterious Beyond, the Gang meets up with Chomper's parents. Why Red Claw is after Chomper is revealed as is the danger he poses to them.)

Episode 34: Earthshake Escapade

(Description: An earthshake occurs in the Great Valley. Many family members are stranded in various places. Chomper wants to help find them with his sniffer, but will they trust him?)

Episode 35: Ali Returns

(Description: Ali and Rhett are back. Has Rhett changed or is he still up to his old ways?)

Episode 36: The Search for Guido

(Description: Guido has gone sleep flying again. The Gang of Seven goes after him and has various misadventures, including a Spinosaurus encounter.)

Episode 37: Friends for Dinner

(Description: After Chomper takes a rock to the head while they play on the Great Wall, he forgets that he ever met Ruby and the Gang of Five. Determined to hunt them, they must hide from him in the Mysterious Beyond and find a way to restore him back to normal.)

Episode 38: Tinysauruses in Trouble

(Description: The Tinysauruses are having trouble with Tiny Sharpteeth (Compsognathus). Can Chomper talk them into being nice?)

Episode 39: Return to Big Water

(Description: After the Gang falls asleep on a log near water during a rainy night, they wake up to find that flood waters have carried them to the Big Water. They get help from Mo, but Mo's old nemesis, the Liopleurodon, is eager to get a meal.)

Episode 40: Great Valley Misadventure

(Description: Bron and Shorty come back. However, Littlefoot, Shorty, and Chomper are trapped inside a cave during a minor earthshake. There, Shorty learns more about Littlefoot and Chomper's friendship and why they became friends. He also learns to be less of a bully. However, Shorty worries that the longer they are trapped in there, the greater risk that Chomper might give into hunger and turn on them.)

Episode 41: Boneyard Canyon

(Description: The Gang goes off into the Mysterious Beyond and winds up in Boneyard Canyon, a place with many skeletons and Sharpteeth, including Red Claw, Screech, and Thud, along every turn. Can they get out of there alive?)

Episode 42: Skip's Journey

(Description: Skip has been living in the Great Valley for a bit now. He still misses his parents however. He eventually goes looking for them with the others. They find his parents, but they are in danger from Red Claw, Screech, and Thud. Can they rescue them in time?)

Episode 43: Domehead Danger

(Description: After having a meeting with Chomper's parents to discuss plans to defeat Red Claw, the Gang has a run in with Red Claw, Screech, and Thud. They lose them. However, they have taken a deadly detour into the Mountains that Burn region. They brave tar, lava, and hostile Domeheads, who seem determined to make a meal of them, as they try and get back home.)

Episode 44: Mr. Club Tail

(Description: The Gang keeps having the bad luck of getting on the wrong side of Kosh (Mr. Club Tail). However, after an unfortunate incident, he gets into peril and only they can save him.)

Episode 45: Dana and Dinah Return

(Description: Dana and Dianah are back. The Gang has to watch them again, and they aren't happy about it.)

Episode 46: Return of the Bullies

(Description: Hyp, Nod, and Mutt are back, but this time they are the ones being bullied. The Gang eventually decides to help them out.)

Episode 47: The Swimmer Competition

(Description: Some unkind Swimmers insult Ducky, putting down her ability to swim. Ducky gets offended and challenges them to a swimming competition.)

Episode 48: Flyer Adventure

(Description: Petrie and Pterano go off on an adventure to Threehorn Peak together. They have many adventures there.)

Episode 49: Spike Is Missing

(Description: After Spike stops to eat a plant, he gets lost from the others in the Mysterious Beyond. Can the Gang find him before Sharpteeth do?)

Episode 50: Break In

(Description: After a friendly game goes wrong, the Gang accidentally breaks a hole in the Great Wall. Red Claw and other Fast Biters break in. Can the Great Valley residents drive them out?)

Episode 51: Kidnapped!

(Description: Chomper and Ruby, having learned how the Great Valley worked together to drive Red Claw and his Fast Biters out, start formulating a plan to get him brought down in the Mysterious Beyond. However, Red Claw, itching to get rid of Chomper once and for all, kidnaps Ruby in an attempt to lure Chomper and his friends to their doom.)

Episode 52: Showdown

(Description: They have escaped with Ruby but are on the run from Red Claw, Screech, and Thud. They meet a few Sharpteeth , Flatteeth, and Ruby's family in the Mysterious Beyond. They have to work fast to get the groups to work together and help them try and defeat Red Claw for good.)

CHARACTERS

GOOD

Littlefoot (Longneck/Flattooth)

Cera (Threehorn/Flattooth)

Ducky (Swimmer/Flattooth)

Petrie (Flyer/Flattooth)

Spike (Spiketail/Flattooth)

Chomper (Sharptooth)

Ruby (Fast Runner/Bothtooth)

Rhett (Longneck/Flattooth)

Ali (Longneck/Flattooth)

Shorty (Longneck/Flattooth)

Pterano (Flyer/Flattooth)

Guido (Glider/Sharptoothish)

Mama Flyer (Flyer/Flattooth)

The Old One (Longneck/Flattooth)

Bron (Longneck/Flattooth)

Grandpa Longneck (Longneck/Flattooth)

Grandma Longneck (Longneck/Flattooth)

Tria (Threehorn/Flattooth)

Tricia (Threehorn/Flattooth)

Topps (Threehorn/Flattooth)

Big Daddy (Tinysaurus/Flattooth)

Lizzie (Tinysaurus/Flattooth)

Skitter (Tinysaurus/Flattooth)

Loofah (Yellow Belly/Flattooth)

Doofah (Yellow Belly/Flattooth)

Foobie (Yellow Belly/Flattooth)

Skip (Tickle Fuzzy/ Flattooth)

Papa Sharptooth (Sharptooth)

Mama Sharptooth (Sharptooth)

Fast Runners (OCs) (Fast Runner/Bothtooth)

Mo (Swimmer/Sharptoothish)

Skip's Parents (OCs) (Tickle Fuzzies/Flattooth)

Mr. Thicknose (Thicknose/Flattooth)

Kosh (Club Tail/Flattooth)

Dana (Threehorn/Flattooth)

Dinah (Threehorn/Flattooth)

Hyp(Flattooth)

Nod (Flattooth)

Mutt (Flattooth)

BAD

Ozzy (Egg Stealer)

Strut (Egg Stealer)

Dil (Bigmouth Belly Dragger /Sharptooth)

Ichy (Sharpbeak/ Sharptooth)

Rinkus (Flyer/Flattooth)

Sierra (Flyer/Flattooth)

Red Claw (Sharptooth)

Screech (Fast Biter/Sharptooth)

Thud (Fast Biter/Sharptooth)

The Liopleurodon (Swimming Sharptooth)

Spinosaurus (Sharptooth)

Sharpteeth (Sharptooth)

Domeheads (OCs) (Bothtooth)

Sural (OC) (Swimmer/Flattooth)

Tiny Sharpteeth (OCs) (Tiny Sharpteeth/Sharptooth)

SONGS

Feel So Happy

Eggs

Big Water

Always There

Adventuring

Remembering

I Will Be the Best (New Song)

Me and Me Uncle (New Song to the Tune of Me and My Dad)

Good Times, Good Friends

Friends for Dinner

I Feel So Mad

It Takes All Sorts

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
EPISODE 27: BAD INFLUENCE

CHARACTERS

Littlefoot

Cera

Ducky

Petrie

Spike

Chomper

Ruby

Topps

Tria

Tricia

Grandma Longneck

Grandma Longneck

Red Claw

Screech

Thud

SONGS

I'm So Mad

Feel So Happy

"Let's go to the Meadow of Jumping Waters!" said Chomper. "Last one there is a rotten egg!" said Cera.

They ran out into the Mysterious Beyond. "Are you sure that we should bring Tricia with us? If she got into trouble, then we'd get into trouble because she got into trouble." said Ruby. "Ruby, you worry too much." said Cera. "Me think Tricia will be fine." said Petrie.

Ruby sighed. "If you say so. Last time we came here, we had a bad encounter with…." she said. ROAR! "Red Claw!" she screamed.

Red Claw came after them, his mouth dripping saliva. They all turned and ran. Screech and Thud came toward them too. They were headed for Tricia.

"We can't lose Tricia!" said Cera. There was a ledge in front of Tricia with a drop off below it. There was another side about 8 feet from where Tricia was.

"Tricia, you need to jump! Jump you need to!" said Ruby to Tricia. Tricia jumped. She almost made it to the other side, but slipped. She dangled, hanging onto a vine and crying.

"Tricia!" said Cera! Cera jumped across and got her sister. The others also were able to get across. Red Claw, Screech, and Thud too were able to get across. They headed toward the entrance to the Great Valley. They were able to get in.

Red Claw, Screech, and Thud turned back, knowing they couldn't take all of the Leaf Eaters in there. "Yeah, we did it!" said Littlefoot.

They turned and saw Topps glaring at them. "You were careless with Tricia!" he said gruffly. "But Dad I..." said Cera. "I've told you that the others were a bad influence!" said Topps. "Dad, we..." she said. "I don't want Tricia going with them anymore! That was too close!" said Topps. "What?!" said Cera in shock.

(Theme song: All I see is the day in front of us. All I see is the day in front of us. Burning bright with a new-born sun. Burning bright with a new-born sun. Come follow me

Hills to climb and plains to roam
Oh, streams to follow all the way home
To the Land Before Time
Before time

)

"It's not fair!" said Cera angrily. She had tried to get her father to back down but he wouldn't budge. "I did what I had to. I can't let Tricia get hurt." said Topps. "Hmmmmmphhhh!" said Cera, angrily running and smashing a boulder. "Cera!" Topps called after her.

"Don't you think you're taking it a bit too far Topsy?" said Tria. "No! I lost my wife and most of my kids. I'm not going to let anything happen to Cera and Tricia!" said Topps firmly. "You're being too harsh! It was an accident!" said Tria. "Well, that 'accident' almost cost Tricia her life!" said Topps.

Tricia was crying, as she too thought her father was overdoing it. Cera was fuming. "It's not fair Tricia!" said Cera. Tricia nodded.

Littlefoot and his friends also thought this was unfair. "Your dad is being unreasonable!" said Littlefoot. "Normally, I'd make you sorry you questioned my Dad, but right now I agree." said Cera. "Perhaps your dad just trying to do what he think right." said Petrie.

"Well, it's not fair
We didn't mean for that to happen.
He doesn't care
Now I feel hurt on the inside
And Tricia is upset as well.
I can tell.
Makes me wanna yell
Smash rocks and kick them
Step aside
Get outta my way, 'cause I'm angry
And it's something I can't hide
But after all
I kick and stomp and roar
It seems that I
I still feel
that I can't take it anymore
I still feel bad
I'm still mad
So what now?" sang Cera.

"I'm sure I don't know." said Ruby. "We could play with her anyway. We could. We could." suggested Ducky. "You don't want to cross Dad. Trust me." said Cera matter-of-factly. "Well, I have an idea." said Littlefoot.

He came to his grandparents. "We have a problem with Mr. Threehorn." said Littlefoot. "What's he done now?" asked Grandma Longneck. "Tricia went with us into the Mysterious Beyond. Red Claw, Screech, and Thud came. It wasn't our fault that she almost got eaten and almost fell to her death. It was just an accident. Bad luck. Now he's not letting Tricia around us again. He thinks we're a bad influence." said Littlefoot. "The nerve of him!" said Grandma Longneck. "I'll go talk to him." said Grandpa Longneck.

"I think you are overdoing it." said Grandpa Longneck to Topps. "Don't tell me how to deal with my kids." said Topps gruffly. "Littlefoot feels that this is overdoing it." said Grandpa Longneck. "Littlefoot needs to mind his own business." said Topps. "You've made it his business by claiming he's a bad influence!" piped in Grandma Longneck.

"I almost lost Tricia! I'm her father and I'll do what's best for her." said Topps. "Well I'm her mother and I say you're overdoing it. It was an accident." said Tria, confronting Topps.

"Look dear, I don't want her to get hurt." said Topps. He stormed off. "Men!" muttered Tria.

"So, did it work?" Chomper asked Cera and Littlefoot. "No, Dad is still as stubborn as ever!" said Cera in disgust. Spike shook his head.

"Well, I've had it. I'm running away! I can't take this anymore!" said Cera. "Cera, wait!" said Littlefoot. However, she turned and ran and headed out into the Mysterious Beyond.

"Cera! Cera!" Topps called a few hours later. He kept searching for Cera. "Where could she be?" he asked Tria. "I don't know Topsy." she said. Tricia was worried. She was being watched by Topps and Tria. However, she was worried about her older half-sister. While Topps and Tria were worrying about Cera, Tricia went off. She headed toward the Mysterious Beyond.

"Where Tricia going?" asked Petrie. "She is going into the Mysterious Beyond! She could get hurt out there! She could! She could!" said Ducky. They all went after her.

"We've got to find her!" said Littlefoot. "We are already in hot water with Mr. Threehorn. If we help, then maybe he will let us be with Tricia again." said Ruby. "But where is she?" said Littlefoot.

Chomper sniffed the air. "That way." he said, pointing south. They went after Tricia, hoping to find her before a Sharptooth did.

Cera, meanwhile, headed out here to be alone. She didn't really intend to stay away for good. Maybe her vanishing would make her dad realize that he was being foolish and that, once he got her back, he would forget the whole thing with Tricia.

Suddenly, she saw two familiar Fast Biters. They were prowling around, looking for a meal. Screech and Thud! She turned and slowly tried to creep away. The two Sharpteeth sniffed the air. They smelled her and moved toward her. She saw them in time and took off full speed!

While Cera ran for her life, Tricia continued to wander into the Mysterious Beyond, looking for her older half-sister. "Cewa!" she said. "Cewa!" She couldn't find her. She started to cry.

Just then, Cera ran right into her. "Cewa!" she said happily. "Tricia?" said Cera in shock. "What are you doing out here?" she asked. ROAR! Red Claw!

"Don't panic Tricia, Cera is here." said Cera, trying to reassure her younger half-sister. The other kids came to them. "There you guys are!" said Littlefoot.

Red Claw, Screech, and Thud came into sight, their mouths dripping saliva, eager to get a meal. "Go Tricia! I'll handle them!" said Cera to her half-sister. "Cewa?" said Tricia. "I said go!" said Cera.

Topps and Tria saw the sight. They couldn't believe it. Topps was upset again. "They put Tricia in danger again!" said Topps angrily.

"No, Topsy. We were supposed to be watching Tricia. You can't blame it on them this time. Cera went out there because she was upset and Tricia went after her." said Tria. Topps could say nothing. He knew that Tria was right. Plus, she could be stern when mad enough. Stern enough to even scare him into backing down.

Cera went and charged at Red Claw. She tried to ram him in the foot with her horn. It made him yelp, but he still stayed up. He moved to strike her.

Red Claw howled in pain. "Huh?" said Cera. Chomper had bitten him in the tail. Screech came and tried to bite Chomper. However, Chomper moved in time and Screech bit Red Claw's tail instead. Red Claw howled in even more pain.

Screech jumped aside. It was a near miss. Red Claw had aimed an angry swipe at Screech for biting him in the tail. The three Sharpteeth now moved toward Chomper and Cera.

"Hey you!" said Topps. Topps charged at Red Claw. He was able, after a standoff, to knock him over. Red Claw got back up and Screech and Thud came at Topps. It looked bad.

WHaM! Tria butted the two Fast Biters. They howled in pain. Luckily, for them, they only got jabbed by her horns and not impaled. The kids all rammed them too. The bad guys fell over. They knew that they were outmatched and took off. The group cheered.

Back in the Great Valley, Topps apologized to them. Apologizes from Topps were rare, as he so often thought he was always right, but he did the best he could. "I'm sorry. I owe you an apology. That was really a mistake. It could have happened to anyone. I see that now. You have my permission to go with Tricia again." he said. They all cheered. "However, I do expect you to be careful with her. She's still young after all." said Topps. "We understand sir." said Littlefoot.

Cera and the kids started to sing.

"I feel so happy

I want everyone to see
It's like the bright circle
is shining inside of me." sang Cera.

"Tricia almost got hurt and it made upset Dad.

I think he'd always be mad.

But then we found out that we all make mistakes

and now we can play again." Cera continued.

"I feel so happy

I want everyone to see
is shining inside of me" sang the others.

"I feel so happy

I want everyone to see
is shining inside of me

Feel so Happy!" they all sang.

It seemed that things were back to normal. Tricia went playing with her friends in the mud pools. They were all having a good time. Tricia fell in and them resurfaced, giggling. They all laughed. All was well again.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
EPISODE 28: RETURN OF THE EGG STEALERS

CHARACTERS

Littlefoot

Cera

Ducky

Petrie

Spike

Chomper

Ruby

Ozzy

Strut

Screech

Thud

Metriacanthosaurus Mom

Metriacanthosaurus Dad

SONGS

Eggs

I Feel So Happy

"Ok Strut, let's see what we can get today." said Ozzy. "I don't know Ozzy. Stealing Sharptooth eggs seems dangerous, don't you think?" said Strut. "Maybe we could some green leaves and..." said Strut, picking up a green leaf and preparing to put it into his mouth.

"No!" said Ozzy angrily, knocking the green leaf out of his brother's hand. "You're going to learn to like eggs Strut! One way or another!" said Ozzy. "Just because you're my older brother doesn't mean you can always boss me around like that. I have feelings you know." said Strut.

"I want you to be normal, instead of the oddball you are!" said Ozzy angrily. "Watch and learn brother." said Ozzy. Strut covered his eyes, for his brother was going for Metriacanthosaurus eggs. Ozzy dodged the watchful eye of the parents and grabbed several eggs. Ozzy saw that his brother was standing nearby with his eyes covered. He groaned. He moved away from the Sharpteeth. He then yelled to his brother: "Come along Strut!" Strut opened his eyes and took off after his brother.

The Sharpteeth were saddened about the loss of their eggs. However, in the distance, they heard others coming. They sniffed the air. "Flat Teeth." they said to each other in Sharptooth.

Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Chomper, and Ruby were in the Mysterious Beyond again. They had gone out here to talk to Ruby's family. They were on their way back. Ducky and Petrie were in front. Suddenly, some clawed hands grabbed them.

"Let me go! That is not nice. It is not." said Ducky. "Me no like this!" whined Petrie. They turned and saw yellow eyes staring at them. The creatures had pointed teeth. "Sharptooth!" the two yelled.

Chomper ran forward. "Let them go!" he said in Sharptooth. "They are our lunch!" the Sharptooth couple said in Sharptooth. "Isn't there any way I can persuade you to let them go?" Chomper pleaded in Sharptooth. "As a matter of fact there is." said the Sharptooth father in Sharptooth. "What?" Chomper asked eagerly in Sharptooth. "Our eggs were stolen just moments ago. If you can get them back the Bright Circle goes down, we will let them go. If not, we will be having them for dinner." said the Sharptooth mother in Sharptooth. There didn't seem to be any other hope for Ducky and Petrie. "Deal." said Chomper in Sharptooth.

"What did they say?" asked Littlefoot. "Their eggs were just taken. If we get them back before the Bright Circle goes down, they will let Ducky and Petrie go. If we can't then...then..." said Chomper. He couldn't say "they will die" so instead, he just drew his claw across his throat dramatically. The others got the message and gasped.

Theme song plays ["All I see is the day in front of us! All I see is the day in front of us! Burning bright with a new-born sun! Burning bright with a new-born sun! Come follow me

To the Land Before Time
Before time")

"How are we supposed to find those nasty Egg Stealers before the Bright Circle goes down?" Cera asked. They were all worried for the safety of Ducky and Petrie. "I'll smell them out." said Chomper. He sniffed the air. "Odd, I recognize that smell!" he said.

Meanwhile, Ozzy and Strut kept going, looking for a safe place to eat the eggs. Out here in the open simply wouldn't do. "Ozzy, are you sure about this?" asked Strut, worried. He recalled what happened when he had gotten on the wrong side of Chomper's parents. "Yes, I'm sure." said Ozzy. "I don't think Eggs are worth this risk." said Strut. "Yes, ALL eggs are!" said Ozzy angrily.

"When I wake up

first thing I do
Eggs
Is to look around
for something to chew
"Eggs-actly"
Feeding myself is very, very tricky
because you see, I'm ridiculously picky
Eggs" sang Ozzy.

"Ozzy, I don't mean to bother you but I think we should..." sang Strut.

"This Struthiomimus
won't settle for the dregs
I'll borrow
I'll beg
I'll even hug you." sang Ozzy.

"Hug me?" sang Strut in shock.

"For my dear beloved dose...

of eggs." sang Ozzy.

"Um Ozzy I don't think this is such a good idea
I don't like being chased or eaten.
Why not get a juicy little leaf
with a beautiful stick in it
Why not just give up on eggs
so that we don't have to risk it?" sang Strut.

"Strut!" sang Ozzy.

"What?!" Strut sang.

"You imbecilic eater

great green globs couldn't
possibly be sweeter
than a pile of eggs.

It's worth risking Sharpteeth even at night,

to get a tasty bite!

You've got to smell them, feel them, crack them open

for a great big nest full I am hoping." sang Ozzy.

"Why don't we just admit that we've been beaten?

There's no risk in getting green.
It certainly couldn't hurt.
and we won't get eaten." sang Strut.

"The colors and shapes and assorted sizes

gobble them all for appetizers
Eggs-tasy." sang Ozzy.

"Ozzy, what's the matter with a little vegetation?" sang Strut.

"I've had it up to here with this aggrevation!" sang Ozzy.

"Why not have a piece of a tree?" sang Strut.

"Why can't you be more like me?

You leaf-loving" sang Ozzy.

"Hey!" said Strut.

"Bush-burping

Stem-smelling
Garden-gorging" sang Ozzy.

"Wait a minute!" said Strut.

"Plant-popping, tree-tasting, always running,

Dirt-devouring beast!" sang Ozzy.

"Ozzy!" said Strut.

"You've got to have eggs

Thrice a day
at least." sang Ozzy.

Meanwhile, the kids were following Chomper, who was smelling the air. "I know that smell. I smelled it before, some cold times ago." said Chomper. "What is it?" said Littlefoot. "Remember those Egg Stealers that we had trouble with when we first met?" said Chomper. Littlefoot gasped. "It's them, isn't it?" said Littlefoot. Chomper nodded.

"Well, there's seven of us and only two of them, if it is." said Cera. "Don't underestimate them. They're a lot more dangerous than they look." said Littlefoot. Chomper nodded.

Meanwhile, Ducky and Petrie were struggling. "Let me go. I do not like this, oh no I do not." she said. "Me want to go home!" Petrie moaned. The two Sharpteeth stared at the kids. "Why did the young boy want to try and get them from us? Surely, his mom and dad can get him something to eat." the female asked her mate in Sharptooth. "No idea. Perhaps he is hungry for Swimmer and Flyer." he replied in Sharptooth.

"What are they saying?" Ducky asked Petrie. "Me no know. Me no understand Sharptooth." said Petrie. The two were both afraid. They wondered why they were still alive. Ducky nervously poked the male Sharptooth. "Are you going to eat us?" she asked.

Neither he nor his mate understood what she said. However, they kind of guessed. "It doesn't look good for you kid either way. Most likely we'll be eating you after the Bright Circle goes down However, if by some luck, we get our egg back, that young boy will be eating you." he said to Ducky in Sharptooth.

Neither Ducky nor Petrie could understand him. "What you say?" said Petrie. The female Sharptooth guessed that they could not understand them. She decided to do it the old fashioned way.

She pointed at the Bright Circle, then at the ground, then at her eggs, then at Ducky and Petrie. Ducky sat there, perplexed. She said to Petrie "We have until the Bright Circle goes down to do something with eggs." said Ducky, trying to understand the charades. The female Sharptooth pointed at a spot where some eggs were clearly missing from her nest.

"Oh, me get it. They want their eggs back before the Bright Circle goes down." said Petrie. They nodded to show that they got it. The male Sharptooth put rocks where the missing eggs were. He then pointed at them and showed claws walking away. Eventually, the kids got it.

"They said that if they get their eggs back before the Bright Circle goes down, they will let us go." said Ducky. "What if they not get them back in time?" Petrie asked Ducky. He and Ducky threw the rocks out of the nest and then pointed to himself and Ducky.

The female understood and pointed to Ducky and Petrie. Then she opened her mouth and pointed inside it. "They say that if they no get them back by the time Bright Circle down, that they eat us!" said Petrie in fright. They both whimpered.

The female Sharptooth looked at them with pity. "I've eaten their kind before, but this is going to be awful." she said in Sharptooth to her mate. "We will do it quickly dear." he said back in Sharptooth to her.

Ducky and Petrie didn't understand what they were saying. However, they both knew that time was running out, and that, if Chomper failed, this would be their last day on earth.

Meanwhile, Chomper had caught sight of the Egg Stealers. "Hey you, give back those eggs!" he said. Ozzy and Strut turned to glare at him. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the young Sharptooth who showed us up a few cold times ago!" said Ozzy. "Give back those Eggs you smelly Egg Stealers!" said Chomper.

"Or what? You going to eat us?" said Ozzy, smirking. "Come on Ozzy, don't provoke him." said Strut nervously. "Yeah, I might." said Chomper. He was seriously considering it. If they lost Ducky and Petrie, these two were going to pay he thought!

"Get him!" yelled Ozzy. The two tackled Chomper before he could react. "I'm going to deal with you once and for all!" said Ozzy. "Let's throw him off a cliff, eh, brother." said Ozzy. Ozzy and Strut went off, carrying Chomper. They had left their eggs behind.

"Get the eggs. I'll go get Chomper." said Littlefoot. The others got the eggs. "We must hurry. Hurry we must before they come back." said Ruby. "I hope Ducky and Petrie are ok. How do we know the Sharpteeth will keep their promise?" said Cera. "We'll have to trust them. What choice do we have?" said Ruby. Cera realized that she was right.

Meanwhile, Ozzy and Strut had Chomper near the edge of a cliff. "So long Sharptooth!" said Ozzy. Strut laughed maniacally.

"Leave my friend alone!" said Littlefoot. "Oh, just what I hate, a pesky weed wacker!" said Strut. "I'll get you too!" said Ozzy.

"Forgetting something?" said Chomper, smiling. "What?" said Ozzy angrily. "Dropped something?" said Chomper. "What did we drop?" said Strut.

"Our eggs!" said Ozzy in horror. "Egg-actly!" said Chomper, smiling. Littlefoot rammed Ozzy, who dropped Chomper. Strut ran forward, but Chomper took a bite at him. Strut moved aside just in time. Ozzy and Strut collided, rolled down around the edge of the cliff, and fell down a few feet into pricker thorns.

"YOW!" they both yelled. They eventually got out of the thorns. "How could this day get any worse?" said Ozzy in disgust. Just then, Screech and Thud came. "Now it's worse." said Strut. The two ran. It took them a while to lose the two Fast Biters.

Strut picked up a green leaf. "Leaf?" he said, offering it to Ozzy. Ozzy whacked him. "Strut!" he said angrily.

Meanwhile, the kids had come back with the eggs. And just in time, as a moment later, the Bright Circle went down. The kids all started to sing, especially Ducky and Petrie.

"Me feel so happy

Me want everyone to see
It like the bright circle
All shiny inside'a me." sang Petrie.

"Me thought that this was the end.

That it would be the doom of me and me friend." sang Petrie.

"I was so worried about what would become of Petrie

and he was so worried about what would become of me.

I thought for sure, that that this was something they could not do.

But Chomper and Littlefoot made it through." sang Ducky.

"We feel so happy

We want everyone to see
is shining inside of me

Feel so Happy!" they all sang.

The Sharpteeth,true to their word, let the kids go. They snuggled their eggs. They gave a curteous nod to Chomper. As they saw them walk away, the male said to the female in Sharptooth "I think he's friends with the others." His mate replied in Sharptooth "They have a great friend."

The kids were able to get back into the Great Valley. All was well again.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I like your ideas for season 2 of the Land Before Time tv series. It's off to a good start.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
EPISODE 29: NIGHT IN THE MYSTERIOUS BEYOND

CHARACTERS

Littlefoot

Cera

Ducky

Petrie

Spike

Chomper

Ruby

Red Claw

Screech

Thud

Grandpa Longneck

Grandma Longneck

Topps

Tria

Mama Swimmer

Mama Flyer

SONGS

Out There (New Song to the tune of Big Water.)

Always There

It was getting late. The Bright Circle would be down in about an hour. Chomper, however, was hungry. He went to get some Stinging Buzzers. However, it didn't quite go as planned, for they went after him. He came running, trying to avoid being stung. The others also took off. They ran right up the Great Wall. They moved aside to avoid the Stinging Buzzers, and were able to avoid them. However, they slipped and rolled down rocks on part of the Great Wall.

They were ok, though they were sore and bruised. Ruby, however, got the worst of it. "My ankle is dislocated. Dislocated it is." said Ruby. They went toward the path back into the Great Valley. "It is too steep. If I climb it when I'm like this, I will fall." said Ruby. "You should rest for a bit. You should. You should." suggested Ducky. However, they didn't have time to rest. ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR! It was Red Claw, Screech, and Thud!

They ran. Littlefoot and Chomper supported poor Ruby. They were able to hide in a cave. Quickly, they blocked most of the entrance with rocks. The bad guys went past.

(Theme song: All I see is the day in front of us. All I see is the day in front of us. Burning bright with a new-born sun. Burning bright with a new-born sun. Come follow me

To the Land Before Time
Before time

)

"I think we lost them." said Littlefoot. "They won't give up that easily. Not if I know Red Claw." said Chomper. Ruby moaned. "Are you ok?" Ducky asked her.

"I'll be fine as I only dislocated it." said Ruby. Chomper and Cera pushed against her leg. It went back into joint. "That feels better. Thank you my friends." said Ruby.

"Ok, let's go back." said Cera. Chomper peaked through the cracks of the rock wall they had made. "It's dark out. We can't." he said.

"Why not?" asked Cera. Chomper and Ruby looked at each other. "There are Sharpteeth that hunt at night. It won't be just Red Claw, Screech, and Thud out there." said Ruby. "I'm not afraid." said Cera. "Me am." said Petrie nervously. "Me too. I am, I am." said Ducky, seeing the fear in Chomper and Ruby. "I don't know..." said Littlefoot, uneasy himself. Spike nodded to show that he agreed with the others, minus Cera.

"Come on guys, stop being a bunch of Scaredy Eggs." said Cera. She headed for the opening. However, Chomper, grabbed ahold of her. "You must not go out there at night for if you go out there, you will likely get eaten." said Ruby. "It's not like I haven't been chased before." said Cera, still not convinced.

Ruby and Chomper began to sing.

"The Mysterious, mysterious Beyond! The Mysterious mysterious Beyond!

We don't want to go out there at night.

We'd rather not get in a fight.

We don't want to suffer a fright.

We'd prefer to stay in here and be alright.

And not go out there." they both sang.

"I'd rather stay in here and got some sleep

then go out there and met a fanged creep, a big fanged creep." sang Chomper.

"No thanks I don't need a scare.

I'm not going out there. Not out there." sang Ruby.

"Things that could rip off your arms, legs, and head.

Things that will catch you and leave you dead." sang Chomper and Ruby together.

"We don't want to risk it so we're..." they both sang.

"Not..." sang Chomper.

"Not..." sang Ruby.

"going out there." they both sang.

As they finished the song, they heard creepy noises coming from the Mysterious Beyond. They all huddled together, terrified.

After some time, Cera said, "So, what now?" "Well, I need to get something to eat." said Chomper, who unfortunately happened to be looking at Cera. "Don't look at me!" said Cera. Chomper went off. He came back later with some Crawlers that he'd found. He started to eat them.

"Could you not eat those in front of us?" said Cera irritably. Chomper went to another section of the cave and finished his meal. He came back when he was done.

"Ok, now that Chomper has had his really disgusting dinner, what do we do now?" said Cera. KABOOM! KABOOM! SPLASH! SPLASH! SPLASH! SPLASH! It started to thunder, lightning, and rain outside. "Just great!" moaned Cera. The others groaned too.

"We're going to have to spend the night here in the Mysterious Beyond. I suggest we spend the night here in this cave as it is dry here and if we go out there, we'll get wet, if not eaten." said Ruby. "We should check out this cave first. We have to check that there is not another way in. It would be awful if Red Claw, Screech, and Thud camed upon us in the middle of the night. It would. It would." said Ducky. "Good idea." said Littlefoot.

They checked and found that, though the cave was big and had a few passages and caverns, there were no other entrances. They decided to settle in the back of the cave. However, just as they were snuggling and about to fall asleep, water came in through a part of the roof. "Hey!" said Cera, jumping up in alarm.

The water started to pour in. Soon, the chamber was flooding. "Hang on!" said Ruby and Littlefoot. They got the others out of there in time. They moved to a higher level.

"Wow, that close!" said Petrie. "I do not like being in here. I do not." said Ducky. "I wanna go home!" said Cera.

"Me wish me were with Mom." said Petrie. Ruby and Chomper nodded.

They began to sing:

"When the rain come down

And storms come in the night.
When me afraid of sky fire
She always there to help me with me fright.
She wrap her wings around me
And tell me "Don't be scared"
And me knew that me was safe because
Me Mom always there." sang Petrie.

"When there would be many things at night that would give me a scare.

i was able to rest at night feeling safe because I knew, they were always there.

Always there when I was feeling bad.

They always were there to protect me: my Mom and Dad." sang Chomper.

"Always there

Someone you can count on
To comfort you
Always there
Like a green, green valley
You can come home to." all of the kids sang.

"I can recall the times I'd lay awake.

Something in the night would cause me to shudder and shake.

But Mom and Dad would always be there for me.

And they'd say 'We're always there.'" sang Ruby.

"Always there

Someone you can count on
To comfort you
Always there
Like a green, green valley
You can come home to." sang all of the kids.

"Always there." sang Petrie.

They huddled together. They soon fell asleep.

The next morning, they awoke. "Morning already?" said Cera, stretching and yawning. They went outside and found that it was still raining hard. They all groaned.

"Maybe the rain will throw them off of our scent." said Chomper. They headed out into the rain. They didn't meet any enemies. However, as they neared the entrance to the Great Valley, they heard roaring. Red Claw, Screech, and Thud were coming.

They headed up the a path to the Great Valley. Water was running down it and they slipped many times. They held on to each other and were able to get back up and into the Great Valley. Red Claw, Screech, and Thud, meanwhile, had tried to go after them. However, Screech and Thud slipped on the mud and fell down the hill, colliding with Red Claw and taking him with them. They eventually reached the bottom. Red Claw snarled at his two Fast Biter minions in disgust.

Meanwhile, the kids came into the Great Valley. "Littlefoot!" said Grandpa and Grandma Longneck. "Cera!" said Topps and Tria. "Petrie!" said Mama Flyer! "Ducky! Spike!" said Mama Swimmer. "Chomper and Ruby!" said all of the parents. "We're fine." said all of the kids. "We got stranded out there but we're back now." they continued. Their parents hugged them, and Chomper and Ruby too. All was well.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
EPISODE 30: YELLOW BELLY ADVENTURE

CHARACTERS

Littlefoot

Cera

Ducky

Petrie

Spike

Chomper

Ruby

Loofah

Doofah

Foobie

Red Claw

Screech

Thud

Fast Biters (OCs)

Yellow Bellies (OCs)

SONGS

Yellow Belly Bounce

Good Times, Good Friends

The kids were walking together in the Great Valley playing Toss the Seed. The seed went sailing out of sight. "Where could it be?" said Littlefoot. "I think it went that way." said Ruby. The Fast Runner went around a corner and looked for it. She saw a Yellow Belly lying on the ground. The seed was next to him. "Are you ok?" she asked, concerned.

"This thing conked me on the head." said the Yellow Belly. "Sorry about that." said Ruby, blushing. "Ruby, did you find it?" came Littlefoot's voice. "Yes, and I find a Yellow Belly." said Ruby. "Yellow Belly?" said Littlefoot. He and the others came into view. Doofah walked toward them. "Hello there. Glad to see you again."

[Theme song plays: "All I see is the day in front of us. All I see is the day in front of us. Burning bright with a new-born sun. Burning bright with a new-born sun. Come follow me. Hills to climb and plains to roam

To the Land Before Time
Before time."]
"What are you doing here?" said Cera. "We were helping our friends here get to Berry Valley. However, this really big Sharptooth came after us. He had one yellow eye and one red eye. He had this red claw." said Loofah. "You mean Red Claw?" said Chomper.

Loofah, Doofah, and Foobie and the other Yellow Bellies jumped back. "Sharptooth!" they cried. They turned and ran. "Wait, come back, I'm not going to hurt you." said Chomper. The Yellow Bellies turned and looked at Chomper. "You're not?" said Foobie.

"No, I'm a nice Sharptooth." said Chomper. The Yellow Bellies came back. "Perhaps you can tell that other guy to leave us alone." said Doofah. "Red Claw won't listen to me. He wants me dead." said Chomper.

"We tried to fluff up our tush and look like a bush. Didn't work. The ground was rocky." said Loofah. "What?" said Chomper. They fluffed up their tush and looked like a bush. Chomper snickered.

"Very clever disguise. However, there is another problem with that. One you didn't think of." said Chomper. "What?" said Foobie. "Your smell." said Chomper.

"Smell? I don't smell that bad, do I?" said a Yellow Belly, sniffing his armpit. "PU! I guess he was right!" said the Yellow Belly. Chomper tried hard not to laugh.

"No, that's not what I meant." he said. "A Sharptooth will smell you and chase you based on it. It doesn't matter if you look like a bush if he has your scent. Our sniffers can find you anyway." "So, what do we do?" said another Yellow Belly.
[To Be Continued]

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've already got a tiny bit of the script for the final episode of season 2 and, indeed, though I do have possible more ideas that could extend the thing till a season 3, I doubt I'd be able to get 26 for season 3, the series itself.  

Anyway, for the part where Chomper and the others have a showdown with Red Claw and his goons, I decided to have Red Claw, whom I'm going to have Chomper start, at some point in the series, calling "Stink Breath" when addressing Red Claw personally, bring up the elephant in the room that Universal has danced around a lot.  True, it would be best left to a movie to really bring it up, but, as Chomper and Ruby are going away for many cold times after this TV Series, and won't come back till around adulthood, now is as good a time as any, especially as this episode will sort of be a prequel to my 19th movie in some ways as Chomper thinks over, throughout movie 19, what Red Claw has told him.

Basically, Red Claw is going to bring up Chomper's future, telling him that it's so funny that Chomper defends Flatteeth and that, NO Sharptooth has resisted forever what we all see the Sharpteeth end up like in the films (i..e Littlefoot hunting) and he almost is thinking of sparing Chomper, just to watch the look on his face someday when, as Red Claw thinks, Chomper will be nibbliing on his friends and realize with horror that he's failed.  

Red Claw would even go further, saying that it would be even more amusing to let Chomper and the others go so that he could watch Chomper someday, as Red Claw believes will happen, not only end up hunting and eating the kids, but enjoying doing so and to watch the kids curse Chomper in their final moments.  

However, I'm wondering if this plot line would be too dark for the TV Series, bringing up what Chomper could very well become someday, as the fans no doubt love him, and to think of him someday being the bad guy might break hearts.  (No, he never truly is the bad guy, even in my darker films of 19 and 20, though he comes close at times, even almost killing Littlefoot at one point.)