The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ali to Littlefoot Caption

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Can you believe what scenes look like if you pause them at just the right time?

With this one, it looks like Ali is telling Littlefoot something.

So, let's caption it! :^.^:

Go ahead and take your best shot. :)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Ali (drunk): Iea wonnat iit noooow.  Giiivea meee chocolate!

Littlefoot:  Huh?

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Any attempt from me to create a caption here would be viewed as clichÈd. Therefore, I will hold my peace. :D

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Ali: *whispering* I really like you
Littlefoot:.... :huh: ...come again?

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
That's what I meant. My first impression was:

Ali: I think your cute.
Littlefoot: ???

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ali: *whispers*
Littlefoot: *thinking* (Is she the heart my mom mentioned before?)

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ali: (Romatically) "Littlefoot..."

Littlefoot: "Yes, Ali..."

Ali: "When's the last time you cleaned out your ears!? Seriously!?"

Littlefoot: "Um...."

XD

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just a little question here, why is the quality of the image so low?

Okay, here's another one:

Ali:  let's sing "Peaceful Valley"

Littlefoot:  What?  (thinking):  how did she even know we sang that song?  She wasn't there!  I'm freaking out! :o

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Aug 2 2007 on  08:06 PM
Just a little question here, why is the quality of the image so low?
It was probably print-screened off of an .avi file. That's just my guess, though.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I take screenshots of avi's all the time and they're always in very high quality... :unsure:

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
If the .avi file was in bad quality, then the print-screen is going to be in bad quality, even if it's in .bmp or .png format.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
well yeah, but why would the avi be in bad quality?  I think perhaps they tried to reduce the size of the image too much and screwed up the quality...

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ali: *whispers* I'll destroy you

Littlefoot: *gasps*

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This pic was originally taken from the 15th Anniversary Edition of the original LBT DVD.  One of the scenes within the bonus material is when Ali and Littlefoot first met.  I do not understand why Universal put this in low quality.  There's no excuse for it, really.

If you ask me, the quality within the VHS is alot better, despite being so much older.

I'll retake the pic, put it on photobucket and repost the pic soon. :)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ali: Eat some cherry pie.

Littlefoot: What's pie?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ali: Chuck Norris has no chin under his beard.  Just another fist.
Littlefoot: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
There, any better, LBTlover?

Lots.  Thanks. :D

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ali: Did you hear about Cera & Spike?

Littlefoot: Eh?

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My Caption:
Ali: "Please listen to what I have to say. I know we only just met, but something inside my heart is telling me that this meeting is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and hopefully you as well."

Littlefoot did not know how to respond to her at first, but he felt in his heart as well what was going on. This was love, and it took entire possession of him, and he did hope, with great joy, that this feeling could be for life.

Littlefoot: "Why me, of all dinosaurs, did you choose to give your love?"

Ali paused: "The heart has desires that may not be understood."

Littlefoot: "So you have not a reason for the love you offer me? It does not bother you to give such a thing so freely while the eyes of your heart are closed?"

Ali smiled: "When I first saw you, my heart just longed for you unlike any other. Just because my heart knows not specifics, does not mean it is acting in blindness. I love you simply because I cannot do otherwise after our eyes had met. Knowing that, what more reason do I need?"

Littlefoot: "I have never felt this way before. Is loving this way always so wonderful?"

Ali: "Nay. It is not simply the love you give that brings the most wonderful feeling of all. That feeling comes from loving another yet being loved in return, as I do so to you."

Littlefoot: "For such as feeling as this, that you alone have given me, I will love you, and only you in such a way, with a love that shall not die till the bright circle grows cold and the stars in the night sky grow old. That is the length of my love- everlasting. But Ali, in what way should I give this love?"

Ali: "We can only learn to love through loving. Such experience is not yet my own, but such things as this I do know now: Love me without fear. Trust me without questioning. Need me without demanding. Want me without restrictions. Accept me without change. Desire me without inhibitions. And in all of these things, so shall I do for you, for a love so free as this will never depart."

Then Ali gently leaned forward, closer to Littlefoot, but he did not know how to respond to this, and therefore did not lean forward in return.

Ali smiled all the more at that: "I seem to have found someone that knows not how to kiss, but I have now the time to teach him."

And Ali did teach him, and it was a long lesson, but Littlefoot enjoyed every moment of it.

Littlefoot: "Oh Ali, I want you with me as my one and only."

Ali: "But we are yet so young, and therefore our time for that has not yet come. Therefore, until our time does finally arrive, I shall continue with the journeys that have become a part of my life, though never losing sight of what I found on this glorious day. Perhaps our paths will even cross again soon, but that is something no one can know for certain. And never forget this, dear, sweet Littlefoot: Even though there will be times that I seem so far away, never believe that, because I am always right there with you. While bodies may separate, when two souls are truly connected, nothing can break them apart."

Littlefoot: "But how can we know when our time has come?"

Ali: "How can we not? Whenever in doubt, just listen to your heart. It whispers. Nothing can ever guide you better than that will."

Ending Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nauvgtYFDBU

In Conclusion:
And there you have it, the first romantic scene that I have ever written before in my life. Because I've never written a love scene until now, I know that this one leaves much to be desired. I know some parts don't flow so well and don't sound as good as possible, but this is my best first attempt at such a thing, and since this post took me over three hours to finish, I'm still proud of it nonetheless. I hope somebody out there enjoyed this just a little bit, but if not, being a trial run and all, it is completely understandable if nobody likes this at all. Well, I need a break from this keyboard since my fingers feel like they're going to fall off, but I'll do some more things here soon. Later!