The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanfiction Prompt Challenge Discussion

rhombus · 481 · 97154

Stern Claw

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Taunt,Apr 1 2017 on  01:40 AM
Aren’t you glad that you didn’t change Fyn’s username now, Rhombus?  Having two people with nearly the same name is totally not confusing.
Come back here! :anger

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Ducky97

• Ruby
    • View Profile
How about a ëbestest friends’ story? Something nice and easy to read?

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky97,Apr 1 2017 on  01:43 AM
How about a ëbestest friends’ story? Something nice and easy to read?
You know, I could really go for something like that right now...

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Spike882,Apr 1 2017 on  01:45 AM
*Incoherent grunting*
I'm afraid to ask...

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky97

• Ruby
    • View Profile
*Incoherent grunting*
Don’t be silly, Spike.  You have been reading too much Ayn Rand.  Though all ethical systems are inherently subjective, it is obscene beyond all measure to claim that selfishness is the highest ideal.  Though all ethical systems are in reality based upon a certain degree of egoism, as even a good person is driven to do good because of how the good act and its repercussions makes him or her feel, an ethical system based upon the outright rejection of altruism would be unsustainable in any actual society. It just would not work, nope, nope, nope!

Fyn

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Okay, that does it. I'm out of here. Plus it feels like someone's watching us. I hear fanart's a nice place to hang out...

Spike882

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky97,Apr 1 2017 on  01:47 AM
*Incoherent grunting*
Don’t be silly, Spike.  You have been reading too much Ayn Rand.  Though all ethical systems are inherently subjective, it is obscene beyond all measure to claim that selfishness is the highest ideal.  Though all ethical systems are in reality based upon a certain degree of egoism, as even a good person is driven to do good because of how the good act and its repercussions makes him or her feel, an ethical system based upon the outright rejection of altruism would be unsustainable in any actual society. It just would not work, nope, nope, nope!
*Incoherent grunting*

Ducky97

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Spike882,Apr 1 2017 on  01:49 AM
*Incoherent grunting*
*Incoherent grunting*
No I am not reading Atlas Shrugged, Spike, that thing is nearly as long as the Seven Hunters, and it even has a 60 page speech.  Ayn Rand should have hired a better editor than the yellowbellies.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Six years of college, eight years teaching... only to spend the last three years of dealing with these characters.  Where did I go wrong in life?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Taunt

• A questionable test account
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theonion.com/
Quote from: Ducky97,Apr 1 2017 on  01:49 AM
Quote from: Spike882,Apr 1 2017 on  01:49 AM
*Incoherent grunting*
*Incoherent grunting*
No I am not reading Atlas Shrugged, Spike, that thing is nearly as long as the Seven Hunters, and it even has a 60 page speech.  Ayn Rand should have hired a better editor than the yellowbellies.
Hey, you two!  You know that political rants go in the After Midnight section!  :smile

Taunt

• A questionable test account
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theonion.com/
Quote from: Stern Claw,Apr 1 2017 on  01:53 AM
Chomp!
Ow!  Why you stupid longneck-loving, b%^&!

Rhombus: Edited to censor Taunt's inappropriate language.  I told you both that I was done giving you warnings.

Stern Claw

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Taunt,Apr 1 2017 on  01:54 AM
Chomp!
What did you call me, stripe ass?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Stern Claw,Apr 1 2017 on  01:55 AM
Quote from: Taunt,Apr 1 2017 on  01:54 AM
Chomp!
What did you call me, stripe ass?
Took them long enough to break the forum’s rules… I wonder how long it will take for them to make sockpuppet accounts.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Not long enough. I've gotta be honest, Rhombus, he was fun to read about, but in person? I can’t… I don’t think I can do this anymore. Are there any other ideas before I break out the white flag?

Chomper88

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Fyn16,Apr 1 2017 on  02:00 AM
Not long enough. I've gotta be honest, Rhombus, he was fun to read about, but in person? I can’t… I don’t think I can do this anymore. Are there any other ideas before I break out the white flag?
How about something that’ll make everyone laugh?

Cera42

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chomper88,Apr 1 2017 on  02:01 AM
No, do something about Threehorns! But, you know, not something funny. Threehorns aren’t funny. We’re legends.

Rear

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cera42,Apr 1 2017 on  02:02 AM
Quote from: Chomper88,Apr 1 2017 on  02:01 AM
No, do something about Threehorns! But, you know, not something funny. Threehorns aren’t funny. We’re legends.
The only thing "legendary" about Threehorns is the taste  :DD