The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

First time leaving for vacation since 2019

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
Ever since coronavirus is slowing down in my state, I was figured I was ready to go on vacation, so starting July 28th, I’m leaving for Hampton in New Hampshire.  This is exciting since in 2020, I couldn’t go anywhere at all (other then visiting local restaurants), but wow, vacation, I made it, I can finally go.  Although the sad part is that I’m leaving my bird, Leo, behind, on the day of his birthday, which is at the time I go to New Hampshire, so it will be pretty sad.  However, someone will be taking care of him so I’m not worried…but yeah, first vacation since 2019, “WOOHOO!” (that’s a Chomper quote from the TV series).

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's great! I can't wait to get away from home personally, even if it's just for a weekend. As it turns out, I really miss traveling.

And hey, you can celebrate Leo's birthday when you get back :D

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
And hey, you can celebrate Leo's birthday when you get back :D

I’m actually planning to do that before I go.  Get a quick and nice toy for him at a pet store that’ll he’ll probably play with a lot (unless he nibbles it a lot  :lol).