Role Play > Role Play Discussion

Next RPG?

(1/9) > >>

Threehorn:
Any ideas? for one that have a even stevens RPG that we all like?

Mirumoto_Kenjiro:
Well, knowing that we each had different ideas of adding otherworldly characters and story bases and tried to blend it all together, which proved it doesn't work especially in an RPG mainly about Land Before Time dinosaurs.  Perhaps if we keep time-travel and interdimensional-travel out and magic to a minimum, like another Stone of Cold Fire mystery, then it could be something that we can all get along with

Besides, there were other people who wanted to try out the RPG, but chose to quit because we may be either too fast to catch up or trying to blend what each of us wanted in one story.  We can still keep our dinosaur characters, like the spikethumbs and Trihorn, but pretty much limit it as far as the Rainbowfaces when doing something a little sci-fi.

This is what I think about the next RPG.

Threehorn:
I agree to those terms Kenjiro. Lets do one with charcaters that not time travel or dimensional travelled. So we come up with a RPG no where near that bases as agreed. I think we could do a RPG based into the valley and somewhere away from that valley.

I got a idea for one. Called the Great Lake

A place with fresh water with a very large lake, larger the anyone had seen before that Ducky's mum once was and talk about it to the young when that name of the place came up with the new travellers that enter the valley.

what do you think of that?

Mirumoto_Kenjiro:
I have nothing against the idea.

Threehorn:
So now we only wait for Nick's decision on the idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version