The Land Before Time > Character Discussion

Tricia

(1/10) > >>

Lain_EX:
Don't you guys thing she's wat too cute? Yes, I'm talking about Tricia, Tria's daughter and Cera's baby sister. Aww, I think she's way too cute, making her my most favorite character in LBT (I'm sorry, Littlefoot, but you've been replaced). Anyway, what do you think about her?

Manny Cav:
I think you've lost your touch with reality, Mama Luigi. :lol You must really like little Tricia to have gone this far, especially considering that as far as new characters introduced in LBT 12 go, Guido has proven more popular amongst this community. I'm not saying I don't like her (I do!), but... words are starting to fail me. :DD

Noname:
Why would anyone like Tricia so much? Her entire personality can be summed up in just two words "cute hatchling". That's it. Ironically, her father has more experience with young children than her mother does. I suppose it would be considered dirty for a human to have children with two females (even after one of them dies/disappears/is retconned out) in a typical animated movie. I suppose Topsy goes on record as one of the few, if only, animated characters to have children with two different females.

Malte279:
Compared to the other threehorn hatchlings, Dinah and Dana I consider Tricia a setback. While those two were cute as well, they also had some other features. I admit that one could not write page long characterizations of Dinah and Dana, but I'm positive one could write a lot more about them than about Tricia. They certainly have been discussed much more frequently in the GOF even though I think their total screentime is probably less than that of Tricia by now. Tricia just doesn't do anything of great interest within that screentime that is granted to her.

Nick22:
She's a cute hatchling nothing more. She doesn't have ot hasn;e developed a personality, which tells me she's a very young hatchling..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version