The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Indefinite Hiatus.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright, I've been trying to stave this off, but depression has gotten the better of me, and until I can get my life together, I will be withdrawing from all RP's I am presently active in, and won't be taking on new ones.  

I'm sorry, but until I can sort myself out, I'll be inactive.

So yeah.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I'm sorry to hear that Starfall - I wish you luck, and we'll be here for you when you feel okay to come back

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Understood Starfall. Take as much time a you need. we;'ll be here for you when you get back. hopefully you'll feel better soon.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Very sorry to hear that, Starfallraptor. :( I really hope you can sort things out. I've been in that position many times myself, and it's not pleasant. Feel better, OK?

Is it all right if I ran the KFP RP you were thinking of doing? Granted, I wouldn't be able to do it until about two and a half weeks when I get back from my class/cruise, but that one in particular I was really looking forward to. :) I wouldn't step on your plot either, as that'd still be waiting for you when you got back. :) It's up to you though. :)

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hope everything works out StarFall.

If you don't mind, I'm going to assume our characters took shelter at the clothing store, so that Emilena can keep functioning in the role-play.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck.   Take as much time as you need.  We'll all be here, & the rp's, when you can return.  

I was looking forward to KFP also.  Maybe, if Starfallraptor is ok with it, Pterano or Pterano & Nick can run an rp till you can return.  Maybe it could be done like short rp plots, like the tv series, or a longer one like a moviel.  Your plot idea could be done, when you get back, as a prequel maybe, or if they do it as a tv series yours will be the movie, or 1st movie, sort of thing.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I am really sorry to hear that, I hope you'll get to feel better soon and that you'll life will start imrpoving.
 You know that we will all be here to support you.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
... After much convincing from a few people who know me, they've told me that leaving this would likely just exacerbate my depression, and as such...
I suppose I'll stick around...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That is good news, I hope that our company will help you keep your mind focused with more cheerful ideas and feelings.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Glad to see you back. :)

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
good to see you come back starfall.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
yes, now together we shall form an unstoppable alliance and seize absolute power. Today GOF, Tomorrow the universe!