The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Parting of the Ways

Nick22 · 691 · 34851

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Nova shook his head "I do have one it was the one that I put away, you thought I did it in the lava and awaits to awaken. the creature will win this that in this one turn but..." Dulles looked so shocked to hear this then to his surprise the next thing happened. "I won't. I will forfit this dual, there is no point winning a dual that you get punished for detension for one stupid act you pulled." Nova put the card away. "I don't see the point winning a pointless dual that you will be hit hard by" Nova said calmly.

"So do you agree to my forfit or do you wish to see my creature and your defeat?. I leave this in your hands" Nova said calmly. "just take into account that I want to forfit so you don't get a weeks worth of detension"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Forfeiting is not allowed Nova. Once you begin a duel, you cannot stop until it is completed. Trust me, I've had detention before, I know what awaits me. dueling is how we settle things here. Yes, I could accept your forfeit, but it would come at a great price to you. News of your forfeit would spread across the school, and you would earn a reputation of someone who cannot finish what he starts, a coward, in other words. Do you want that reputation Nova?' Dulles asked "You may consider it mercy, but others will consider it cowardice. You don't show mercy to a good duelist, they will not show you any, you must use every advantage you have Nova. Play your card, and I'll go accept my punishment. Or you can choose not to, and I'll beat you in the next turn."
_
Tristan spoke. "nova, you must use that card! No duel here is ever pointless! We take every duel seriously, to not duel seriously is considered cowardice.  You  're newly transfered so I can't expect you to grasp all the nuances of life here yet. But you must use your card, otherwise not only will he get out of detention, but you will be shown as a weakling to boot.  A double whammy."
_ Dulles smiled as Nova reached for the card. "I can handle losing Nova, if my opponent has played to his utmost.  
_
If you have a card in your hand that can win you the duel Nova, you must play it" The Headmaster said. "We do not allow forfeits here, otherwise the losers of one-sided duels would be forfeiting every year. It is your turn still."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Very well I will play it... this card is the only one and it been in my family for a long time, my father gave me it when I won the Grand Red Dragon Tournament." Nova said and raise his claw hand up the lava starts to whirl around on Nova's side and a dragon starts to appear from the lava the dragon had pure ruby scales all over it as it rose from the lava it was massive and the Dragon eyes sapphire in colour looking right at the Lava Fiend.

"This is my card. The Ruby Master Dragon. Since held it back from the start this what will happen." Nova said

"Dulles the lava it all going into that massive dragon!" Dulles friend yelled out and

Dulles saw it the lava all going into it and the Lava Fiend was also being pulled apart and then completely destoryed all it lava gone as well. the Dragon stood with no lava left on the field. "And cause I held it three turns there is now the energy stored to fire the ulimate powerful move and it a instant KO, no magic, no traps and no monster can stop this" Nova said then points with his eyes glowing a little.

"Ruby Master Dragon! Fire your ulimate attack! KO FIRE DRIVER RUBY BEAM!!!!" Nova roared out pointing at Dulles the mouth opened and a massive beam of flaming energy appeared and blasted right through the field striking Dulles with a massive flashing red ruby light that everyone shielded their eyes part from Nova the light died down and Dulles was against the floor about 20 feet from the arena zone it self. Headmaster couldn't believe what he just saw the size and the power that this Dragon had and able to do a solid KO. Nova return the dragon to it card and put it away in his pocket with the deck.

"Dulles lost..." Dulles friend said in disbelief.

Redstar smiled 'I knew he would the best choice for that card. it attached to him very well. may the dragon within the card protect you son' Redstar thought then leaves.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dulles chuckled wanly. "Good move Nova. You win. But knoiw this, we will meet again , in the school tournament. and next time, I'll win. " Dulles was bleeding from mulitple cuts in his body.
_ Tristan looked at Nova. "You weren't kidding when You said you could win in one move! That card is incredible!"
_
 A very powerful card inded' The Headmaster  smiled. "One of the strongest I've ever seen. You will be one to watch in the tournament this year young Nova. "
- Dulles' friends shot Nova looks of hatred as they left the field. Dulles limped slowly after them.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes but it power is enough to injury someone, but there is one thing I will not do is enter your tournament" Nova turn to Tristan.

"I do not really want to enter it and if even I did wanted to. I promised my father I would never enter the tournament and one thing a Red Dragon can't do is break a promise... it against our nature to break promises or even lie... we are a peaceful sort of dragon, we never enter wars or even use our magic to interfer with other races. that the way things are." Nova sat down folding his wings up.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Why? You'd be on the short list of people who have a chance of winning it. But That's your choice, I respect that." Tristan replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I am sure that the headmaster will understand why I can't enter. won't he?" Nova said to Tristran hoping that the headmaster would be understanding.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'I'm sure he will be. After all, there is nothing that says you are bound to enter. but I think He'd be disappointed, at least a little, if you did not enter. And after seeing you play today, I'd be disappointed too, you've got talent Nova."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What I played today is only the surface of the ice... if I was to dual seriously it would of been over in the second move." Nova said to Tristan.

"But when it come to dualing in this school, one I made a promise not to enter and two is that I am in a lengue of my own and finally three I don't feel right dualing against others that i Know it will end with me winning before even starting it." Nova explained his reasons.

"So there is no fun in dualing for me... I don't want to dual to just win... I want to dual for a challenge that makes it interesting for me to compete in and your tournament sadly has no real challenge to me... it would be unfair for all thoses that enter." Nova said walking with him and then taking a seat on a bench. "Can you see why I won't enter and why I made that promise with my father?" Nova look to Tristan.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You think too highly of yourself." Tristan replied. "There are duelists here who can beat you. Not many perhaps, but all it takes is one.Eva, for example, was trained by Lord Stripetail, the most powerful wizard in existence. She can play with anyone, even you. She can beat yoiu, trust me. I could beat you too' His eyes narrowed. "Your card is very powerful, but all cards have weaknesses. Even your Ruby Dragon. I noticed two openings that Dulles failed to exploit. That KO effect will wipe out life points, but only up to a certain amount. Say if I have 50000, I'd be safe from your cards attack. second, you could be attacked magically, and he didn't. "sendar' is a very powerful magical spell, it infllicts 5000 points of direct damage , rehardless if you have monsters on your side of the field. One of those would have wiped you out, before you could even make a move." He looked at Nova. "Everyone duels in the school tournaments Nova, its tradition. but you made a promise, and you can't break it, I accept that."
_ When you are at an elite level young Nova, you are faced with the challenge iof self-motivation. Boredom can easily set in, if you don't create goals for yourselves in duels.' The Headmaster said, walking past. "I would suggest you enter, this tournament is always interesting. You can be upset in any round, regardless of your skill.  And we have duelists of your caliber here Nova. You are certainly not in a league of your own, at least not here. We have guest duelists enter the tournament every year, so you entering would not be a surprise at all. I understand you may think that you will have little challenge in the tournament, but you are wrong.  The arrogance of brute talent, I had the same arrogance when I was here as a student . " He smiled. "Yet, a promise is a promise too. I will ask your father to let you play, but I leave the final decison to you.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nova stood there thinking then said "I can see your points, I guess how things happened on duals and I might change my cards around a little, I do have a folder of the cards I collected and gathered over the years" Nova seeming a bit more happier "Maybe that all I needed a little kick of reality" Nova stated.

"I would like a talk with father see if I could enter the tournament just to see what I am really up against. but I don't he will do it, I understand why if he don't cause of the style of cards and magic I have. As a saying goes a paw does not look like a claw and that would mean I am a Red Dragon and the style of magic and cards in a dual I use I can't change not even for a tournament such as this schools..." Nova said to them.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eva saw Redstar for a second when she was walking and then found herself standing behind a wall listening to the Headmaster, Tristan and Nova talking.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We have had dragons duel in our tournaments in the past" The Headmaster replied. "We simply placed restrictions on their use of certain cards, to be fair to the other duelists, and we had not had any serious issues with dragons playing in our tournaments. I don't expect your participation to be a serious issue, as for your card causing injuries, you are not the first duelist to injure someone in a duel.  nor will you be the last. Miss Eva also has very powerful cards, I think she will be your strongest competition, should you reach the school final. You will be in the male tournament, which will be challenging enough" The Headmaster smiled. "Anytime you wish to come out from behind that wall miss Eva, please feel free" He said sabruptly.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes sir" Eva came out then spoke again "Headmaster I think I saw Redstar for a moment leaving the arena"

"My father was there, he was watching the dual" Nova replied. "But when it comes to dualing... we have had restrictions on cards and no restrictions, the cards I collected over the years are for any type of restriction but always that escaped it was my three strongest cards. one you had seen, but when all three appear... well I leave that to imagation to think of what could happen" Nova said to them

"Sound like your a very skilled dualest, but this place has more surprises then you will think" Eva said to him

Nova smirked "I hear it already and let see what happens first, this is only the first day of the year. the tournament is months away." Nova took a look at Eva then at the headmaster. "it earily days and what said now can't really say what will happen in the furture."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well then perhaps you will have to duel without those cards if they keep activitating despite restrictions on them. I will let you duel with them, if you promise to keep them in check." the Headmaster frowned. "But for now I have business to attend too. Good day you three." He nodded and walked off.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I believe i can keep them in check, but I think lunch is almost over" Nova said looking at the time

Eva turn to them "We better get to close before we late"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tristan nodded He and Eva were in the same classes, so  they would be going to the same place. Nova had other classes including "Dragons and Wizards: A History of friendship", which was in the third building. Eva's  class was in the first building and they made it with 2 minutes to spare.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Redstar walked up to the doors to Stripetail's castle "I guess the Elder has a reason to let Lord of the Wizzins now know about a set of cards that no wizzin even know about or any magically being outside Red Dragons. It time to let Stripetail know" Redstar knocks on the door.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail turned from what he was doing. " Come in." He said. Redclaw entered. "Redclaw! What brings you here again? Is it about your son competing in the school tournament?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"No it what my son holds in his deck... it a secret that only known to red dragons, you will have no idea about what I have to say. so you better get backed and come with me." Redstar spoke to Stripetail as he walked in. "This can't be known to anyone else as well. so I would like you to come to the Chambers in our home world at once. This is a time you will have to use the Ruby to turn into a red dragon. the Elder has brought fourth a order to me to get you to his castle at once. this has no time for debates and that means we can't argure if you don't want to go." Redstar said in a very serious tone.