The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

In Darkness

Raptor · 850 · 40637

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Rocker was torn between screaming his head off at his friends and grounding Kiddo for going along with whatever the others had gotten her into. He finally freed his feet and stepped forward and picked up his daughter in his arms. He then sighed and turned around and said, "I don't know who's at fault here...but when I find out....oh you can all bet everyone in this room is going to pay for it!"

Rocker then started to step out of the bathroom and shot a dark look to both Hunter and Tex knowing that the duo had some help in this. He then said loud enough for everyone to hear: "Clean up this mess NOW!"

~~~~~~~~~

Hunter sighed as she heard what Rocker had said. She then stepped forward and said, "Well he is kinda right, we gotta clean this up. Tex, Dante, Virgil, would you guys like to help?"

Killer sighed as he slid his undershirt off and was now only in his boxers a soft moan leaving his throat.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sieg sighed, and shook his head.
"Well, I guess that could have gone worse, couldn't if have?"
He asked, trying to remain calm...

Dante shook his head.  
"Not Bad?  He's on a rampage..."
He said, grimly...

Virgil nodded.
"That could prove to be a problem..."

All three guys looked over at the girls, and nodded.
"We'll give you a hand."
They said...

Sieg then decided to talk to all the others in...private.
"Can you hear me?  I'm projecting my thoughts into your minds.  Don't answer out loud, just think of what you want to say, and I'll hear it."
He sent, to everyone except Lady, Rocker, and Kiddo.

Lady just stood there, awestruck, then turned to follow Rocker...

Arcia let a muffled moan escape her lips.  Somehow, she had managed to entirely strip her upper body, and had her shorts off as she continued to kiss Killer...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rocker walked outside the room and sighed again as his feet continued to stick to the ground. He then reached into a closet and grabbed a blakent and wrapped Kiddo up as he set her down inside another room with a bed. "i'm going back in there...and I'm going to raise hell until I know what they did!" He then turned to Lady and said, "Can you stay here and watch Kiddo?"

Hunter sighed and thought, 'I know he's going to come back and yell some more...so, who's taking the first nuclear blast of anger?'

Tex gave a sad grin and thought 'I think maybe I should be the one to tell him what happened? I mean it was Hunters fault for letting Kiddo eat the cake, but I did add in the drug...but...I didn't mean for Kiddo to get it.'

Hex giggled herself and thought 'This is going to be funny to see!'

Killer groaned as he felt Arcia lowering his boxers and smiled as he rubbed her back lovingly and with passion.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Lady nodded.
"Sure thing, Rocker.  Umm...That was sorta...wierd, but I gotta say...it was rather...excting..."
She said, blushing...

Dante shook his head.
" I think it's more Hunter and Sieg's fault than anyone's.  After all, you didn't expect Kiddo to get her hands on it.  If those two hadn't..."

Sieg cut him off, snapping...
"That's enough, Dante!  We're all pretty much equally guilty here, so we should all take the blame..."

Virgil looked over at Hex.
"Funny...doesn't seem like quite the right word, Love..."

Arcia began to giggle somewhat as the last barrier between her and Killer slid down, her excitement mounting...
(OOC: Censor bar time?)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter visibly shuddered as she thought about what was going to happen. She then thought, 'Ugh...it doesnt' matter who Rocker comes down on we're all gonna fry...I just wanna know, what he's going to do when he finds out what was in that cheesecake.'

Tex sat back down and sighed, but couldn't think of anything to say.

Hex frowned as she thought 'Well I said funny cause I Virgil and I didn't do anything wrong.'

Rocker stopped walking and turned his head slowly as he asked, "Wait...what?! Thats my eight year old daughter, she shouldn't even know how to do that!" He then sighed and said, "I'm sorry...I just wasn't expecting that to happen. Now if you'll excuse me...I've got some tails to fry!"

((OOC: You know IT!!!!!))

Killer smiled as he felt his boxers reach his feet, and in response he simply reached up and kissed Arcia again and again.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sieg nodded.
"That's what I'm worried about.  Ohh...We're in for it now..."
He thought, shaking his head...

Dante walked over to Tex, patting her on the shoulder gently.
"It's okay, T.  I'm here.  And... I'd suggest standing up.  Remember what you're sitting in?"
He said to her, smiling slightly...

Virgil sighed.
"The main problem there is that Rocker doesn't know that.  Plus, we were in here..."
He trailed off...

Lady smiled.
"Right.  Leave some for me, okay?"
She said, grinning...

Arcia giggled as she felt something brush her thigh.
"Ohh...Someone's excited..."
She teased...
(OOC:  We have a lot of these, huh? ;) )

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rocker smiled at Lady and stepped back towards the other room, and sighed as he reached the door, not bothering to look for at the knob of the door Rocker just kicked it in, breaking one of the three hinges keeping the door in place and just stared at the group in the bathroom with a death glare.

Hunter at this point was so nervous that she actually shed a tear our of fright. she then thought 'Oh my...he looks pissed! I'm so gonna get it!'

Tex gasped both as Rocker kicked in the door, and at the realization that Dante was right about what she was sitting in. "Oh...eww...it's all over my pants now...gross."

Hex sighed as she knew that Virgil was right. She then thought Oh crud...then the both of us are still in hot water?

Killer smiled at Arcia's comment and sighed as he watched her tail sliding back and forth across the floor.

((Yeah, we do...and it's funny! :lol ))

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sieg blanched as the door was kicked in.
"Oh...dear.  This is not gonna end well.  For anyone."
He thought, shaking his head...

Dante let out a small chuckle, then turned to Rocker...
"Oh..."
Was all he managed to say...

Virgil nodded.
"We are, indeed, Hex...<Sigh> We are so in for it now..."
He thought, his hand reaching for his hip instinctively...

(OOC: That it is.  Though, anyone who reads this must think we're pretty weird :p )

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rocker stormed into the bathroom one anger induced step at a time, and just as he was opening his mouth to shout at everyone there he slipped on the wet floor and banged his head against the counter and fell unconsiouss to the floor.

Hunter was tempted to laugh but held it in as she sighed and went to pick Rocker up only to hear a ripping sound coming from her pants, and then she had the misfortune of slipping on the floor as well and landed on her tail. "Ow!" was the cry that Hunter gave.

Tex could only laugh aloud at the turn of events happening before her as she said, "Well..as long as Rocker is out cold, were all off the hook! Sweet deal!"

Hex giggled and held Virgils hand as she said, "Well then if were' free for the moment I say we get out of here before he wakes up."

Killer sighed as he held Arcia in his arms, just looking into her eyes and wondering where he'd ever gotten so luck to meet a girl like her.

(OOC: Ahhh...let 'em read and watch their heads spin! :DD :lol )

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sieg walked over to Hunter, offering her his hand.
"You okay, Hunter?  That was some fall you took, love.  Need a hand up?"
He said, smiling at her...

Dante shook his head at Tex.
"Yeah...not quite.  We can't get out of here, since Lady's outside the door.  But yeah, let's enjoy the break we've got, huh?"
He chuckled...

Virgil nodded.
"We can only hope his little...nap will calm him down somewhat."
He said, smirking...

Arcia leaned in, kissing Killer deeply.
"You are...the most amazing person...I've ever met..."
She said in a near-whisper, smiling at him.

(OOC: Does that mean we keep these two a little more active? :angel  ;) )

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter scoffed although took the helping hand, and as she stood up she muttered, "What I really need is a good seamstress, or another pair of pants." She lifted her tail to emphasis what was wrong, and indeed a large rip was placed right at the start of her tail.

Tex sighed as she said, "Ya know..we could just gang up on her...sure she's strong, but she can't take all of us."

Hex giggled and said, "I hope he doesnt' wake up anytime soon then."

Killer couldn't help but smile as he locked lips with Arcia again. He mured in response, and said with a muffled voice: "I can't begin to tell you how...wonderful, and beautiful you are...my love."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sieg couldn't help but chuckle at Hunter.
"Well, I could try to repair those for you, if you'd like me to..."
He said smiling at her...

Dante thought for a moment, then raised an eye ridge, giving Tex a rougish smile.
"Well now, that might just be a good plan, Tex.  But she is holding Kiddo..."
He said, grinning...

Virgil smiled at Hex.
"Somehow, I doubt he will..."
He said, calmly...

Arcia giggled.
"You're too kind...Killer..."
She said brightly, letting her hands roam over his chest...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter blushed as she asked, "Will I have to be wearing the pants when you 'repair' them dear?"

Tex giggled in reply as she said to Dante: "Ya know, there is a reason we girls carry around two way mirrors in our pockets." She then pulled one out and shined the mirror in the doorway and smiled as she could see that Lady was actually standing next to the bed that was holding Kiddo. "See...easy."

Hex sighed and said, "Then I say we take our chances!"

Killer sighed and said, "I may be kind, but...you must be a goddess...with a body like this." As he continued to run his hands down her back and across her tail.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sieg smiled at Hunter.
"Well, that's entirely up to you, isn't it, Hunter?"
He said, grinning merrily...

Dante laughed.
"I'm impressed, Tex.  Do you think we have any way to sneak past her?"
He asked, a mischievous expression on his face...

Virgil nodded.
"I agree with Hex.  We probably should be...somewhere else until Rocker calms himself down..."
He said, nodding wisely...

Arcia smiled, then gave a small shiver of excitement as Killer ran his hands along her tail...
"If I'm a goddess, then what does that make you... A God?"
She said, kissing him softly on the neck...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter giggled and said in reply:
"I suppose that is."

Tex grinned at Dante.
"Do I have a way' he asks. What a silly question...We go out the window. Simple enough...just try not to step on Rocker on our way out."

Hex then asked, "Uhh...what about Kiddo? When she wakes up, won't she tell her father everything?"

Killer smiled broadly and said, "Maybe, only if you'll be my goddess. you beautiful creature you."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sieg smiled at Hunter.
"Well, which one would you prefer?"
He said, smiling roguishly...

Dante laughed.
"Right.  I'll try to avoid stepping on him."
He grinned...

Virgil paused.
"Hmm...Maybe that will be a problem..."
He muttered, shaking his head for a second...

Arcia smiled happily.
"That can be arranged...Killer"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter giggled as she said, "As long as you don't poke me...I think I'l keep them on dear."

Tex sighed as she heard something coming from the floor and she squealed as she said:
"Oh crap...he's waking up...again. RUN!" At which point she bolted out of the door and headed for the window.

Hex blinked as her sister ran out of the room and she said, "Well...it seems we're going to be having to tell Rocker ourselves now."

At that moment Rocker did indeed wake up and sat up as much as he could without slipping on the floor.

Killer sighed and replied, "Ugh...I hate that name...that's just my nick name for that crazy guild I was a part of. My true name...is...hehe...well...you'll just have to force it out of me."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sieg laughed, then reached inside his coat, pulling out a small sewing kit.
"Right.  Hold still, then, Hunter..."
He said as he threaded a needle...

Dante bolted after Tex, following her out the window.
"H-Hey!   Wait up!"
He said, joining her...

Virgil looked over at Rocker.
"This...will be unpleasant, I think..."
He trailed off...

"Oh?  That I can do, I think..."
Arcia teased, kissing him again on the lips...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter giggled as she rested her hands on the bathtube to steady her body and raised her tail so Sieg would have a clear view of the hole he was patching.

Tex in a moment of youth jumped through the window, placing her hands on the railing and swinging herself over in one deft move, let go of the fire escape and landed feet first on a convinetly placed mattress below.

Rocker groaned as he finally came to. He then sighed as he asked, "I'm still a little dizzy but I'm not stupid...you guys are still in trouble...now help me up so I can at least try to think of a suitable and peaceful punishment for you all.

Killer smiled as Arcia kissed him and he replied "Oh you think so...it won't be easy!"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sieg had just leaned over to fix Hunter's pants when he heard Rocker stir.
"Oh...heh. Hello, Rocker..."
He said, smiling nervously...

Dante followed Tex, leaping out the window and landing next to her.
"Well, we dodged that bullet, I guess..."
He chuckled...

Virgil held up his hands.
"I honestly had nothing to do with this, Rocker."
He said, trying to placate Rocker...

Arcia let a giddy laugh escape her as she playfully reached lower down Killer's body.
"Oh, I have my ways..."
She said seductively...