The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Smash Brothers: Collision

Explorer · 240 · 18701

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Will snarled slightly and let the trigger go, recomposing himself. "I don't trust you fully... But I cannot say I do not. You mentioned a bomb. What did it look like? What were these foes?"

---------

"Don't worry, my arm's just a little dorment. It'll pass." Link answered, falling on the ground while relieving the fall with his dormant arm.

This made him fall over it, since he couldn't handle the fall. Luckily, he fell over the Hylian Shield, tapping the arm in pain.

"Urgh, I can't feel it..." He complained.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I hope that we'll be able to get to the others. Blue Falcon is definitely gone now, but they're probably quite a distance ahead of us." Ike said.

"I think I know who you're talking about. That thing that cleared a path for you, right?" Valeron asked.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"The bomb was carried by some kind of robot and these creatures were green or red with black faces and reddish eyes. Some kind of black mist was coming from their backs." Tom replied. His ax was still at his side.

----

Deimos helped Link to his feet. "Can you walk?"

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Will mumbled something and put the gun away. He approached Tom with his hands up, stretching a hand for him to shake. "I'm sorry for having assaulted you. But I think I know what might have done that to your town."

--------

"Yes, its just my arm... I can't carry the shield..." Link accepted the help and got up, trying to keep the shield at hand. "But I can't lose it... We should get out of here... Come on, Ike and you too!" He shouted back.

A strike of pain made him lose the grasp of the shield, letting it fall on the sand.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tom placed the ax inside his rucksack and shook hand with Will. "I'm not sure if there's a way to get back but I'll help out with this situation."

Deimos grabbed Link's shield and gave it to Hyp. "Hyp, tie that thing onto Nod's back."

Hyp complied and used a vine encircling Nod's body to secure the shield onto him. "We ready?" Nod asked.

Raptix looked out from his perch on Deimos. "Hey Link, we got to introduce ourselves but I'm Raptix."

(OOC - Raptix is part of Deimos's moveset.)

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Staying alive now, introductions later." Ike said, as he began to move from the Primids.

"I think we should hurry. These things will get us if we don't." Valeron said, starting to run.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's go!" Deimos shouted, running after Ike. Nod and Hyp followed.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, let's go!" Link added, keeping his arm near the chest to avoid moving it. "Still, glad to meet you, Raptix."

The horizon cleared and got slightly richer, filled with rocks and ruins. They shouldn't be far too get out of the desert.

-----

"We'd etter take you with us. Those fiends shouldn't be far." Will sggested, jumping aboard the Airwing. "Come on, let's go."

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tom grabbed his rucksack and leapt aboard the Arwing.

"Raptix, once we get out of here, we need you to treat Link's arm and any other injuries." Deimos said

"Okay." Raptix replied.

"I hope Link and his friends aren't too far off." Strut said. He then turned to Captain Falcon. "So what's your name?"

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Captain Falcon. Yours?" Captain Falcon responded.

Captain Falcon looked up, and to his surprise, he saw tiny specks on the horizon. "I wonder how far we travelled. If they have caught up to us, we didn't go as far as I had thought."

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The name's Strut. Please to meet you Captain Falcon." Strut said. "The dinosaur riding with me is Mutt." He then pointed to Mutt. "I think we should hold off introductions for now."

Strut then readied his spear.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh... why now?!" Link muttered, getting the sword ready.

I can't use my bow... He thought, trying to keep his strenght focused on his right hand.

"We should be near the ruins of the desert... Marth once told me about this place..." Link told, pointing at a fortress castle in the horizon.

-------

"Ever flew before?" Will asked before activating the Airwing.

As it got off the ground, Will grabbed the single controller and accelerated, making the Airwing flew upwards into the clouds as the Subspace Bomb's effect spread closer and closer.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's hope we don't have more fighting to do." Raptix muttered.

"Probably." Deimos replied. He then turned to Link. "Link, how far from our destination are we?"

------

"Hey Will, where are we heading?" Tom asked as Arwing took off.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Link panted and sat on a nearby rock while holding his hurt arm.

"If you're referring to the Smash Mansion, we're still far, we haven't still reached the forest... but to the forest, we just need to get across this battlefield..." He explained, pointing towards the catapults.

-------

Will slowed down and left the fighter to fly by itself above the clouds.

"I brought us up here to escape from the bomb's explosion..." He explained.

Suddenly, though, the radar gave signs of life.

"And it would seem we're not alone." He added, turning his look up as a complete armada rose in the distance.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Shouldn't we find Falcon and the others, first?" Ike asked.

"Maybe we should send up a flare. I've got it! Link, why don't you give Ike your bow for a moment. Ike, I want you to attach a bomb to an arrow and launch that arrow upwards. Make sure the fuse to the bomb is short enough so that the bomb will explode while the arrow is in the air." Valeron said.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Whatever you plan on doing..." Link replied, handing over the bow, the quiver and the bomb bag. "They're Remote Bombs, so they explode anytime you want." He added, sitting on the rock again.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Okay. That makes it much better, since they are detonated remotely. Okay Ike, fire when ready." Valeron said.

"Gotcha!" Ike said as he sho the bomb arrow straight up. Ike waited until the arrow was at its highest point, and then detonated the bomb. THe explosion glowed brightly for a second, and then faded.

-----

"What was that? It looked like one of Link's bombs." Captain Falcon said as he saw the explosion in the sky. "I think we should head in that direction. That might have been Link."

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You should give it another shot towards the castle. That's probably where we're headed." Link told Ike while pointing at the fortress.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The explosion caught the attention of Mutt. "Hey! Is that someone we know?"

"Well, Captain Falcon says it was Link. We can only wait." Strut added.

-----

Deimos was keeping an eye for any possible enemies.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
So, I'm bumping for the pure art of the bump, And because we shouldn't leave a Roleplay in the middle of the story, right?