The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Chomper, what did you do?!

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Family planning: sharptooth style

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Petrie's Mother: I had identical triplets! Augh!

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
Petrie’s mother: Seymour!  I lost one of the boys again!

(Don’t look at me, Tress MacNeille provided the voices for both Petrie’s mother, and Seymour’s mother, so I couldn’t resist making a joke out of this)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Petrie’s Mother discovers among her eggs a larger one that hatched and is a.. sharptooth!

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Now I have THREE mouths to feed?!?! :opetrie

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
On no! Chomper dumped his holy job of protecting the valley from monstrouous Photobucket watermark!!! How could you?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Chomper is once again the scapegoat for anything that goes wrong. Poor Chomper. :ChomperOhNo

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...