The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5638 · 240266

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sawyer was coming to realize there'd be no way out of smooching Louie eventually. "You've kissed him before, right? How would you rate him as a kisser?" she asked Berry as she looked over the scripts Louie was making for them.

As the Duke rested in his hotel room, one of his servant owls flew in. "An update from home, master," the owl said in a singing voice. The letter told how Hunch and the other owls were keeping the Duke's village in the right levels of fear.

"Well, sometimes I pretend to be an adventurer while Tiger pretends to be a boulder and rolls over me with his big belly," Kitty recalled fondly with a chuckle, "Other times we pretend he's a Pharaoh and I'm his loyal follower." Kitty showed Mukua more pictures, "You'd like him if you met him. He really likes belly rubs."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like a fun guy to be around ' Mukua smiled. ' janus is great of course, but i dont see him as the ' bean bag, relaxing type. for one, hes too in shape for that. ' she laughed, as their ride approached its  finale. a pair of prizes stood at the end holding a list of supplies the prize kitchen needed. ' a fetch job, girls ' one of them said.' its a easy job and you get to keep whatever gold is left over.  Go To Leonine first"
-
 hes a good kiser ' Berry said ' A couple kisses a film wont kill you.Well, more than jusat a couple, te he' she giggled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Inque's form was completely unremarkable in the streets of Gotham.

The front entrance to the hotel where Stripetail was staying was well guarded by both Gotham PD and the Squirrel mage's own retinue of guards. But they could do nothing to guard against Inque turning to liquid and entering entering through a window that was open less than an inch. Once inside the hotel, she shifted into the form of one of the housekeepers. She soon found Stripetail's room (which was relatively easy, seeing as all she had to do was carefully slither under the door and peek).

Silently, she slithered under the door and exploded onto Stripetail with the force of a wave smashing into a rock.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail had very little warning of  the incoming attack. But the split second was all the wizard needed to cast a shield around himself.  the shapeshifter splattered against the shield like mud against a windshield. covering the magical barrier with a thick black residue, which quickly reconstituted itself. " I give you marks for   your surprise attack" stripetail said., " But I am afraid, assassin, that you wont leave this room in victory, but in skulking retreat. it is custom moreover  for an opponent to give me his or her name, prior to combat. What is your name? You obviously know mine or you wouldnt have broken in here."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Inque was completely silent, fitting her profession as an industrial spy, saboteur and assassin. She was all business as she quickly reconfigured into her combat form -- a faceless humanoid. Thin lines of liquid shot out from Inque's body as they lashed at Stripetail.

The highly pressurized and dense liquid form of her body acted like razor blades, shredding the carpet, walls and furniture.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
stripetail  was forced to parry each strike. his choice of lightning  filled the room with static  and simply added to the damage Inque was causing. chairs sofas pictures, all were ripped to pieces by inques flurry and Stripetails defensive measures ' Inwardly, Stripetail  grimaced. this assassin was very good at her job, and was forcing him to defend himself with more power than usual. the room was going to be a complete mess once this was over.  stripetail periodically sent flurries of ligfhgtning at inque but wasnt able to get a good hit on her, thanks to  her ability to change form and shape. one blast blew up the sink in the far left of the room sending,  water into the air and one to the carpet, or what was left of it.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I take it you've kissed him a lot, eh?" Sawyer asked Berry. She knew the ape girl had been always been a part of Louie's kingdom and adored him constantly. "What kind of a kisser would you describe him to be?"

Kitty looked at the list. The amount of supplies needed was long. "Looks like we have to get back to work," she told Mukua, "I'm sure we'll end up going to more than one store."

A thought occurred to her. "When we're out of the palace, is there anything we'll be given that will identify us as the prince's prizes?"

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Elemental based attacks were one of the few things that could harm Inque. Seeing the water jetting out of the smashed bathroom fixtures gave her pause but she resorted to clinging onto the ceiling to avoid the rapidly spreading puddle of water coming out of the bathroom.

The ceiling was only marginally better as while she could avoid the puddle and the damp, electrified carpet, the water spraying out from the sink greatly hampered her. One of her tentacles lashed out at Stripetail but in the process, it went through the arc of water. The tentacle deformed and started to melt before she retracted it and adjusted her position.

She swore. Her target's specialty was one of her weaknesses -- electricity. Add that to the fact that water -- another one of her weaknesses -- was getting everywhere and the odds were tilted against her.

Inque decided that she'd get Stripetail some other time and immediately squeezed herself through a small crack in the ceiling.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
stripetail leaned on his staff as inque fled and let out a sigh. '  his room was a complete mess with furniture sliced to pieces , water streaming everywhere and glass from lights strewn on the floor'   stripetail pulled out his walkie talkie and clicked on it ' get me commissioner gordon.' he intoned ' this is Gordon." came a reply a few seconds later ' hello commissioner. I have just  been attacked by a shapeshifting figure. She gave no name, but her complexion was pitch black. " sounds like Inque. Interpol has been after her for months for several robberies and assassinations of high ranking officials. you're lucky Stripetail, most targets she attacks dont survive the attack." Gordon said. '  well, commissioner this is not exactly the first time I've crossed paths with an assassin, i know their type. Still she did make a fine mess of the room I'm  staying at. I'll have to be on guard for her. ' thats the problem, her shapeshifting abilities can have her appear to be nearly anyone or anything. " that comes in handy for her line of work. " Stripetail mused and he extinguished the running water with a gesture. '  ' still i managed to fight her off , and as you say, that is no small feat. " we'll put an apb out on her. see if she shows up again. She doesn't come cheap, someone must have really wanted you out the way.' ' I have more than a few enemies , of course.  Granted my longstanding foes wouldnt bother with an assassin,  they'd try and deal with me in person. " I'll send some officers over and get a statement from you. i'll also get in touch with interpol and report the latest attack. I'm to underatand you will interviewing students at Hamilton High tomorrow for your games?" that is correct commissioner.' Stripertail said. ' student reporters, play by play announcers. Honest  jOhn and Gideon have asked for a weeks vacation after the last location  was a touch more lively than they wanted. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we have a sash i think ' Mukua said as they finished the ride and soon reunited with chuie and Atrua. ' now all we need to do is find cey and Dixie. what do we wear as a badge of office atrua ?' Green sash ' Atrua said with a chuckle.  we have to go get them from Cey"

Cey kissed Dixie  on the lips  as the movie ended, the pair swapping tongue for a few seconds before the tigeress pulled away. " Very nice Dixie . we should probably go find the others, as I'm  sure the chores are being handed out. As usual, no prize gets the same job twice over the course of the week.' cey said as she pushed  the  floating   ring  into  a  side area with the other rings and got out of the lazy river. ' Dixie shook water off of her as she got out. ' What kind of chores do the prizes normally do?" well theres 5 different  kinds of chores: Calendar chores , which involves posing for calendars. Food chores, which involves buying food in the towns in the kingdom, including leonine. Cleaning chores,  which involves cleaning the villas and the palace, Fetch runs, which involves, getting the princes newspapers, sodas and deliveries around town, and publicity chores, whicgh involves going around touting any new rules the prionce has put in place. the 5th one doesnt happen too often, unless theres a big event, like your games, going on." Cey said as they heade towards the middle of the park where Chie, Atrua and the others were waiting. 
_
Hes forceful, likes using his tongue, prides himself on having good breath when he kisses. theres is nothing worse then a kiss where both have bad breath. Its not appealing at all. " Berry said ' as she took out a tin of banana-flavored mints. 'hes a very good kisser  from my experience with him. you'll get used to it. now the plot I've come up with for our movies involve us being sexy sleuths for a detective agency., headed by Louie. we go around the kingdom solving crimes kicking bad guy butt, and in the end we  both kiss Louie  after  we report in. " Berry said ' 3-5 kisses max, per  film. which , considering how many films we will be doing, still adds up. ' She said as she handed a script to Sawyer.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, I guess if you like him.....I'll have to take your word it," Sawyer replied as she started to look over the scripts. It was clear they hadn't yet implemented the lowered count of kissing scenes, as there was simply a line drawn through the removed ones as opposed to removing them from the script normally.

"Then let's go get those sashes so we can go shopping," Kitty told Mukua, "I mean we do officially work for the prince, being a prize isn't just a glorified vacation, after all." As they walked through the palace to find Cey they saw lots of other prizes dusting ,vacuuming, cooking, and posing.

"They really are dedicated to those poses," she chuckled lightly.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Gotham PD was quick to react and in under half an hour, they were inside Stripetail's room.

"Lord Stripetail," the lead detective said. "We are here to take your statement as ordered by Commissioner Gordon." He then activated a voice recorder and got out a stylus to take notes on his tablet. "Please tell us everything that has happened."

----------------------------

Inque exited out through the back door of the hotel in the form of a janitor. After looking around to see that there was no watching, she had disguised herself as one of the homeless beggars outside the hotel. The assassin walked away; she'd get Stripetail some other time. But then there was the more pressing matter: the games were starting in a few days and she had to sabotage it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
' Stripetail took a seat on one of the few chairs that wasnt smashed to bits ' Well, Detective, i was inside my room, making  plans for the games, and examining  the rooms location relative to the city, it seems to be fairly close to downtown. I hadnt been in there long, 45 minutes so, when this shapeshifters breaks in from under the door and attacks me! Now, when you've lived as long as I have, and have  encountered evils in all its forms, like I have, you come to be a target  for assassins. Many of them. This one was good at her job, and used the element of surprise well, I had less than a second to react and defend myself. It was enough time, fortunately. She was , as  i said, a shapeshifter, pitch black, and able to change form almost at will. Everything from a spider-like creature with 8 legs, to a somewhat human like form. I did notice, in fighting her, that elements like electricity can harm her, she also doesn't like water, she fled after the room became too saturated. Commissioner Gordon told me her name is Inque and she has a long record of criminal history, including assassinations. given her abilities, trying to find her will not be easy. Capturing her would require either shocking her with electricity or exposing her to water, either liquid or solid. You don;t happen to have any weapons that can shoot beams of ice , do you? " Stripetail chuckled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Folow me ladies ' Atrua said with a smirk as Dixie and Cey rejoined them. " alright ladies. sashes are habnging out nbear the 7th exit gate, for the new girls. thats the cloest one ' Cey sauid " we are headingg to Leonine to gather supplies. Try not to sight see to much, this is after all official busines.  But lunch wil be provided. "
_
 you arent comfortable wkith him then. hes actually very nice, and has a good musical ear" Bery sauid ' Why else do all of his servants singg at a momentys notice>'' Berry noticed a note on the door ' clothes shopping Read the scripts. Have sawyer  act  out  the  scenes.   Will  be back in 2 hours - Louie"  ' so we have a couple hours to get these scenes committed to memory. " berry said. " What do you have against him  Sawyer? be honest with me"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, there's the fact he pretty much kidnapped me," Sawyer pointed out to Berry, "And he made himself my manager without asking my permission. Does that work for you?" The cat was amazed how much Berry sincerely liked Louie.

"Anything else we need for the promotional video?" Kion asked Kopa and Kovu. "Me and the rest of the Guard would be happy to help."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hmm go find your Guard friends and record some promos for the fans. Directions, exhibits and so on" Kopa said to his younger brother.
" Yes,I can see how that would sour you on him." Berry said." He has always treated me well, look at the fact I am in his movies. " She pulled out a page that involved a dancing scene " We will need to practice our dancing too"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let me guess," Sawyer said as she started to look over the script. "Louie was the one who picked out which dance moves we have to do?" From some of the dances being suggested, that involved rump shaking and other things, the cat could determine "Figured as much."

"Do we have the shopping lists?" Kitty asked, "I don't want to forget anything along the way."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(41000 posts)
Yes he picked out the dances, including " Shake that Banana " " Monkey Grooving and Double Drums " Berry said as she read the script, and flipped over a page " Ok this is the first kissing scene with Louie. You'll have to get used to kissing him so that you don't make a face while you are doing it, otherwise we'll have to reshoot the scene until you get it right. Which could be hours " Berry giggled."So here's what we will do. I will stand in for Louie and we'll kiss, until you get comfortable with doing it. The sooner you get comfortable with this, the quicker we can get to the plot of the film and building chemistry between us,so that we really come off as a team , serving under Louie. After all, we have at least 25 films to make."
-
I have the list" Atrua said, waiving it in front of Kitty " You can grab the banana bread at the Leonine Bakery, there's 24 large loaves
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"24 loaves, is something big going to be baked tonight?" Kitty figured. "There are a ton of mouths to feed in the palace," she remembered as she and the other prizes took off to go shopping. "Tiger liked banana bread, too...."

"So you're gonna read the lines Louie will say to me," Sawyer realized, "I guess that won't be the worst thing ever...." she shrugged, not minding kissing the girl ape so much.

(OOC: Congrats Nick!)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" No the loaves are already baked " Cey said "the prince likes banana bread, the more the better. He has a bit of a sweet tooth in that area. The loaves should be 3 feet long each, as they have to be enough for all the prizes to have some "
-
" Yes I will read his lines, fortunately there aren't that many of them "Berry said." We start kissing after the last lines.@
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: