The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5638 · 236800

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ooh....perhaps he wants some candy, too?" Kitty grinned upon hearing what Onca's tastes included. "I'm sure there are great candy shops around here."

"Then go ahead, you have the first line," Sawyer told Berry.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure, just get whatever candy you like, odds are that he will like it " Cey said. " some of the prince's favorites include licorice chocolate and fudge. Anything with caramel as well."
-
Berry looked down the page, then began speaking like Louie" Hello dumpling and welcome to my agency. I just need to give you a look over, make sure you have the right dimensions for the job. Flexibility, charm and certain physical prowess, are musts. Plus, the ability to follow orders."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Whatever you say, your greatness," Sawyer read off. Even though Louie currently wasn't there with them, the fact she knew she'd be eventually saying these lines to the ape king made her say it through her clenched teeth.

"Your prince has good taste then," Kitty nodded to Cey, "I always loved candy. They're my second favorite food, behind mouse burgers."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" I can make candy for you Kitty " Dixie said to her " What would you like?" " I would like some suckers " Chie said " Panther patties, which comes in spearmint, peppermint and wintergreen " Mukua said " I like claw chewies Atrua said " What about you Cey?" Dixie asked The Tigeress paused " Cotton Candy" she said with a smile.

Try not to clench your teeth " Berry said softly " It makes it harder to understand you." She then switched back to her character " I want you to show your moves. Dance to "Monkeys Move" Berry flipped on a record which began to play a dance tune
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Could you make chocolate-dipped mice?" Kitty asked, somewhat jokingly. "But wow...those wintergreens sound really good," she told Mukua.

"Yes master," Sawyer replied more naturally, beginning to suggestively shake and sway her hips.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure I can make chocolate covered mice" Dixie said and began making the candy with her ring. One by one she created each of the girls favorite candies, enough for everyone to try each one. " See if you like it Kitty." Dixie smiled
-
Better" Berry said as she watched Sawyer dance. Sawyer was beautiful and was a fluid dancer, showing feline grace in her moves. Dance for a minute or two " Berry said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sawyer didn't find this part so bad, as there was no Louie to watch her dancing. He training back in Hollywood had paid off well, she knew all the moves and how to work her body. "Nice beat," she said as Berry had played audio of the music they'd use.

"Where do we go after this, mom?" Oliver asked Arlene as the two of them and Garfield kept eating.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have the racing event in middle of town, after the welcoming ceremony that the prince will be having tonight." Arlene said. Wish me luck. You have another Mouseketeer skit with Jerry I a half hour Oliver, and I am not sure what skit Garfield is doing

Better to dance for me than Louie huh Berry said. She turned on another song which had Sawyer dancing to" Be my Monkey " After this, darling " Berry said imitating Louie, You'll have to give me some sugar. Lip sugar, that is" Louie's chuckle changed into Berry giggling.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Those are really fun," Oliver nodded to his mother, "I hope you get to watch them sometime." The kitten thought of the laughs he was able to get from the crowd in his first skit.

"Might as well get some practice," Sawyer figured as she started dancing to the new beat. She knew Louie could be back any minute, so she tried to enjoy things while she could.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Relax, Louie won't be back until tonight. His note said two hours, but knowing him it will be at least 4 hours, as he loves getting things. I've lost count of the times he's run into stores at the spur of the moment and not come out for a hour carrying a huge bag of clothes " Berry said ." So relax, we"ll get our scripts down pat and then hang out. I have some good candy I bought in town that we can try " Berry said as the song finished and Sawyer finished with a flourish.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So, I'll be fair to you," Sawyer said as she finished her dance. "Since I've said why I'm not exactly fond of Louie....what do you like about him? Even when you've helped me you've never had a bad thing to say about him."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well I have never been mistreated by him, he's always made sure that I have the freedom to do what I want. Sure I have to wear outfits made from bananas, but it's a small price to pay. He is a charming guy, really. We monkeys are used to being handsy, boys, girls, it's part of our makeup. I've seen far more aggressive males than Louie, you don't want to get tangled up with those guys. I guess I just enjoy the job and being part of his kingdom " Berry said " I know you don't like him, but hopefully you will get used to being around him. Put up with it, as opposed to outright hating it. I promise,Sawyer, anything that you want, I will get for you, within reason of course." Berry said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sawyer's jaw almost dropped. "Wait....so you're saying Louie, kidnaps me, makes me a slave, forces me to shake my butt while wearing revealing outfits, that Louie, is one of the least aggressive guys you know?" she asked Berry.

She also noticed one of the remarks Berry had made. "So, me getting away from him is out of the question?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, he's respectful compared to other guys I've run into " Berry said " Long story, but being made to shake your butt is nothing compared with what other males force their girls to do for them. If you don't like this situation with Louie, it's literal heaven compared to what other girls have to put up with. As for leaving him, nope, not an option. For starters, you are under contract to him for 25 movies, you try and run away, that breaks the contract and not only would you get nothing, but your studio would have to pay breach of contract fees for each movie left on the contract which would come out to be at least 30 million per film. Does your studio have 750 million bucks lying about? Somehow I doubt it " Berry said. She moved to a sofa and patted the cushion next to her " Come on, have a seat.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sawyer walked over and sat down on the sofa. "And let me guess, if I did try and run Louie would simply find me and capture me again, right?" she figured to Berry.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, he may and he may not. For one, you're 1000s of miles from home, with only a few bucks in your pocket. You couldn't afford a plane ticket out of here. Second, as said before, you're under contract and breaching it means Louie will own your studio, and you, and would force you to honor your contract, and three, you run away and that would hurt my feelings " Berry said. She moved in close to Sawyer." Now.. I'm going to put my tongue into your mouth, and I want you to rub your tongue against mine. We'll do this until you get it down " Berry said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Though I'm sure Louie will probably be....a bit more stronger at this," Sawyer said as she came close and began to kiss Berry. Slowly her tongue went into the ape girl's mouth.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As the Dark red lips moved together, Berry and Sawyers tongues began to caress, first gently, then more forcefully. Berry held Sawyer against her, the ape girls breasts touching Sawyers. Minutes passed as Sawyer and Berry French kissed, by the third minute, the girls were touching each other's breasts openly. Berry started to make monkey noises of pleasure, she was enjoying this.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sawyer had to admit, Berry was a good kisser. The cat continued her lip lock with the ape as she moaned in pleasure and she felt Berry's body. The minutes seemed to go by fast as the process continued.

She was so relieved to have some time away from Louie she ignored how much time was passing. Since the couch was very long, Sawyer even started to lie on her stomach as the smooches continued. Of course, she was so into the experience she didn't hear a door open behind her.....

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Berry was deep into the kiss with Sawyer as the minutes and hours passed. The girls explored every inch of each other, grinding against each other vigorously after an hour. As the clock chimed 10 pm - 5 full hours after they had started their make out - and Berry briefly broke the kiss to catch her breath. At that moment Louie entered carrying bags full of clothes. Louie smirked as he saw Sawyer and Berry kissing and gave Berry a wink before going up behind Sawyer and giving the actress a firm smack on her butt.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: