The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

the missing fast water advenrtrue epsoid 14

stars · 76 · 10139

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
[SIZE=7]:D  :lol:  B)  :)  :DD  :cry  :lol  :p  :wow  :^.^:  :yes  :wave  :nyah Mo was in part 9 and he returned in this epsoid thats cool i like  playful Mo. Same thing with Guido from the movie part 12 he was in an episode like Mo was they both come back in the series and i like that.[/SIZE] also i like that Chomper came back to join the gang in the valley hes so cool i like him the best i think he is so cute Chomper is funny and nice.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It was nice to see Mo again.  It was also nice how the different folks contributed something towards the solution to the problem instead of it being just one person who did most of the ideas and work.  It's been nice to have Chomper move to live in the valley, a little unusual, but still nice to see him, and how we get to see some of the movie characters appear again in an episode.

Mo is one of those characters that has a bit of sadness to it, as Chomper did in the moves (but not the tv series in Chomper's case), a friend of the group who they can only see for periods of time and not very often.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
:yes  :yes thanks for adding to this topic i was suprized to here back so quick :D  :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Some folks are usually on most times of the day so a response from someone may be rather quick.   :yes

Glad to have you join this friendly forum. :yes

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
A new member and NO post in the welcome section?  We've gotta change that.  Welcome here!  Please feel free to introduce yourself in the welcome section.

When you specify a font size, if you include smilies between the tag and the text, it won't show up correctly.

Yes, Mo coming back was nice and Chomper is welcome in the valley in my book.  I don't welcome Ruby however.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I like ruby but find it odd they added in a new character, I guess since maybe the owners wanted another toy character.  They could have added in Ali or Shorty, already pre existing characters from the movies.  Or introduced another char who was already living in the great valley.   It is nice that they had Mr. Thicknose appear in some episodes.  And in The Amazing Three Horn Girl the Maiasaur female could be Mrs. Maia from the second movie, I think she appeared in.  There is another who is next to her, but seems to turn invisible at certain times like during the song, who could be Mr. Maia.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thats cool because i honestly feel the same way about Ruby, i like her too but because she was not in any movies i dont know very much about her and she just became friends with Chomper first some how and is now in the series living in the valley with the rest of the gang so i have to get use to seeing her more or know a little more about her. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think there is only one episode she is not in, The Great Egg Adventure.  Instead of Ruby, Cera and Spike they have the 3 bullies from the 3rd movie.

She has 2 episodes where she is the main focus character.  The Star Day Celebration, and Return to Hanging Rock.  

It's not been revealed how she and Chomper became friends, exactly how this happened, where his parents are or why she was asked to look after him.  Nor how he came to be accepted by all of the adults, especially Cera's father.     He must have done something like saving her life, her little sister or something like that for him to accept Chomper would be one of my guesses.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
thats a good way of thinking about it i like that idea it dose sound like it should be explained more.i also do not know how chompers parents told Ruby she could watch him if she speeks leafeater and chompers parents speek sharptooth i think mabie Chomper told them before he left to go to the valley with her.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's not said, but it would have to be either Chomper did all the translating, or at least one of Ruby's parents knows sharptooth as well as flattooth/leafeater, language.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It was great to see Mo again.  I'm glad they figured out how to get him to appear in an episode.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
same here to bad he had to go but he is not a main character like the rest but hes close to being one thats what i think and mo said to remember the fun they shared so hes never gone.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He's one of those characters that really can't be appearing a lot sadly, unless he moves to the great valley too, and even then he could only be in scenes where the group are next to water.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
Mo is related to a dophin and he plays like one, looks like one, sounds like one and is a good swimmer and so are dolphins. He is an ophtalmosaurus. This name is probley how Mo got his name because it has Mo in it and thats the type of ceature Mo is. I think that's cute. On The Land Before Time the names of the dinosaurs are plain and simple they called them as they seen them i like how they have different names for the dinosaurs and objects.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The names often do make sense, but there are some here and there where it is taken from our world, I guess the writer was either lazy, or could not think of a name that would fit in better.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
:yes it dose and it is easy to remember the name of the dinosaur and character because its a short and easy name to remember. i like mo's name it fits him perfectly. Thats what i think :)  :^.^:  talk later i got to go now  :^.^:  -_-