The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

the missing fast water advenrtrue epsoid 14

stars · 76 · 10138

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It may not fit to do that all the time, but when they do I think it adds something to the story.  If there is a season 2, I guess Mo could return during some sort of days of rising water type of episode.   Would be odd if once a year the water keeps being blocked and the kids and Mo are the only ones who clear it.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
that would be good i hope Mo dose come back in another episode if there is a season 2 i think it would make another good episod if Mo were to return in another episode to help his friends fix a water problem or if they just see him again some how mabie swiming by in water some were even if Mo is not in the entire episode just seeing him is nice.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The likeliest would be either the incident in this episode happening again, or during the days of rising water, if it happens roughly once a year, the rainy season, maybe it could rain an extra amount, enough for Mo to swim to the great valley again.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
that sounds like a good way to have Mo come back it soundds interesting i think the water rising is a great idea to have Mo come back to the Valley or as you said another back up with the fast water.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'd have to think that another days of rising water would make more sense then having the water blocked up again.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i would be different rather than have the same thing being done again that dose make more sence.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
and mabie if Mo dose come back he can have his family meet Chomper and Ruby if they come with him. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That would be interesting and see what they think of each other.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
and if Guido shows up he could meet them as well Mo and Guido never met eachother but they were both in the 12th land before time movie.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It would be interesting to see what their reaction would be to each other.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
That sounds like a good and interesting idea i would like to see what happens i think the 2 would make good friends they both have a nice friendly personality.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They may, though guido may dislike getting wet since once wet he shouldn't be able to glide with wet feathers, though Petrie can likely fly with wet wings since it's just skin that is wet.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thats true i did not think of that. That was a good point. Guido may not like it if Mo squrts or wets him because his feathers will be socked and to wet for him to glide around. Mo usually likes to play and surprise his friends. Another idea i thought of how they could become friends could be that if Guido fell in the water but his friends did not know and Mo swims by sees him and helps him out of the water. That still does not mean Guido would like getting wet if Mo wets him. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
True, some of that  that you mentioned could make an interesting episode.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks, i thought it was something different. It sounded good to me so i thought i would share it and i made up my own episode just for the fun of it.