The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

the hermit of black rock

stars · 36 · 6370

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
in the tv series Guido is in this one he returns back in the series from part 12 (the land before time movie) and i liked seeing him come back in this epsoid i thought this was a good epsoid.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I enjoyed this episode, though I do not have the 12th movie.   I liked how Littlefoot instead of setting off with his friends to rescue Petrie and Guido, as he would have done in the movies, went to the grown ups instead.  Also neat how Petrie and Guido worked together to get back home instead of one of them doing most of the work or thinking and the other being treated like a side kick or comedy relief.    Swooper was an interesting character as well.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
If this helps you out any Do you know the 12th movie is called "The great day of the flyers"? i seen it in a store and its on the land before time website but not this site if you would like to check it out and mabie soon it will even be on tv and their are on line videos that are free to watch from this movie if you are interested in seeing it or if you havent already seen it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've not see it yet, nor have it on dvd.  I'm waiting to see if they combine that with 13 into a double feature like they have 2-11.  I don't mind waiting if it means I can have 2 of the movies on 1 dvd instead of 2.      I do look forward to eventually seeing 12 and 13 though.  

Not to mention the rest of the lbt movies once the 3 I ordered eventually get here.  It'll be neat to see the first 10 again, and to watch 11 for the first time.  I'm waiting till the 3 come in so I can start watching 1 a week.  I'll start doing the tv series on dvd that same way, 1 episode a week.  

Guido does seem an interesting character.  I wonder what he does the rest of the time when he's not in any episodes.  Seems odd he doesn't hang out with the gang any.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i think you are in for a good treat seeing thies movies they are good movies i wont say what they are about i dont wont to ruin suprise parts for you and Guido is odd he's very nervous and not sure of him self. i hope you enjoy the movies. there may be a part 14 soon im not sure but i hope so.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
Guido finaly learned how to fly well i think he learned in the movie near the end.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He did in the episode.  I've not seen the movie so no idea if he does in that one or not.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
o sorry to give it away i just wanted to add to this part of the page  :(  :slap  :unsure:

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I haven't seen the movie of it, but i've seen the episode and overall i thought it had a good plot in it and i was happy that they helped the blind Flyer (forgot his name) to The Great Valley.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Swooper is his name.  And it is great how they worked together to reach the Great Valley.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
yes i agree with both of you on this i thought that they made a great team working togeter to fly home safe although each of them had different problems keeping them from flying to the Valley they worked it out and did it togeter. What a great team. :^.^:

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: stars,Apr 14 2008 on  09:01 PM
Guido is so cool, funny and cute.
He really is.  Our personalities are so similar; only I'm not neurotic :lol.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
This was a great episode.  Do any of you have a favorite scene or bit of dialog from this episode?

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i liked the end song "i feel so happy" welcoming the flyers home. :) and when Guido said im afraid of being afraid he gets nervous a lot thats funny to me. i like the whole epsoid. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guido does look funny as he says that.     :yes

It has many funny moments.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
also when he said i should have stayed in my stump i thought that was funny as well  and when he meets Chomper but in the episode he said that he met Chomper and Ruby before so it wasent his first time seeing him though it was funny how he reacted when he seen him again he probley was not expecting him :DD  but as i said before it was just a good episode the whole episode was good.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, he looked terrified of Chomper till Chomper reminded him they met.  As I mentioned elsewhere, maybe that first meeting takes place just before The Mysterious Tooth Crisis episode, perhaps.  Had the idea before since Threehorn has a cameo in that one, with no Tricia, Tria and Cera are not looking after Tricia, so either it's Guido, or Threehorn let Tricia wonder around on her own with no supervision for a while.  

I wonder if Swooper is a bit dirty, understandable living in a cave most of his life, or if he just looks that way from his animation.

This episode has some good spots, funny ones,  some touching ones, at least one that I didn't expect to happen when I first saw it.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
mabie swooper looks that way because he is older and mabie because he cant see it is hard for him to find water to wash up in that one cave.