The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Escape from the Mysterious Beyound

stars · 23 · 6595

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i liked this episode alot its one of my favorite episodes because it was a good epsoid and i thought it was cute when Chomper tryed to protect Ducky from Thud he was brave and that was nice of him to protect his frightened friend and he tryed to make her feel better and safer by singing a sweet, soft song to her to make her feel safe with him. :)  :^.^:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It was a nice episode.  I liked how Chomper and Ducky seemed to be the focus characters for this episode and Chomper did well in the episode.   The song was a nice touch.

I liked the end where Chomper helped Thud, then Thud helped the group later.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
Chomper has a good heart and clearly cares about others.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He certainly does, as seen in other episodes, such as rescuing Petrie's mother in another episode.  That episode did have funny moments.   I liked how the episode focused on Chomper and Ducky quite a bit.  Felt like you were getting to know those 2 characters a little better.  He even cared enough to move some rocks off of Thud.  But was smart enough not to move all of them.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
ya he sure is smart and its cute having it focused on 2 loveable and cute characters togeter.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
:yes i also like how you said or brought up about how in the other epsoid called the days of rising water or waters when Chomper helped to find Petrie's mom that was another good example of how helpful and caring Chomper can be to others.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yes and at first all of Petrie's siblings in that episode were afraid that Chomper was going to eat Their mom. And i also liked Escape From The Mysterious Beyond, because it shows that no matter what type of species anything is, friendship can always prevail.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Let's not forget he helps save Cera in "The Great Logrunning Game."  He really is sweet and caring.  Nice to see him bring comfort to Ducky, who is usually the maternal one :^.^:.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, I liked that touch.  Someone comforting the one who usually does the comforting.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
ya he was protecting her and comforting her. He is a great friend to have she is lucky to be his friend and she is lucky that he is nice to her but hes her friend and of course he will help her out. :^.^:

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It was an excellent episode that showcases Chomper and Ducky.  I also liked Petrie's song during this episode, it shows much of his personality as well, like Ducky and Chomper.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
it dose it shows how nervous he is about going on an adventure.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, his expressions during his song are priceless and show how he feels about adventuring in general.  Also Chomper and Ducky's song is very touching, or at least I think so.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i agree with that it sure is touching and it is a special moment between the 2 of them.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Very much so.  To me it ranks up as one of the episodes with some great scenes.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
This was one of my favorite episodes. I do agree that Chomper and Ducky's song really sets the tone for this episode, and I love the message it shows about how even if you are little you can still do big things. Go Chomper :lol:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile