The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LeventeII's other art

LeventeII

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I have done some other art and drawings besides the Land Before Time in the past 2 years, I think it's time to show them!  :)littlefoot

I am going to show only one or two drawing per post because I think more than that would distract too much. I may also post sketches which I think are worthy enough to share with you.

Let's start with two dinosaurs!

In one of my exams, I had to draw a letter like in texts from the Middle Ages. We got a modern text though and the letter had to fit the content of the text. The text is about the fact that every life form is made of little elements like DNA. With this in mind, I drew the following drawing:

As you may notice, it is not completed. It's because I ran out of time  :p That's why I was only able to colorize the top. Also, the book should have gotten more details. But I like the overall idea, that's why I thought about sharing it. I drew this drawing in September 2019. The letter which I had to draw was “J“ by the way. Did you recognize it?  :smile
By the way, I know that the number of claws and fingers is off, but it was for a school work, so I didn't care. :PCera Given that I had only one reference which was a sketch by my sister, I think that it is not even that bad.

The next picture is a dinosaur from the movie “Dinotopia: Quest for the Ruby Sunstone”. This is the Dinosaur girl “26”, although I am not sure which species she is. I am also not to sure how related this movie is to the original Dinotopia. Nevertheless, here is the drawing:

It has been more than two years since I drew this drawing? Time passes fast indeed...  :DD

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
The Medieval Manuscript with a D.N.A. Strain and dinosaur is quite appealing. I will have to consult my German dictionary to read the words on the manuscript. :)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 05:55:40 AM by Gentle Sharptooth »

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neat drawings LeventeII! I think I see the J in the first drawing. As for the second, I am unaware of that show, but it looks good regardless!

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, very well done and I find it must of been harder to do the smaller the DNA parts got smaller on the vertical part. :chompysmile

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
DNA double helix, I always muck up drawing them.

Also, nice style for Cera!
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Cool drawings LeventeII. Thanks for sharing. :)

Also, nice style for Cera!

I knew I wasn't the only one who saw the similarities with Cera in the second drawing. :p

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...