The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

A World so Far but so close

Threehorn · 1242 · 99814

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
(this rpg has no real control so I think this will end here. I think my latest the one called Thunder is going to be a good one, I have long thought it over for 3 days and also started a story about it. this is going to be Land before time solo not any mix crossovers. But Mirumoto_Kenjiro can have his Spikethumb family since they seem to be solo for Land before time designs and they quite fitting :) But in the story I am not going to have them in it, since it going to be a bit of my own creation all oridanlly ideas to this plan to create a story, but some people join in on the RPG please!)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Alright, I'll close this thread. I will also close the other thread.)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: