The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Longneck RP.

Nahla · 499 · 45807

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Who do you think did this to him?" The old female roughly whispered. "Grandpa? This stranger? You were the one who asked ME whether Zimba killed him, not vice versa."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla screamed in frustration whipping her tail and getting Littlefoot in the side by mistake ,and not notcing the female took off.

Littlefoot yelped loudly in pain but did not say anything to complaian.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Poor girl." The black male watched her go. "One of yours?"

"Only in a round-about way." Grandpa answered, nudging his wife with the silent command that she could get some rest. "She needs some alone-time, I think."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot tried to stand up to follow Nahla but all it was doing was causing him more injury "I need to go after her" Littlefoot said "She's so upset..."

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"The friend she trusted for years has never been a friend." Grandpa pushed him down gently. "Rest a bit, let your body and her heart heal a bit."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot sighed but did as he was told,even though it was clear on his face he wanted to go after his what he wished was girlfriend.

OOC: Grandpa,help your grandson get his girl  :lol

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: God, he is too old to be a matchmaker. Can't we send the black stranger after her? That won't at all be creepy xD

"You ARE just like your father." Grandpa chuckled.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: We can...it'll be kinda funny in a way

"I can't help it!"Littlefoot cried "I want her so bad!"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Keep that up, boy, and people might think you're the bad guy." The stranger stated. "Want me to go after her?"

Before even waiting for their answer, he started going after her.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla walked on sobbing,she was completely heartbroken and betrayed. Her whole life had been a lie,she never really had a friend....what as fool she was to not of realized.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: *rolls into bed*

"Hey, girl." The black stranger appeared behind her. "You alright?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC:  :wave

Startled Nahla lashed out with her tail in defense,she then turned her head to see what tried to sneak up on her and narrowed her eyes when she saw that black longneck.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba awoke with a moan..he was startled but more then happy-he was  alive...ALIVE! He laughed insanely. He looked around to see Littlefoot,Grandpa and the stranger gone but he wasn't worried about them..Nahla. If he couldn't have her...then NO ONE will. Zimba decided then and there he will kill Nahla..such a waste but...meh he knew he wasn't going to get her and he'll rather have her dead then with someone else. He stood up despire his pretty much broken neck and back and went to hunt the female down.

OOC: I declare  Zimba this RPS official main antagonist..I want to be the big villain  :D

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW THAT WAS ZIMBA'S MOTIVATION!!

"Apologies for startling you." He stated.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: Nahla gonna need a bodyguard by the sounds of it...oooh Littlefoot-NOWS YOUR CHANCE!

Nahla stared at him "It ok...I just thought you were some kind of meat eater coming in for the kill" she chuckled lightly.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
A chuckle that could only be described as pure evil filled the air as Zimba found them. He headed straight to Nahla ramming her heavily "Nahla Nahla..." he began "I hate to do this..but what other choice do I have? If I can't get you then no one is..and the only way I can be sure no one does is to kill you-now goodybye" he wrapped his tail around her neck and jerked it,slamming the females head into a tree and  a crack filled the air. He then dropped the neck of the motionless body and smiled.

OOC: Nahla and I agreed,Zimba 'kills' Nahla by 'breaking her neck' (he didn't really but he don't know that) and now hell is really gonna break loose. Again no panic-Nahla is alive just very hard to see breathing.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: And yes she does come back she not gone from RP forever

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Soooo... You do realize that blackie will now most likely stompa on Zimba? Is that okay?

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
OOC: Yeah,go ahead RAGE BLACKIE RAAAAAAAGE

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Well, so much for Zimba being the main Villian considering he dies on the *quick check* 24th page.

This time he was not as merciful as to give a chance for survival. His roar echoed among the raindrops, even as the behemoth crashed his tail against Zimba hard enough to shatter bones.

"Oh dear..." Grandpa looked up at the roar, his wife stirring from her sleep beside him.