The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Mobile game ads

fried-longneck

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Jesse,my iceberg has 200 entries
    • View Profile
Hey everyone,I think we all know what's going on with these mobile game ads,and I think that they deserve their own topic

So yeah,have fun discussing mobile game ads

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
The ads that are very cringy, yikes…I know I want to play a free game, but making the ad look like someone is so dumb at a very easy game makes this completely ridiculous.  Remember when mobile ads never had these elements?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Wanna know what mobile game ads have in common with YouTube ads? Yep, they're both annoying. :petriemad

Bjork

• Ruby
    • View Profile
i just cant explain how much annoyed i get every time  an ad appears. most of the time i get bored and sometimes i end up not playing the game. most of the ads are things that dont concern me at all.