The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Malte279 brithday

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Happy Brithday Malte279! blow your caddles and make a wish :D

-Threehorn

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy 21st birthday Malte :birthday  Hope you have a great one!
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I had indeed! :)
Thank you very much for your well-wishes! I really do appreciate them very much.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Happy B-Day, Malte!  I'm pretty sure the drinking age limit over there is around 16, so you don't have to hear the same speech about "new doors of opportunity are open to you." :lol  :birthday

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Malte, check that email right now.  :lol:  Hup, two, three, four, go over there!  :yes

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Did you get anything special malte? For my 21st i got a bigscreen TV. biggest present I've ever gotten on a birthday, and I was floored.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Happy birthday, Malte!  B)
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
The funny thing is that my birthday is not quite over ;) The "benefit" of divorced parents living in different places is that you celebrate with each one separately and with my Dad and his mate being on holidays in Turkey at the moment (as they have been on my birthday for three years in a row now as I might add  <_< ) I will celebrated with them next week.
Among other I got a can of silicon caoutchouc (which I need to create more moulds for land before time tin figures), some computer games, a supplement to the board game "settlers of Catan" (a game which I really like). I also got a voucher for the DvD of LBT 11 to be redeemed once the movie is released over here (a few more weeks at most I recon). My mum had written the voucher on the back of a photo she had taken during a vacation to Spain this summer. She had visited a place there where dinosaur footprints remained conserved in soil that must have been soft in their time while now it is hard as stone. Anyway, the picture shows some Iguanodon statues which they have placed there and those figures gave me an inspiration for the outward appearance of a character in my next LBT story. That character is supposed to look somewhat scary, but any drawings of him I made so far (based on Iguanodons we saw in LBT 3) let him look rather harmless. Those LBT 3 Iguanodons have a rather round snout while the snouts of that statues on the pictures are fairly pointed, which makes them look less harmless. This gift of an inspiration was not intended of course, but I value it high.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Tell us how your "second" birthday went then as well. :p  We're nosy.

Nick, I'd go for a 19" LCD computer monitor--those are even sweeter than big screen tvs.  :D  And much easier to move around.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
:lol:  yes we are Malte. Give us all the dirt! :P:
 Arvens, are those Computers portable? I thought they weren't.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: