The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Another "what if" topic...

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
So if you'll have me, wether we decide to use that particular idea or not, I'm in. I'll work with you guys on your story.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Certaintly. You may start the craziness at any given time...that you're not terribly busy.

Oh, and another thing, if you post this, please give credit to me! It would be appreciated!

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: LoyfeCycleProtector,Feb 12 2013 on  06:30 PM
At first, they're too deep in the enjoyment of their retirement to care, figuring that who ever was animating them couldn't force them to have an adventure if they didn't want to.
The Gang in retirement? That is something that I hope never to see, yet it's happening under my nose!! GAAAAH!

btw, cool idea, I really like it :) reminds me a little of Who Framed Roger Rabbit
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Come to think of it, Who Framed Roger Rabbit does have a bit of an element to that!

BTW, it didn't occur to me until now, but as for the "breaking the fourth wall" situation with the dinos, the only time I've ever seen that happen are those CD-ROM activity games that were released as part of the "Land Before Time Collection" some years ago. I simply thought the possible "breaking the fourth wall" element on the gang would lead to a fun discussion. Then again, I didn't know it would turn out to be discussions for an awesome fanfic idea (although, it is somewhat different than what I thought)!