The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dragon Rider

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Anyone heard about this book? It was written by Cornelia Funke.

I got this for either my birthday or Christmas. My dad saw it and thought I would like it. While the book is long (over 500 pages I think) it is a simple read, in my opinion. It isn't too descriptive, I think, and the font is pretty big, so it didn't take me long to zip through a chapter.

This would make for an interesting children's movie, in my opinion. The book seems G-rated in my opinion. It's not too violent nor that scary.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I read it too.  Good book, if you ask me!

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
I haven't read Dragon Rider yet, but I have read Inkheart which is also by the same author.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I honestly haven't read it, but I might. However, I didn't like it at first glance because of its title. That is something from Christopher Paolini's book series. But, as the clichÈ goes, "Never judge a book by its cover."

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
I have never read The Inheritence Trilogy by Christopher Paolini. There are numerous novels and series out there that features Dragons.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I would read it. It is a decent read. I'm waiting for the next book in the trilogy. I pre-ordered.

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Apr 18 2008 on  07:20 PM
I would read it. It is a decent read. I'm waiting for the next book in the trilogy. I pre-ordered.
I'll be sure to read the first book this summer. Thanks! :)