The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Bashful One

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail shook his head and said "No thank you...I'm full enough anyway!" He then answered Vylor by saying "We go where the air takes us."

______

Cyrix slid his body into the mud until all but his head was submerged in it, he then turned towards Mim and said "I have a question to ask you...but...uhhh...I wouldn't know how...to...uhh..ask it."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"So we are following you and Petrie, I assume." Replied Vylor to Longtail's comment.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled and said "Something like that...just as soon as we find Petrie and the others."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: Who is who? Just a question. And I mean actual characters, not OCs.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
OOC: I currently don't play any actual movie characters, but if I had to choose I suppose I could play Ruby, or Chomper or Spike...or all three. :lol

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Nov 29 2007 on  07:24 PM
OOC: I currently don't play any actual movie characters, but if I had to choose I suppose I could play Ruby, or Chomper or Spike...or all three. :lol
OOC: Do you think that you could do that for my RPG?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
OOC: I can do more, but I wanted to have others to have a chance to do the fc's if they wanted.  And I already have 2 oc's.  2 That is if I bring Diver into this rp instead of just Mim, if you'd rather I can do Ducky instead of Diver.  I based her personality on Ducky.  Got the idea of the char from a few lines of the song Family & some shots of the movies where her sibblings look exactly like her.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
ooc: Hey fellas, I ask that we use the other thread I made for if you have any questions.. we wouldnt want to litter this RP with OC questions ^_^  as for the main gang, I'm leaving that up to whoever wants to play them. I'm having to learn the series from scratch so it may not be a good idea that I try anything with the original gang yet. Peace.

Denton had so many questions about the valley, he had only seen so little of it, and the whole while he started to ask Littlefoot more about it. He even wanted to learn about the Great Beyond and what exsists beyond the great mountains that bordered the valley.

He could hardly wait til that night to tell his mother of his new friends and the adventures he'd soon be going on.

"This sharptooth" said Denton to Littlefoot "I've heard so much about him. He sounds rather scary. But now your telling me about Chumper, who's a little sharptooth who is actualy nice. Is he around most of the time?"

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"He is normally around, but he is probably somewhere with everyone else." Replied Vylor.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nods, "We can let the air decide.  It'll be an adventure, we'll not know where we will go next." He said, liking the idea.  

______

Mim seeing how deep Cyrix had sunk into the mud slowly sank likewise till she was about the same depth as he was.  As he talked she looked over at him.  "You seem a little nervous." She said, moving a little closer so she could pat his shoulder or back as best as she could with both of them being as far submerged as they were.  "Just relax and ask it." She said.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Littlefoot, do you think that someone should go get Chomper? Denton seems very eager to meet him." Vylor asked Littlefoot.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nods, "I can do that I know the most likely places to find him." He said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled and nodded at Vylor and Littlefoot's idea stating "That sounds like a good idea, I'll stay here with Denton, and see if he knows any good games!"

________

Cyrix was glad his body was as deep in the mud as it was...now Mim couldn't see how badly his body was shaking. But he none-the-less answered Mim as he said "Well...I...was...uhh...always wanted...to....well start a....family....ya know...with hatchlings...and..." Cyrix trailed off hoping Mim would get the message.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nods, "That is a good idea.  His mom would be very worried if she came back and found him gone." He said.  "Once we find him and some of the others we could come here and play some game that Denton likes." He said.

_________

Mim smiled and nodded, "Starting a family sounds.. nice.  I think I would like that." She said as she sat down next to Cyrix.  "I guess this makes us...uh... mates then. Wasn't sure I"d find one in all my wonderings around till I found this place." She said remembering some of the nice, and not so nice places she had visited.  "I guess one of us should tell you nephew when we see him next."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail then asked Denton "Hey do you know any good games we could play once Littlefoot finds Chomper and the others?"

_________

Cyrix now with the acceptance of Mim he was finally able to let go of the anxiety that held his breath...and said to Mim "Yes I suppose we are mates now...and I am fairly certain Longtail would love the news." he said with a noble smile on his face.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked around a bit, thinking.  He looked up to see where the bright circle was and remembered where he had seen his friends last.  He then set off, letting the others keep Denton company.  The pace he sat was a gentle running speed he knew he could keep up for quite a long distance.  

_______

Mim nods, "I hope so." She said, still relaxed and as deep in the mud as Cyrix was, "Though there is no need to immediately."  She looked up to see about where the bright circle is.  Then another thought came to her.  I guess instead of sleeping where ever I am when it gets dark and I get tired, I will be staying over where you and Cy.." she started then paused herself, "Our nest is.  I'll have to get use to saying that I guess." She said, smiling and enjoying the events of the day so far as well as the relaxing and soothing effects of the mud.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ruby, Chomper and the others were now looking for Littlefoot as the game had ended some time ago and he had yet to be found. "I wonder where he could be?" asked a confused Chomper. Ruby then said "Do not worry Chomper we will find him when we find him...until then we need to keep looking."

Cyrix smiled and said "Yes, and lucky for us Petrie's mother looks after him for me from time to time, which is nice since I can then patrol the valley boarders at night." Then Cyrix thought of something...he turned to Mim and said

"Would you like to see...our...nest?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky was with Chomper and the others looking around for Littlefoot.  She nodded agreeing with Ruby, "We can't be finding him till he is found. No, No, No." She said shaking her head while riding on Spike, if is were present.

Littlefoot was heading in the direction of where he had last seen his friends before he was running along and bumped into Mim.  He did his best to keep to places where there were few trees above him, stopping now and then to see if he could see Petrie flying above him.

Mim nodded, "Yes I would like that." She then looked down at herself, "Though maybe we should get cleaned up.  Mud and nests are a bad mix, even for Swimmer nests." She said smiling at her attempt at humour.  

Petrie was flying around looking for Littlefoot, while keeping an eye on where the rest of the group were.  Would be silly to find Littlefoot, he thought, just to loose where the gang were.  He flew as high as his mother told him it was safe, while looking down.  He saw Cera's dad and Tria playing with a tiny dot that had to be Tricia.  "No, "Littlefoot  no be there." Ducky was with Chomper and the others looking around for Littlefoot.  She nodded agreeing with Ruby, "We can't be finding him till he is found. Yep, yep yep." She said riding on Spike if he were present.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spike who for the most part had stuck to doing what he did best and that was eating plants and sure enough a bush filled with ground treestars was calling for him, and he immediately set about eating them, thinking he may as well eat his fill and look for Littlefoot at the same time.

Cyrix smiled and laughed at Mim's joke saying "Now that was funny! But you are right, we should get cleaned up first."

Ruby was confused as she stated "Where ever Littlefoot ran off to he must have run to pretty fast, I don't know where he could be." This of course only served to make Chomper worry even more as he replied:

"You don't think he fell into a hole, or worse a smoking mountain do you?!"

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Denton was enjoying himself, despite not knowing all the current going ons. When asked if he knew of a game, he couldnt think of anything due to him being all alone much of his life, but he was taught a few while Littlefoot had went off looking for his friends.

Eventually he had tired from the game and sat with a warm smile on his face. He had started to wonder when the others would be back and even asked this aloud