The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT: A Life-saving Journey

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Blue eye  nods agreeing with the other sharpteeth in the group.  "I think I"ll help you Scarface and perhaps eat a few myself." He says, planning on giving most of the ones he can find to Scarface so he has to move less and it'll go easier on his wounds and injuries.  

"The ones I met have usually been nice, "Mim said looking at some of those present and thinking back to her memories, "Even this one loner, though he was a bit gruff he was nice once you got to know him a bit better." She said.  She liked eating crawlers at times also, though since there were plant eaters in the group and some sharpteeth she decided for now she'd be eating only green food.  That would leave more for the sharpteeth traveling with them who could not eat green food, and would not gross out the plant eaters she was traveling with.

Diver decided not to say anything, not sure what to say.  She guessed the sharp teeth wanted to look for crawlers toe at them, a thought she found gross, but she did know they had to eat something and crawlers was not to bad, she guessed as long a she didn't see it.  She decided it was best to not say anything about that.

"Yes, we have some visit the great valley now and then, they seem nice, the few I've talked with that is." Diver said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso sat for a moment, with his eyes closed taking slow deep breaths - "This is much better." - He opened his eyes to see the others trying to get some food, so he did the same and began looking for Crawlers. He found some and began eating them, but then he noticed Blue Eye eating and getting some extra in his hands... Cayso did the same, understanding the reason went where Blue Eye was: - "I know what you are doing Blue Eye, take these too, for Scarface." - He handled the Crawlers he got to Blue Eye.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Blue eye nodded and accepted the crawlers from Cayso, "Thanks, If you are sure you can get enough." He said adding them to the ones he had gathered.  After he was sure Cayso could get some crawlers himself he took those he and Cayso had gathered and holding them in his hands went over to Scarface and offered them to him.  

"Here, you should eat something." Blue eye said as he offered the crawlers to him.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Scarface ate a crawler he found right before and looked at Scarface. He was a bit abashed, but he knew that it wouldn¥t be easy to get many crawlers with his injuries. So he took them with a thankful smile and began to eat.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso got back to the place he found the Crawlers, catched one and began eating it slowly, he was somewhat tired but he was having some concern about the big Longneck nearby - "Having someone that big with us can be very helpful... but what if her herd does not aprove that? or her herd will want to hurt us?" - Cayso thought, still eating the Crawler - "... I hope nothing bad will happen, even though I was travelling with Ecco and fought against the other Fast-bitters, Ali's mother's Herd may not care at all." - Cayso, silently finished eating the Crawler, those thoughts were disturbing but he knew he should be alert, even more if it is true that Dark Claw is near...  he took a look at Scarface and Blue-eye, not saying a word.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Once Blue eye was sure Scarface had the crawlers and had enough to eat for a while he went back to where he had been and went back to looking for and eating some crawlers, though taking his time since he was a little tired and wanted to rest at the same time.  He looked to Cayso, "We can only hope they believe we do not mean to harm them, and  we'll have to all be alert for possible danger." He said.

Mim and Diver were resting near the group and was resting near a bush so she and Diver could casually pluck off leaves to eat while they rested.  

Diver looked at Longtail, "Do you want any food or water?" She asked him.  "I do hope he gets better soon." She said with care and hope in her voice as she spoke and looked from Longtail to Mim and the others present.

"He will, we must be close now." Mim said, in part since she was sure of it and in part to keep everyone's spirits up, "Plus we have more here to help us." She said with the sureness in her voice..

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cyrix smiled and said "I'm sure with Ali's mother here, and our own praise the longneck herd won't cause us any trouble." He then sat down and picked a few leaves off the bush Diver and Mim were eating from before looking down to his nephew.

Longtail was smiling...it was small, but it was there. He then stuttered out "W-water...p-p-please..."  

Cyrix couldn't help but smile as his nephew was still able to speak. It was quiet, almost inaudible, but his beak did in fact move...and that was something Cyrix took to heart...that his nephew still had a chance. He then smiled at Mim and said "Yes, we must be close now...I know we'll make it!"

Onyx then turned to Ali's mother after dropping back out of the sky and said "Well, that was much needed. Now, is everyone rested and ready to move on...if not we can still wait."

Spike happened to walk up to a bush and began eating the leafs off in large one, two bites...leaving the bush bare in a matter of minutes.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods, "We will, it's not far now." She said with hope and confidence in her voice.

Diver finished the leaf she was eating and looked at Longtail as he spoke.  " I think he want some water.  Is there any water nearby?" She asked as she looked around.

Mim looked at Ali's mother, "Is there any water nearby, I think one of our group is thirsty." She said having finished the leaf she was eating.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
After finishing his meal, Scarface walked over to Blue-eye and tapped him on the shoulder, to show that he is thankful.

Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky and Petrie stood a bit away from the group and ate some treestars they found.

I hope everything will go right, Littlefoot said with a worried voice.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Since Cayso has also been away of the main group, he listened to what Littlefoot said and replied with a soft voice - "We are already this far into the way, how can we fail now?" - Cayso looked at the him and his friends and gave them a smile.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked up to him. Hope you are right Cayso. I hope you are right.

Cera turned around and growned: Comment Littlefoot, don¥t be such of a pesimist. If he said we¥ll do it, than we¥ll do it.

Cera right, Petrie said, always think of the best.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
When he felt the tapping on his shoulder he turned to smile at Scarface.  

"We'll make it, we are very close, I'm sure we certainly are." Diver said nodding, sure herself, before she pulled off another leaf to eat.  

Mim nodded as well.  "Yes we are close." Mim said, "though perhaps Longtail is not the only thirsty one among our group." Mim said as she looked around at some of the others present.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"I'm not sure if there is any water nearby at all." Ali's Mother replied. "There is hardly ever good water in the Mysterious Beyond, and we haven't came across much during our travels, i'm afraid."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Sadly I concurr..." - replied Cayso while standing up - "...it is hard to get water in these places between valleys, but we may get some luck finding some water, specially for the sick Flyer."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods agreeing, "Some places have more water then others, but perhaps those with the best sense of smell can keep alert for not only danger but also for the smell of water also." She suggested.  Then looked to the others present, "Does anyone else have ideas or suggestions?" She asked looking around at those present.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Onyx smiled and said "Well if that the case, then I'll be right back...I'm going to search for some water then." The black flyer then spread his wings and flapped into the sky and started to search for any nearby watering holes their group could use.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie looked up to the flyer. Good that he is already up in the sky. Me was thinking about flying up to search for water. But now he already does. Petrie said

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso was still looking at the group, but he suddenly felt uneasy, he frowned and began looking to the surroundings, in the most calmly way posible to avoid alarming the others.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix also felt the unease in the air...he then stepped closer to Mim and took a deep breath as he said "Something is wrong. I don't know what, but this could be a problem."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods looking around herself, "What can the cause be though." She said, half to herself and half to the others present.  "We had better all be alert, no tellings what may happen." She said to the others.  

Diver got a bit uneasy and frightened.  She made sure she was holding on firmly to the vines that were holding Longtail to Mim's back to be sure she would not fall off if Mim had to do some running or jumping about.  She remembered her friends having go to a lot of both of those after she was separated from her family in the Mysterious Beyond until they were able to get back to what had become the combined herds.  

Blue eye looked around finishing what he was eating.  He started to sniff around while raising himself as high as he could and looking as well as attempting to use his hearing so hopefully one of his main senses would be able to tell him what the problem could be and if there were danger what direction it may lay or be coming from.