The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Most hated/liked LBT character

Serris · 39 · 4947

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I'm really curious to see what characters in the LBT universe do you all particularly hate/like.

I REALLY like The Sharptooth (Original LBT). He was possibly one of the coolest and most hardcore of the villians in the LBT universe. Add to the fact that he seems to be almost invulnerable and he just gets even cooler.

I don't really like Sierra (LBT 9). He just strikes me as a sadistic creep and he doesn't even serve any comic relief (Ozzy and Strut come to mind).

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
The characters I like and dislike...let's see...

Doc, from LBT 6. Just his attitude was enough to make me like him a lot. The golden Allosaurus from that movie was really awesome too. I like it better then the original sharptooth - its roars, how it threw a log across a ditch, and it also had a sense of invulnerability to it. It's the only other sharptooth I can remember that survived a fall into a canyon.

I liked Rinkus and Sierra from movie 7. Rinkus...went from being stupid, slow, and literal to being near-ruthless and backstabbing. That's why I like him - it was Rinkus, and not Sierra, who originally decided to betrayed Pterano. I was surprised by that. Sierra had the whole attitude thing where he didn't care if anyone got hurt. I liked his voice.

Guido from movie 12 and Loofah and Doofah from movie 13 had very interesting quirks.

As for characters I dislike...I didn't like Ali too much. I found her a bit obnoxious, actually. Right now I can't think of anyone else.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The characters from the movies I dislike, in no particular order are among: the two flyers who were with Pterano in the stone of cold fire,  The bullies from the third movie, cera's dad,  (many will disagree but I don't care),   the folks who let animation mistakes, and some other mistakes and continuity mistake, likely ones I've not noticed, slip through without being fixed,

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
the folks who let animation mistakes, and some other mistakes and continuity mistake, likely ones I've not noticed, slip through without being fixed,
I suppose I could agree on that one. "Hate" is a rather strong term too strong perhaps for me in this connection. But if it comes to LBT characters I dislike, Tippy from LBT 8 was really not my cup of tea. I am repeating myself, but he came across as a Stegosaurshaped Teletubby. Unlike Petrie's or Ducky's way of talking his babbling appeared really only childish and not funny as far as I was concerned.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hate is a strong term, that is why I put in dislike in my previous post.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Really like:
Pterano obviously
He was a little bad to start off, but he accepted his banishment, and felt that he would be better in 5 years. And he might have reasons for wanting the stone, which is shown in my story

The Gang
They're a VERY colorful group. Different attitudes, personalities, likings...colorful, and they get along despite differences

Guido
Sweet guy, though a little...paranoid (?), has different appeites from the others

Don't Like
Ozzy and Strut
I like Pinky and the Brain...but not them. Why were they trying to get a baby that had already hatched?

Rinkus and Sierra
Jerks  <_< ! More of the villains than Pterano

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Disliked Characters:  Sharpteeth (every one of them), Doc, Ruby, Iky (that weirdo bird thing that went around with Dill), and Pteranto (Petire's uncle) and his two fliers.

Liked characters:  Everyone else.  I don't really have favoritism within the gang.

I also didn't like Guido at all.  He just wasn't a very good character in my opinion.  Just something they sorta stuck in there.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
While Ducky is my personal favorite character, I like all of the Big 5 just as much. They really work well together as a group, personality-wise (I just wish Cera had someone else to back her up during disputes)...

As for dislike, I know they were supposed to be comical characters, but I really didn't like any of the yellow bellies (except the mute one). They were just too clownish, and didn't take anything seriously. I can't imagine such a species suriviving as long as they did, and once they strip clean the Berry Valley I can't imagine what they'll possibly do to stay alive.

dinorawr

• Chomper
    • View Profile

pteranofan

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Well, obviously I like Pterano, he's in my username!  :DD
I also like Petrie, Chomper, and the whole gang in general.

I didn't have a problem with Rinkus, really.
Sierra...eh...he was sinister, but I don't really hate him.

Hmm...Characters I didn't like...I would have to say Topsy. His attitude...I just don't like it.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pterano is one of my favorites.

Mr. Threehorn (Topsy) is one of my least liked characters, I don't know why I don't like him though.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
more who don't like Topsy, though I was the only one.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I hate Ceras father.  He's *tons of bad words*. :p Sometimes I just wanna slap his face.  What a jerk!

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
like: ducky, chompery, littlefoot, cera and ruby
hate: moe, short and topsey

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Feb 9 2008 on  03:47 AM
Sometimes I just wanna slap his face.
Yeah, if your lifespan is about 30 seconds! :p

Oh, I found a reason why Mr. Threehorn is one of least favorite characters! He's really crude, arrogant and a flaming specieist!

Tropicalia

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://fishlover.deviantart.com
so far i love, Guido, cera, and littlefoot.

there isn't a character in any of the franchise that I dislike so far...

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
like: cera littlefoot ducky
don't like: rinkus sierra
neutral: mo
that's mine opinion so far B)
see you around later guys!

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Characters i really like: Littlefoot, Chomper, Ducky, Petrie, tinysaures(Except for the Big Daddy.), Moe, Grandpa Longneck, Shorty and Ruby(Since the first time i saw her in the TV series.).
Characters i dislike... Quite a few really: mr. Clubtail, Hyp from the second sequel(But later, in TV series his behavior is normal), Red Claw and the Wise One(The leader of the Ali's herd).

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Here are the characters i like: Littlefoot, Cera, Petrie, Ducky, Spike, Ali, Ruby, Chomper, and Pterano.

Characters i dislike: Sharpteeth, Doc, Cera's dad ( all the time convincing everyone to do things his way) Yellowbellies, Sierra, Rinkus, and Hyp and the other 2 that are with him.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Characters I love: Littlefoot, Cera (top of my list), Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Tria, Tricia, Mama Swimmer, Mama Flyer, Shorty, Mo, Guido (he's just like me), Loofah, Doofah, Grandma Longneck, Grandpa Longneck, Littlefoot's mother (R.I.P.), Chomper, Ruby, Dinah, Dana, Rooter, and Mr. Thicknose.

Characters I feel uneasy with: Bron, Pterano, Ali, Tinysauruses and Mr. Clubtail.

Characters I despise: Ozzy, Strut, all sharpteeth, Ichy, Dill, Rinkus and Sierra.

The character I truly despise is Mr. Threehorn :angry:.  This is no therapy session, but he reminds me too much of what my father was like :mad.  Mr. Threehorn is at the top of my ****list.  Arrrggghhh, can't stand that SOB!