The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Random Superpowers

Drake · 10 · 1828

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I saw a fun game idea and thought we might try it on here.

Go to The Superpower Wiki and click the random page button. (It's roughly in the middle of the page.)

Whatever page comes up is now your superpower. (No rerolls allowed.) What do you do with this power in the real world now that you have it? Fight evil? Turn to crime? Become a used car salesman? Whatever it is, describe it here.

My power is... Scald Generation!

Or the ability to generate boiling liquids... Well, I guess that cuts out me needing to boil water for soup and stuff. Besides blasting people in the face with boiling water in self-defense, I can't think of any other uses for this ability... Lame.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I got Energy Senses like daredevil or Spiderman have
 this in my casew would replace my hearing or other senses..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I got density control.  Depending on how it's applied you can do a lot with it, or be limited to just 1 method of doing the power.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
^I interpret any of the powers in the broadest terms outlined by the article in order to get the most out of an ability.

Some weird powers you guys got, but you also have to describe how you'd use them in real life, that's half the fun of the game.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I got Toxikinetic Creature Creation - The ability to create creatures out of poison.

Well, considering cigarette smoke is poison, I guess I could use it on those who blow smoke in my face all the time. :D

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Enhanced eating is the power to eat far more than an ordinary member of the user's species.

Heck yes. Oh heck yeah, I'm stoked about this superpower.

I don't know what I'd do with this, I don't even care.

Just, heck yes.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I"m sure there is some use for it.  Besides amazing folks at how much you can eat in 1 sitting.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Got this:Black Metal manipulation....I thought black metal is a kind of music :lol
User is able to control, create and otherwise manipulate metal that are straight from the darkest aspects of the minerals. even ancient mystical weapons and armor can be granted dark and malicious powers of this kind of metal. Dark metal doesn't just bend, it cuts and carves everything it touches, including normal metal.

I have no idea what kind of metal it's talking about,but it seem to be like I would be able to create buletproof armor,and cut tanks in half with it.Besides doing some mayhem and looking badass maybe I could make a razor factory and make living from it  :lol

Ghostfishe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I got Fear Inducement: the power to evoke extreme fear and horror in others.

I can pretty much guarantee I wouldn't use it actively. Unless I had very very fine control (which I doubt, since it specifies "extreme fear and horror") and/or could specify whether my target would opt for "fight" or "flight", I'd risk putting myself in danger by using it. Sure it might be enough to scare off a mugger--but he might freak out and shoot me in "self defense" instead.  :blink:

The pseudo-redeeming quality is the part where it says it includes the ability to feed off others' fear. It's too bad I'm more sensitive to creepy stuff than most people, or I'd probably have a lot of fun going to scary movies.  :slap  I guess I could still watch scary kids' movies?