The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT list game!

Guest · 9 · 1704

Bruton the Iguanodon

Forget this topic...it was retarded

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I hope he will be able to answer your question, but I'm afraid he won't visit this site again.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hate to double post, but...

Bruton, now that you're online again, if you are willing to at least be a more patient person (which of course you are now) and willing to give this game another try for us, at least explain what to do in the game. I'm sure some people would want to play this game if you explain it. Don't start a topic only to be impatient after having no replies for, what, two weeks, and then say "Nah, screw this game, it was retarded". Instead, do the exact opposite: Want to do a pointless topic? Then don't post at all (but I know you've learned that already!  :D ).

Now before I ramble on...um, gotta go!

Bruton the Iguanodon

It was simply a game where you'd list how many times something had happened throughout the series. But it wasn't that great, it was just a way practically to get you guys to list things so I could see them. I'm sorry about this all.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds to me like it could be a game still.  Some may like that.  Like there was one earlier about animation mistakes that some spotted.

It may give others reasons to rewatch the movies and tv episodes and things to watch for.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Hmm. Maybe. Glad to hear this topic isn't totally pointless after all.  :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I"m sure some here have all sorts of ideas for lists, and stuff from which movies and tv episodes they happen in.