The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Revenge III

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Wow! I like it.

Redclaw helping Chomper and Strut was a twist I did not expect.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
YAY!!! I FINALLY get to review this story. So, seems like Thud, Screech , and Redclaw might help the gang fight Ozzy and the fastbiters. That would be interesting to see. Hurry up and get that next chapter up as soon as you possibly can!

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
So as an update, I have been absolutely crammed the last couple months, but I am still working on Revenge III. I am halfway through Chapter 7 and will have it up as soon as possible. I have not let this die, and hopefully you guys have not lost faith in me yet :blink:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Don't worry, the last months have been hard for you, I fully understand. But, I do hope you update soon. But, I can wait, since if you write something when your stressed, it won't be up to it's full potential. All right. Good luck on the chapter. ;)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nope, I'm still here anxiously awaiting what happens next ;).  In fact, I was just wondering to myself yesterday what has been going on, but I know school can be very time-consuming :yes.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
So after having severe writer's block (yay for that.....) I have Chapter 7 uploaded on to FF.net finally!

I will admit that this is probably one of my weaker chapters in this story, but after working on it for so long I felt like I did everything I could with it. I hope you guys aren't too disappointed with it as I plan to make up for it with later chapters.

Chapter 7

As always, let me know what you guys think!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I really hate that damn writer's block, too :bang!  I'm just glad to see this has been updated and is going somewhere :yes.  I hope Ozzy is really in for a whoopin' for sure :exactly!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I realized I did not post my thoughts on the latest chapter yet :rolleyes.  Ozzy must've really gotten on my nerves before, 'cuz I felt revved up after reading more of him :p.

Anyhoo, I was really surprised at how Cera found out about her father.  I did not see that coming.  My guess was she would've found out from Littlefoot or one of the others.  How she really found out was a surprise indeed, and her reaction made me feel sad for her and pissed at Ozzy.  That's a good thing though.  If someone's writing can stir up such emotions in the readers, that means they're on the right track with grabbing the readers' attention and interest in what's happening ;).

Littlefoot taking off did not surprise me, though :p.  Knowing him, and the others for that matter, they would not just sit around and wait for the adults to act.  

As always, I'm excited to see what happens next and where this goes.  Please do update sooner this time, or whenever you're feeling up to it.  I know how writer's block can be :rolleyes.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This fanfiction has been nominated by its author to be rated for the fanfiction awards 2011. To all the readers and fans of this fanfiction, please rate and review it! :)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
So yeah, two years later and I actually have an update for this story. Who would have thought?

I actually had Chapter 8 up a while ago, but since I hadn't gotten around to being back here, I never had the chance to post a link.

Anyway, here's a link to Chapter 8 of this drawn out story.

Chapter 8

As such, I am still working on this story and am determined to finish it.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cool :yes.  I know how school and writer's block can be.  I'm just glad to see you're still working on this.