The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Animanicas Tribute from NC!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Man, what an amazing show Animaniacs was.  If you were a kid growing up in the 90's, this was one of THE shows to watch.  If you didn't watch it, you may have been seen as one of the lamest kids in existence back then!

And now The Nostalgia Critic gives a tribute to this wonderful show.  A 3-part video series you just HAVE to watch before it hits YouTube.

Nostalgia Critic's Animanicas Tribute
Nostalgia Critic's Animanicas Tribute

WARNING!!  This one is SO hot, the servers are overloaded!  Be patient as it loads.

Seriously, you wait until it hits YouTube, you'll be regretting it.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Aug 11 2010 on  10:22 AM
It didn't load slow for me.
Well, it was slow at the time I made this topic, but after that, it just got better.

Anyways, it's nothing but an interview, but it's a great one!  NC is such a genius with this sort of thing.  One thing though, I can't believe NC framed a Twitter from Rouper & Ebert!  He must REALLY love those guys! :)

Also, getting some of the things that are coming out from these guys, that was just great!  I can't believe they're making a Kung Fu Panda TV Series.  About time!  I can't wait for the stuff.  Seriously, I really want to see it.

Seriously guys, watch this before it hits YouTube, or you will regret it. :)

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Oh maaaaan, I really want to see the vulture sitcom! I ALWAYS say that I've wanted to see a non-popular animal cartoon, and what better than vultures?! 'Course, when Doug asked if he could participate in the improv, I started screaming "GO DOUG! GO DOUG!" I would LOVE to see his voice coming out of a vulture.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
This is awesome. ^^ I really don't remember animaniacs as much as Tiny Toons for some reason, but I did remember the chicken guy. xD

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Aug 11 2010 on  02:47 PM
I did remember the chicken guy. xD
He's a chicken, I tell you, A CHICKEN!