The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Starday, Raga!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday raga! I hope you get everything you want and more. :celebrate: :birthday

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Yeesh! I finally get back on here full force to find that raga's up and disappeared! Way to leave me in the lurch, man!
Nah, I'm kidding :p
Seriously though, happy birthday! 19, way to go! I'll be right there with ya in a couple of weeks :celebrate  :celebrate

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hope you have a happy great day.

:birthday  :DD  :lol  :wow  :smile  :idea  :angel  :celebrate  :cheers

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Happy star day, raga! :birthday :DD (Sorry I’m a little late to the party, but it looks like you are, too. :p)

Do you know that it’s been nearly nine months since we’ve last had an update on The Eternal Bond? :p I thought I’d give you a star day present that might double as some motivation:

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, first off, I feel quite terrible for not showing up sooner and thanking you guys, it really means a lot.

@DW: I can't believe you came back while I was gone!  This always happens man!  Ugh, I feel terrible for missing you short return, hopefully I will be here next time.  And thanks for the birthday wishes.

@Pangaea: Wow, all I have to say is wow.  I love it.  I will be holding on to that forever.  As you already no Pangaea, it inspired me to get going on TEB again.  Not only is it a great piece of artwork, but but I love the customization.  One of my absolute favorite gifts.

P.S. Oh!  And by the way!  Do I get my cake now?

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
^ Well, hopefully my return is not so short this time :smile It's good to see you around!

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: raga,Oct 2 2010 on  01:23 PM
@Pangaea: Wow, all I have to say is wow.  I love it.  I will be holding on to that forever.  As you already no Pangaea, it inspired me to get going on TEB again.  Not only is it a great piece of artwork, but but I love the customization.  One of my absolute favorite gifts.
I know I already told you this by PM, but I'm so glad you like the card, not to mention pleased that it succeeded in motivating you to continue work on TEB. :DD

P.S. Oh!  And by the way!  Do I get my cake now?
Here’s your answer: :D

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I'm so sorry I'm late for this, but Happy Birthday Raga! I hope all your wishes are granted this year. Enjoy yourself! :celebrate

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Oct 3 2010 on  01:20 PM
Great drawings there pangaea! :)
Thank you, Iris! :DD

Quote from: raga,Oct 4 2010 on  04:58 PM
Wow pangaea!  another? I am honored!
Yeah, I was going to just answer your cake question with “soitenly!” and then say “darn, I should've made another picture of Cera giving you the cake”, but then I thought that instead of lamenting the fact, I should just do it. I figured it would be a much smaller and simpler picture, and wouldn't take much time. It ended up taking several hours to complete (I basically stayed up all night :oops), but I'm pretty happy with it and glad that I made it…and even happier that you like it. :smile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I like both of your pictures, they are neat.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Oh Pangaea!  Don't kill yourself over me, sleep is far important, I've learned that the rough way over the past year or so.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Oct 5 2010 on  11:40 PM
I like both of your pictures, they are neat.
Thank you, Kor! :^.^:

Quote from: raga,Oct 7 2010 on  07:28 PM
Oh Pangaea!  Don't kill yourself over me, sleep is far important, I've learned that the rough way over the past year or so.
Don't worry about it. Since I don't have a whole lot going on these days, I regularly stay up late and sleep at odd hours. :p (I'm trying to normalize my sleep schedule, but…). Most of the time I spent working on the picture could probably be attributed to my own obsessive perfectionism, especially when it came to editing the drawing on Photoshop. By far the most complicated and time-consuming parts were the candles (which I first drew, then individually moved onto the cake), and the toes on Cera's left front foot (after I had colored and scanned the picture, I decided I wasn't happy with the innermost toe, so I kept on redrawing that area of her foot).