The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Time confusing

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
This and the following week we are going to write four clausurs (tests) on our school. One in spanish, one in math, one in german and one in english <_<. That is really time taking, so I might be not that activ the next days. Hope you all understand. I have to learn very much for it. Maybe I can find one or two hours per day for PC, but I am really not sure.

For the RPGs, would you guys mind to slow them a bit down for me? I wouldn¥t mind, if you wouldn¥t, but it would be really easier for me to keep up with you all :-)

Thanks in advance

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Good luck with your tests Pat. Time is coming for me too. We understand :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck on your tests.  

As for slowing them down do you have a number of posts per day you'd like them to be kept to till you say your tests are over, or just a general slowing down of them till you say the tests or over?  Or do you want this to last longer till the tests are over?

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Best of luck to you matey! :yes

I'll put in a lower gear in "Dawn". As you know, the first part's soon done anyway.

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Good luck with the Tests Patrick.
Mines are getting close too, and I started school 4 days ago, guess somethings never change...
I¥m sure you will have an A in all  :p

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Also if I am not sure about that Vaan, Thank you.^^ And Kor. I meant, just to slow them down a bit. That¥s all, well, two of them where I am in, are very slow at the moment. We¥ll see. ;-)
thanks all for understanding. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So not a certain number of posts a day? Maybe we can wait till after you have posted before we post.   Would that be easier for you?

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I just read your post and I hope you'll get a good score in all of them, so I wish you the best of success of them all... and a bit of luck does help too :DD .

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
No, please don¥t wait for me in the RPG. I don¥t want to totally stop it or anything. Just don¥t post that often like before, that¥s all. Maybe, 5 or 7 posts a day would be great. But just if no one would mind. And thanks Chile. I hope so too