The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sowarkard

Nick22 · 6008 · 138406

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"You set off my Chest Traps. it will revese all attacks you done and back fire at you. you lost 7000 points and the gems explore making you loss another 500 making you have zero life points. Sorry your attack cost you the match. I win" Eva said as Dirah's life points reached zero and the ring vanished.

"That was a good try on that move, but costly for you" Eva put a paw out

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not Quite eva. My Minimize Card has another special ability., when it is destroyed i gain 1000 life points.' dirah said Her score went up to 1000 and the ring returned. 'but you are very good.Eva. I didn't expect that. But no matter. LEt's end this.ZPE Attack" her eyes glowed and a blast wiped out eva's defenses and her lifepoints. "it';s a draw Eva. That move cost me 2000 points. Her total went down to 0 as well and the field vanished. She strode up to Eva. 'ImPressive Eva, most impressive. I Have a question through , you can't have a draw in a tournament match. What happens if both players reach 0 at the same time?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Play Ball" Eva said showing a bat and knocking a ball of energy in the air and changed the field to a base ball field. "This happens. the first one to score 20 runs will win the game and since we have 0 each we filp a coin to see who bat first" Eva takes a coin showing it was heads and tails "Heads or tails?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll go with heads" Dirah said. "I wonder how the tests on Stripetail's blood came out"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wayne checks the blood "Stripetail you took in 12 grams of radition. might sound not much but enough to throw your balance of magical energy. if you did a small spell it could miss balance and well go off anywhere. I will give you seveal treatments to get rid of the radition so till then you will NOT do magic. I will be at your aid till you get better" Wayne said to Stripetail taking his staff and putting it in the holder by Stripetail's bed

---

"Head. you win, bat or field?" Eva asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
12 grams? So its not that bad, it ciould have been much worse Wayne Stripetail said as he lay down.
_
I'll bat first" DIrah said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah you was lucky but that luck ends with the balance of your magical power thrown out of whack." Wayne said looking at him. "So is there anything you need? food, drink, anything?"

---

Many evas appeared on the field "Right here we go" Eva said "Ready?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Food and drink will be nice Wayne. You're right. Considering how strong my powers are, if they are thrown out of balance the result could be incredibly devastating if I use powerful spells. So How many treatment will it take for me to fully recover?"
_
I"m Ready
 Dirah nodded. "let's get this game under way.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Take two of these pills a day one in the morning and one in the evening and I will give you one injection of this anti-radition vaccie once a day. This will go on till all the radition is removed. since this is RX-192 Radition it took take a while. it has a diffcult rating of 7... which could take a whole week of treatments" Wayne said to him going off and coming back with the food and drink with a pill on the side of the tray. "Here you go"

----

Eva throws a turbo pitch

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
DIrah LAshes the ball down the line over the end of the Eva playing third. She Makes A Double standing up and a Dirah appears at second base.
_
Stripetail took the pill with his food. "You must understanf WAyne that I almost Never get sick, indeed this will be the longest I've been lain up in hundreds of years.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"This type of radition affects the mental powers of balance to magical creatures... It was my fault... I was the one that designed the radition... when I was young and the ship was to be hidden they told me to create a radition that will affect magical creatures to stop them getting hold of the ship..." Wayne sat down on a chair with a sigh looking away. "But it was only on that ship... destorying the ship destoryed the radition so you wouldn't get sick from that stuff again" Wayne looked at him with a smile.

---

Eva did a twister pitch

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
DIrah hit a squibbler to third. and she was thrown out.. The Dirah at second stayed there. "One Out"
_
 Fortunately it was destroyed. ' Stripetail said as he sat up. "BeSides my mental powers are very strong and recover quickly. I Expect to be up and about by tommorow Wayne, I'm not missing Eva's match."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You can go and watch it but I must forbid you using magic. I will stay with you for the time you heal. you might heal your mental powers but when it comes to magic that takes longer." Wayne said seriously. "Don't try to read anymore minds either. you could do damage to their brains with the balance not at pin point."

"I know this sounds exstream but it safer then sorry. So please when you go to the matches for this week no magic so ever" Wayne quite seriously asked him.

----

"Your good" Eva smiled and pulled back and throw very hard.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Very well Wayne" He Replied as he reached inside his robes and pulled out a bottle with a yellowish liquid inside. "this my friend is pure extract of the Tesra plant.  A Few drops can neutralize any posion. It will clean my body of any radiation, but I will still take the pills as an insurance that my body will be cured." He uncorked the bottle and drank a little from the bottle, swishing the potion inside his mouth for a while then swallowed. He made a face. "The one drawback with taking the potion: It has a very bitter aftertaste."
_
Dirah swung and missed. "Strke 1"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It don't cure Radition sickness... That plant can cure many things but radition sickness. I know that stuff. It grows on Dinoton and I have taken samples of it to find out about the radition cure. That stuff is one of many in the pill so you just taken a extra dose of that Tesra plant. I advice not drinking anymore. That would counter the pill and we will be back to square one." Wayne took the bottle putting to the table.

"This takes time, no short cuts will help you in this radition sickness to that radition field. This treatment I am giving you is 100% cure rate but needs to be taken in small doses or it could damage to systems in the body. So no other medicine then the ones I am giving you." Wayne said strongly "Worst patints are thoses who use magic for so long or a Doctor... Don't rush the healing. you could be doing more harm then good." Wayne put a claw hand on Stripetail's shoulder.

"Anymore potion of healing you have on you I should know?"

----

Eva span on the spot then throw another fast pitch

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
StRipetail reached into his robes and starting giving him several bottles. Stripetail, besides being an extremely powerful wizard, was also very wise, he kept several potions on him at all times. In all , there were more than thirty bottles of various potions sitting on the table when he had given all of them to Wayne. "That's the Last of them" He said.
_
DIrah connected and crushed the ball to deep center. The Eva playing center stopped at the wall and watched it sail over. "2-0" Dirah called out as she rounded the bases.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thank you Stripetail. I will put them in this cupboard for safety" Wayne put the bottles in the cupboard. "Stripetail would you like to see the gym game Dirah and Eva having? I can use my ZPE to revile a image of the place" Wayne suggested.

---

"Nice hit" Eva smiled then throw a low ball.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sure. I Believe DIrah just hit a home run" sTripetail said.
_
DIRah Swung and ground it back to Eva "Two Outs"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wayne put his claws together then opened them showing a energy orb forming a image "Looks like a Out to me" Wayne said looking at the image that appeared in front of them.

---

Eva closed her eyes and then throw the ball

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
DIRah CrUshed the ball overthe left field wall. "3-0" SHe said
_
"It looks like Dirah has the upper hand right now" sTripetail said. "IF Dirah defeats her, she'll become onlty the third person ever to defeat eva in a Duel Besides myself and the Badger Elvira"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: