The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 3: The Curse of the Haunted Hotel

Nick22 · 8631 · 248939

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well its good to see friends. I'm Nick" Nick nodded at Mrs. Swimmer. "Are you just popping on, or are you staying the night?'
_
 Dixie finished wiping Cynder down, and helped her get out ogff the tub. She reached into the dark brown and opulled out the drain cork, wnhhick began to drain the tub.  She Had set down a towel on the floor, which Cynder was now Sitting on..'You look much better now' She smiled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Blackguilmon slowly let go of Nick and then circled around to hid behind him, staring over at the stairs still. Spyro frowned at the frightened reptile and glanced over at the still vacant staircase. The digimon almost spun around and spat a Pyro Grenade at the newcomers, but managed to calm himself. "Who are you guys?"

"I'm Spyro and this is Hunter," the dragon said, deciding to let the others introduce themselves.

------------------------------

Cynder shook the water off herself, spraying it everywhere. She didn't think anyone would mind since the room didn't appear to be kept in that great of shape anyway. "I feel much better."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"i work here, and these are my friends" Nick said. "I'm Nick."
"I'm Hunter" The cheetah said.
_"Mesa Stitch, and this angel' Stitch said. "I'm Nani, and this is Lilo" Nani said.
_
Bulk and Skull" The two guys introduced themselves. "Ri;m Robby roo" Scooby said.
_
Dixie hugged Cynder in a warm embrace. "Now You're clean, all we have to do is wait for the others. Scooby should be on his way up as should Spyro.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"Since I can't get back. I'll stay the night." Ms. Swimmer muttered.

"Hey, Nick any job openings for me?" Mr. Bigmouth asked. "Security, medical?"

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'We could use more bellboyss, basically someone to carry the luggage. no need to see ids, we don't care what you did in the past, as long as you're willing to work 12 hours a day..' nick said, recalluing what Briggins had said to him. "Pays 11 dollars an hour, which is actually pretty good."
 "Ms Swimmer, you'll have to go down to the front and sign in for a room key. 20 dollars a night.. we do accept credit cards though' nck said to her..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Jinkies, it's a convention of monsters!" Velma said and ran outside.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Shaggy finally reached the hotel almost two hours later. he pulled asde the Mystery Machine. "Everybody out, and prepare to be soaked" He said , getting out, and running for the door.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mr. Bigmouth shrugged. "Okay. He then handed his spear to Nick. "Watch that for me. I await my assignment."

Ms. Swimmer grumbled as she realized she had nothing to pay with. "Erm. I'll work here too as I have nothing of value on me." She then handed her dual sticks to Nick. "Guard those please. I too await my assignment.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright..' Nick fumbled with the stick. "Help out anyone who asks to be shown to thier rooms." Nick went over to a closet in the middle of the hallway. "I'll just stick these in here, remember its the 3rd floor closet, your stuff is located in. This building has 9 floors, and a thousand rooms.. " He said sticking the spear and weapons in the closet, and closing the door. "Two hours of work will be enough to pay for your room tonight, for the both of you.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Blackguilmon exhaled loudly, finally calming down as the whtie clad human didn't appear. "I'm Blackguilmon."

--------------------------------

Cynder nodded. "Then what's next? Do you have any diea what Stripetail wanted us for? Other than to form this team of his?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Form a team?  well thats news to me, but I'm sure the guy has his reasons" Dixie said in reply, as he lead Cynder out of the bathroom. the temperature in the room was pretty warm, and comfortable.
_
 Nice to meet you" Nick nodded.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ms. Swimmer stood by the door. Mr. Bigmouth stood next to her.

I wonder if Shaggy will let another dino or two stay with him. Mr. Bigmouth thought.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Shaggy entered from the front door, he was dreched. "A room please" he said breathlessly to Briggins. "Did you give a room to two dohgs named Scooby and Dixie?' He asked. 'Room 416, thats their room.  Its only one bed though.. "Room 413 has two beds plus a cot" Briggins said. "Twebty dollars a night"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"So I'm in the human world?" Blackguilmon asked, looking around. He didn't like referring to it as the "real world" which seemed to be its common name among Digimon and humans, but calling it the real world made it seem as though his world wasn't real.

------------------------------

Cynder followed Dixie out into the bedroom.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
IN a sense" Nick replied. "This world, gets creatures from all over the place.."
_
 Dixie climbed on the bed and looked at the ceiling, which had a large chandilier, and covered in a rich colors, at one time it must have been a beutiful room, but now the colors were faded especially the faces on the ceiling....
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Velma went out to the parking lot and into her car.  "Jinkies, real monsters.  I'm in way out of my league." She said.  She then took out the small communicator from next to where she kept the scooby snacks from whatever exospace she kept them in and held it in her hands. It had telepathic circuits so no need to open it or press any buttons to turn it on or use it.

(OOC: I just call it exo space since velma seems to pull the scooby snacks from nowhere.  or at least it seems to me, likely i'm wrong.)

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh," Blackguilmon said, reflecting that he should have stayed away from that weird shining vortex and that next time he encountered one he would know better then to sniff at it.

----------------------------

Mikoto sighed and glanced around. His suit dematerialized in a flash of light when he didn't spot anyone in sight. He would have gone after the strange reptile, but he had stumbled into a large group and Mikoto was uncertain about how powerful they might be so he had stayed back. Right now, he needed to find a way to separate the dragons from the others.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby reached his room and opened the door, to find Dixie and Cynder looking at the ceiling..'Ri'm rere" He said, and smile appeared on Dixie's face..
-
Nani opened their room, and Stitch and Angel jumped on the bed.. Lilo smiled as they entered.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Spyro entered after Scooby. "Hey, Cynder. I've got the key to our room. We're going to be sharing with Hunter."

"Aw," Cynder sighed at the last bit of news.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hunter poked his head in. "Hello, I'm hunter" He waved.
"Hi, I'm Dixie' dixie smiled. "Hey guys' A grin spread on her face. "you want to resume that little bet we had at the Cafe? We never finished it."
_
 Reah, ret's ro rit. rand re're roing ro rin.." Scooby agreed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: