The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 3: The Curse of the Haunted Hotel

Nick22 · 8631 · 243452

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Alright" Dixie said,  as she continued to wash Cynder's back. ":'BUt once I tell him, we're going out. There's a movie I want to see.Its called the "
phanton of the Opera" Its a musical, where the actors sing and dance, and theres lot of action in it too.."
"We'll take 417" Nani Said.
_
 Hunter went down to Sign in, as did Bulk and Skull.
"sorry, We forgor to sign in" Skull said appologetically,. "IOts alright, as long as I have it recorded before you leave.." briggins replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The Pelvanida group got into the SUV. Except Deimos.

"Shaggy! Do you have a horse trailer or something I can ride in? I'm not going to fit in the SUV!" Deimos said.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Hold on" Shaggy pressed a button and the SUV's roof began to rise. " Climb in, it''ll be a tght squeeze, but I think You'll make it. Now Hurry..."
_
 Stripetail reached the third floor. "300 should be on the left..." He said.
_
Scooby continued onto the 4th floor. "Rome Ron ruys" Stitch and Angel followed a step behind..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Velma stopped once she reached the bottom of the stairs and paused to think about what she had seen and what she should do next.  

Jinkies, what sort of creature was that? She asked her self, still a bit shaken over what she had seen.  She still felt a bit scared and tried to calm herself.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Deimos crouched down and entered the SUV. It was a tight fit for him but managed to get in. Except that he slapped Rime in the face with his tail.

"Deimos! Watch where your tail is!" Rime shouted. He was holding his snout.

"Sorry, it cannot bend that much I can only move it side to side."  

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is there a problem miss?' briggins asked, as he moved from behind the counter. "Was there a 'visitor" in your room?"He smiled showing his white teeth, his breath reeked..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Sounds interesting," Cynder said as she bent her neck and submerged her head for a moment, cleaning that off. She then glanced back at her wings.

--------------------------

"I hope I don't get in trouble for trailing mud all over the place," Spyro said as he glanced back at the trail of muddy footprints behind him.

----------------------------

Mikoto stepped out from around the same corner Blackguilmon had hidden. The digimon heard his footsteps and spun around, seeing another human, he decided to try his luck with this one. He snarled menacingly and raised his arms.

The human raised his arm and pressed the yellow panel at the bottom of the device on his wrist, the mouth on the device snapping open. "Bakuryu change." He pressed a red button on it and the panel and mouth snapped back into position. Topgaler's distinct trilling cry came from the device as yellow light covered Mikoto and formed into the zero suit.

Blackguilmon dropped his hostile appearance and looked uncertain as he eyed the costumed human. The suit was primarily white with black stripe running up the sides. A gold belt wrapped around his waist, a white dagger that resembled a quill hung in the holster on it. A fierce looking red visor covered his eyes. Abarekiller charged forward, becoming a white blur. He stopped and stood in front of the digimon who was too surprised by his speed to react in time. Mikoto slammed his fist into the dinosaur digimon's snout and sent him flying down the hallway...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Alright everyone, We're off!" Shaggy said, as he pulled out of the garage. "Its be about an hours drive to the hotel maybe longer if this storm keeps getting worse" Lightning flashed frequently as ghe closed the grage door with a press of a button. Shaggy pulled out of the driveway and sped away.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
This place is a mess already" Nick said. "Its good to see you guys again. I've been at this job for two months, and this place makes the Cafe look normal. Lights going on and off, strange noises and smell, and offensive writing on the walls"Nick said. "I'm glad to have you guys here"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wonder if they have any openings for security?" Deimos asked.

Rime was resting his head against Dr. Zanasiu's shoulder. Dr. Zanasiu poked Rime. "Rime, not here. Save it when we get back to our room or get a hotel room." he whispered.

"Sorry." Rime replied.

"Do they need a cook?" Dr. Kerzach asked.

"I'd ask if they need any openings for a molecular biologist but I'm fairly sure the answer is 'no'." Dr. Zanasiu deadpanned.

"Hey, you're quite the shotgunner. You'd be useful as a guard." Deimos replied.

"You'd make a great sniper."

"Well, I do have a predator's vision and that translates well to sharpshooting. Speaking of which, I wonder if we can bring our own weapons if we get the job of guards?"

Strut sighed. "Deimos, please don't bring grenades there."

-----------

In the Great Valley, Mr. Bigmouth was preparing some herbs. Coryth, the Swimmer, was injured in a training exercise when his sparring partner accidentally broke few fingers with a stick.

Ms. Swimmer was sparring with Lam. Ms. Swimmer had her trademark twin sticks.  She dodged a spear thrush from Lam and retaliated with a short jab that was easily dodged.

Even if the thrust had hit her, it wouldn't do much other than leave a red stain on her skin as the spear head was actually a spongy fruit that was soaked in red fruit juice.

Ms. Swimmer dodged another spear thrust but stepped into a small hole in the ground. Bizarrely, the hole swallowed her, sticks and all.

Lam dropped his spear in shock and ran from the strange hole.

Mr. Bigmouth had prepared the herbs and was getting ready to deliver them when he stepped into a small hole that he couldn't get his foot out of.

"Damn it! Why does this happen when I need to get hers to someone?!" he muttered as he tried to pull his foot of the hole.

Eventually, the hole began sucking him down. He swore and grabbed a stone tipped spear before he was sucked down and vanished.

(OOC - the Great Valley I'm using is the Twilight Valley version.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
( Shaggy and the guys haven't reached the hotel yet..)
'We're almost done,. then I can take a look at you properly.." dixie said. But from a brief glance she could already tell that most of the blush on Cynder's cheeks were gone, and that only the eyeliner and lipstick remained..."Makeovers don';t last long on dragons, do they?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I guess not," Cynder replied. Her rough lifestyle probably hadn't helped the make-over last longer.

-------------------------

"How have you been, Nick?" Spyro asked. A muffled crash could be heard from somewhere upstairs...

-------------------------

"Owie," Blackguilmon groaned as he pulled himself out of the crater his impact had made in the wall. He looked up to see Mikoto slowly walking towards him. "Pyro Grenade!"

He opened his mouth and spat a sphere of purple energy out. Mikoto just ducked to the side to avoid it. He leapt the rest of the distance between them and grabbed one of the digimon's ears, yanking him off the ground by it. Mikoto repeatedly kicked him in the side while he hung there helplessly.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Velma shook her head, "In the hallway.  Some strange sort of creature.  I've never seen the species, even in zoology text books I use to read as a kid." Velma said.

She usually had others with her, this was the first time she had tried to investigate and had arrived totally alone.  She'd have to be a bit braver if she was going to succeed.  She thought for a moment and got an idea.  It worked for Scooby and Shaggy so why not.  She reached around to wherever she kept her box of Scooby Snacks and shook one into her hand.  She hesitantly took a bite.  Hmm, not bad. She thought to herself and finished it.  She did have to admit she did feel braver now.  She put the box back wherever she kept it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, I'm alive" Nick deadpanned. " And the insurance company  agreed to cover some of the costs of rebuilding the cafe in a new location. and the Shurlups in case you are wonmndering have become a nice family of 7. Barney's taken to being a dad, and missy is doing well as asurrogate mom.. Yes I've named the older Shurlups, havebnn't decided on names for the younger ones.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio then are dreamt of in yout ohisophy" Briggins recited. "Hamlet, First Act." His rectal had a tone of menace, as would befit a later macbeth or King Lear. "My Dear, i'm not surprised that you have seen strange things..this hotel is famous for them"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Velma nodded, "About as creepy as those spiders on Metebelis III." Velma said, remembering one of the places she had been to with the Tourist.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Virus Breath!" Blackguilmon gasped, spraying a black mist from his mouth and into Mikoto's face. He gasped and let go of the digimon, dropping him to the floor and stumbling back, some of the mists exploding against his armored suit. Blackguilmon whimpered and scrambled down the stairs.

"Coward! You can't escape!" Mikoto growled, drawing his weapon from its holster. He held it like a quill and waved it in the air, drawing glowing yellow arrows. He pointed towards the digimon and the arrows went flying after him. Blackguilmon yelped as each wave of arrows exploded just a few steps behind him, one of them hit his tail.

---------------------------

"That's good..." Spyro said, wishing he could say something more.

"Help me! Help me!" Blackguilmon exclaimed, all but tumbling down the steps. He charged over to the group and leapt unto Nick, clinging unto him and shaking terribly. "He's after me." He pointed shakily back at the stairs, but no one appeared...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We get guests from all over,  we might had a guest from there at some point..Briggins replied. "I's suggest you go up and face that creature, my dear, or you can ask one of our other customers if you could stay with them. I just had a large grioup come in that took 5 rooms on the 4th floor. Perhaps you could ask if you could stay with them..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" A Digimon? Nick guessed as the frightened creature clung to him.."Hold on.. You can stay with this group.'
_
You can stay with us Nani Said.
" Hunter are you staying with Spyro and Cynder?' Nick asked.
"Er.. Yeah' HUnter stratched his fur. "I'm gonna need a bath though.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
After several minutes of swirling through a mysterious star laced void Ms. Swimmer appeared in the hotel lobby.

"Where am I?" she asked. Her twin sticks were ready in case of an attack.

A few moments later. Mr. Bigmouth appeared in the lobby. His spear was still in his hands.

"Ms. Swimmer?!" Mr. Bigmouth asked.

"Mr. Bigmouth?!" Ms. Swimmer replied.

Mr. Bigmouth then turned to Nick "So how are things going?"

"Wait, you know this creature?" Ms. Swimmer asked.

"Yeah, I met him before."

"I'll trust you." Ms. Swimmer then turned to Nick. "I'm keeping my eyes on you." She placed both of her sticks, held in place with vines, across her back.