The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

a Time of Tragedy

Nick22 · 405 · 45670

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Alright we're off" Littlefoot said riusking off into the nearby trees, Spike folowed him, as did the rest of the boys.
_
 Alright Girls start ounting" Ali said, once the boys were safely away "!.. 2..3..4.. 5.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Rhett Petrie and Chomper followed shortly behind. Rhett hid behind a big tree. Chomper quickly dove into some tall bushes it would be hard to find him there. ANd Petrie as usual since he was a flyer flew on top of a tree and hid low in the branches.

"1  2   3   4   5     6   7   8  " Shorty started after he turned around and closed his eyes making sure not to cheat.

" 9 10  11   12   13   14  15  16  17   18   19   20"Ruby continued.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
21..22.23.24.25>' ali continued.
 Littlefoot dashed behing a large clump of trees. he quickly climbed up the tree and reach a lower branch. the tree was large and leafy so he was very hidden.
 Spike lumbered on past the tree and into a gathering of brush.
Meanwhile Ali was nearing the end of hercounting.. "55..56.57.58.59 .60. Ready or not here I come!" She called out loudly.. and giggling slightly dashed off into the trees.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,May 16 2007 on  12:01 PM
21..22.23.24.25>' ali continued.
 Littlefoot dashed behing a large clump of trees. he quickly climbed up the tree and reach a lower branch. the tree was large and leafy so he was very hidden.
 Spike lumbered on past the tree and into a gathering of brush.
Meanwhile Ali was nearing the end of hercounting.. "55..56.57.58.59 .60. Ready or not here I come!" She called out loudly.. and giggling slightly dashed off into the trees.
"And here I come too" Shorty giggled and lowered his head closer to the ground since he was going to have to find Chomper He was going to have to look all around the ground cause Chomper was smaller.

Ruby had decided to look for Petrie. "Hmmmm if I was Petrie where would I hide? Of course in the trees. "Ruby said looking around every tree for Petrie.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Remember girls, in order to win this round, we must find everyone within the next ten minutes" Ali said. "Now for Littlefoot... hmm.." she paused, looking around the forest... "If I were him, where would I hide?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Cera looked around with a wondering look for someone, she'd didn't really care who'd she'd had to look for but would look out for Littlefoot, Rhette, Spike and Petrie. "I wonder where they could be. I'll find them" She grinned looking around for the boys and looked through some bushes.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike had hidden himself well underneath some bushes, and tried to keep very still. He was offten the first one found in these gamnes, but he didn't mind..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ducky looked around for just about anybody as well. But she had a feeling she knew where Spike was. The bushes were somewhere Spike would hide the most. It was like his own special hiding place. Ducky looked all around the bushes for Spike.

"Now if only there was a way for me to get up that tree and find Petrie. Fliers are real good at Hide and seek" Ruby said.

(I am sorry I screwed up real good I am extremely sorry I had forgotten where I put Chomper was hiding)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Cera came up with a idea she looked at a few downed trees and grinned "Lets see if anyone in any of these" Cera runs and head butts one hard causing the whole thing to shake from the impact

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
3 minutes had now elasped, according to ali's count...  She came upon Ruby, looking up at a tree. "why don't you try climbing it? You have 2 arms, which will help you climb."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh, I have tried let's just say I'm not exactly the best climber watch" Ruby said as she started to climb and got half way up  But then started to slide down and accidently landed on Ali."Sorry Ali. Let's just say for some it's easier to climb with hands but with others it's not so easy." Ruby said quickly getting off Ali. "There's no way I could find Petrie he's probably hiding in the highest branch so unless I was given the power to fly I don't think I can ever get all the way up there" Ruby said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Here, I'll Help you' Ali said. "Climb onto me, then grab the tree and climb up from there. " She said moving over next to the tree. Ali arched her back and leaned up against the tree as far as she could. Her forearms were fairly close to the top, if Ruby managed to climb over her, she would have little problem reaching the top of the trunk..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ruby gave a concerned expression as if asking if she was sure if she wanted to do this. She didn't want to hurt Ali or anything. "Ummmm........ Thanks Ali. That's a very kind gesture I really appreciate it." Ruby said climbing up on to Ali's back and climbing the tree it was much easier with the much needed boost from Ali. She got to the top of trunk in no time. "I sure hope Petrie is in this tree. After getting up here all this way he better be"Ruby said looking for Petrie in the branches.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali backed off the tree and looked upwards.. Scanning the tree for any sign of the small flyer. Here and there Ruby would poke her head out of the leaves.."Any luck Ruby?' she asked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Not yet Ali. Sorry! There are so many trees in the Great Valley I'm not even sure if this tree is the same tree Petrie was hinding in. I hope it is. "Ruby called down to Ali. She scanned the leaves. "Wait I think I see something" Ruby said. Petrie had hid himself behind some branches and leaves not to far from Ruby. "I found you Petrie." Ruby called out.

"How you get way up here" ?Petrie asked .

"Let's just say I had some help" Ali said with a smile.

"How you get back down?" Petrie asked.

"Now that is the real mystery Petrie" Ruby said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just drop down Ruby.' Ali replied. "Petrie, go back to the clearing with Ruby, and don't leave, wait there until the others are caught. once we catch all the boys.. and we will" She smiled, "then you can move."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ruby jumps down from the tree. "So Ali since you helped me, if you want I'll help you find Littlefoot. Any luck with finding him yet? "Ali asked.

Petrie flew back to the clearing.

Shorty was still looking for Chomper. Chomper was extremely good at Hiding places. Just then he saw Chomper crouched low in the tall grass. "I found you Chomper. Now go after Petrie. He was found too. You and Petrie stay near the clearing until Spike, Rhett, and Littlefoot are found."Shorty said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No, not yet, he's pretty good at this game.." Ali shook her head. "Any help you give me will be appreciated, Ruby"she smiled.  "we';ve found 2, now, that leaves 3. We've got 6 minutes to find, Littlefoot, Rhette and Spike...otherwise they win.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Great! Ummmmm........ remember when Rhett said he was great at Hide and Seek? Well I haven't seen him at all. I think he might be being truthful about that. Rhett might be the same liar but I think you should give him a second chance to earn your trust." Ruby said feeling a bit bad for Rhett.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"He may be good at this game, but he's still got a lot of work to do to earn my trust back . he has to be there for me, when I need my friends to be there. " Ali replied. "He also has to be honest, and his reptation on that score isn't great. " She sighed. "I'll give him a second chance, Ruby...once we find him.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: