The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

a Time of Tragedy

Nick22 · 405 · 40470

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali blushed..."Thanks Shorty... It's good to know that Littlefoot likes me...Just try and keep this between us... I'd like to tell him myself how I feel..."She said, haltingly.
_
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,May 12 2007 on  02:31 PM
Ali blushed..."Thanks Shorty... It's good to know that Littlefoot likes me...Just try and keep this between us... I'd like to tell him myself how I feel..."She said, haltingly.
_
"You can count on me not telling him how you feel. But I think Littlefoot may have a idea about how you feel all ready. All I know is Littlefoot talks about you all the time" Shorty said.

Chomper notices Rhett just sitting all by himself. He walks over to Rhett. "Something the matter Rhett"? "N................. I mean YES." Rhett says stopping himself in the middle of another lie. "What's the matter" Chomper asked. He was kinda happy for Rhett cause telling the truth was a big step up for Rhett. "You know what I thank you for trying to help Chomper but It's nothing you need to worry about the key thing now is beating those girls" Rhett said. He couldn't tell Chomper how he really felt Little foot and ALi had things for each other and he blew it the ast time so he had to kinda just forget about it cause it would never work.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali blushed again..."Thanks again Shorty.."
_
Littlefoot came up to Rhette again, "Something the matter Rhette?' He asked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Rhette looked scared as Littlefoot walked up he was the last person he wanted to tell this confession to. "Ummmmm Littlefoot you have to swear If I tell you this no one else finds out..... Not Cera, Not Chomper, Not Petrie, Not Cera, Not Shorty, Not Ducky, Not Ruby and especially and I mean especially Ali. No one can know about this except for you, Spike, and maybe your Grandparents" Rhett said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright... I promise.. But I think I know what you're about to tell me..Come on after me..'Littlefoot said, walking some distance away., and waited For rhette to follow.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Rhett followed after Littlefoot . He hoped he could really trust Littlefott. He felt if anyone could be trusted with this it was him. He took a deep brath and exhaled. "I didn't want to tell anyone this but I really think I really like Ali. I know that it could never work out but you see the truth is ever since I heard about you Ali being best friends I guess you can say I'm really jealous of you. I don't know why I feel the way I do but I know deep down that I have a feeling for her. You have to help me Littlefoot. You have to do all that you can to help me make Ali trust me again I don't have any ideas what to do. I'm trying to change Littlefoot I swear I really am. But I need your help. Please, help me make her trust me again"Rhett said nearly begging Littlefoot to help him out.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot frowned and bit his lower lip."I figured as much. So you and I are essentially rivals for Ali's affection..."He looked at Rhette closely. 'But that shouldn't stop me from helping you.. and it won't.  I'll help you as best I can... but you've dug yourself a big hole here Rhette. Ali believed you when you said all those crazy things in the past... and it will take more than me saying you've gotten better to convince her that you're a friend worth having. You have earned a reputation for saying false and exagerrated things Rhette, and frankly, you're not a good liar. Everyone lies, I've told untruths to my grandparents, as have the rest of my friends to thier folks. But we never claimed half the things that you have claimed in  your stories. you were trying to impress Ali, but as her best friend, I know that she would be far more impressed if you told the truth and did things without bragging. We will have to start small, and We'll start with Hide and Seek. You've said you're really good, now let's see you prove it.." Littlefoot said to him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,May 12 2007 on  03:28 PM
Littlefoot frowned and bit his lower lip."I figured as much. So you and I are essentially rivals for Ali's affection..."He looked at Rhette closely. 'But that shouldn't stop me from helping you.. and it won't.  I'll help you as best I can... but you've dug yourself a big hole here Rhette. Ali believed you when you said all those crazy things in the past... and it will take more than me saying you've gotten better to convince her that you're a friend worth having. You have earned a reputation for saying false and exagerrated things Rhette, and frankly, you're not a good liar. Everyone lies, I've told untruths to my grandparents, as have the rest of my friends to thier folks. But we never claimed half the things that you have claimed in  your stories. you were trying to impress Ali, but as her best friend, I know that she would be far more impressed if you told the truth and did things without bragging. We will have to start small, and We'll start with Hide and Seek. You've said you're really good, now let's see you prove it.." Littlefoot said to him.
"Littlefoot I know I blew my shot with her so we don't have to be rivals for her affection. I know that she would never like me more then you . I still really have feelings for her and I really do love her but I want the best for her.  She deserves so much better then me so I'm not gonna stop you from winning over her affection I'm not even gonna compete with you on that. I all ready blew that shot I have no chance . She deserves someone loyal who's always there for someone. She deserves someone like you. Ali deserves the best. Ali deserves someone like you.  And I'm not gonna come in between that. I just want her to be able to consider me one of her best friends again that's all. It's easy for you to make friends. You have something unique that makes everyone want to be your friend. Look at me Littlefoot I've got nothing. I have no personality, I have no  strength's about me in any way. I needed to lie to make friends Littlefoot. In order for me to make friends I had to pretend something I wasn't then I would be unique. I'd be someone who others would like to be my friend. A while back before I met Ali I never had any friends. I was just another loser. Nobody really wanted to spend time with me or hang out or show any acknowledgement that I was even there. I was what some people call a loser, A joke, Just another nobody. And then one day I started telling lies and every one thought I was so special, So unique, so much like a real somebody. That's something I have never had before. And as time went by I got a feeling that nobody wanted the real me. The real me was the same me that got pushed around and laughed at whenever he wanted to hang out with the other guys. The "Real"Me was the me who had nothing going for him. No personality, no brains, no nothing. It was the only thing I had going for me Littlefoot. And over time I guess I just figured that lying was the only way I could make friends without being laughed at or looked at like I was some kind of freak. Please Understand Littlefoot it was the only way that I knew how to make friends and that's why I need your help. And I will do anything that you say in order for me to get Ali and your trust back. "Rhett explained.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Cera thought about what was said and felt a little bad for acting like that to Rhette "Maybe I was a little bit harsh" Cera mutters to herself and thought when she get the chance she'd say sorry for acting a bit rude, last time he did learn his lesson and Cera thought she had to do it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rhette, I too want the best for Ali... and let's face it... this world is a dangerous place. If anything ever happened to me, Ali would be alone. I don't want that... so If anything happens to me, Ali's yours."This offer caused Rhette's mouth to fall open. , wide open. "But shee'd have to agree to that idea, and in order for her to agree... she has to trust you and consider you a best friend. "He paused. "You  dohave things going for you Rhette, you simply need confidence in yourself.Making stuff up may get you temporary friends, but only by telling the truth can you gain real friends, friends that will be there no matter what. Now...you say you'll do anything to regain my trust and Ali's trust... I believe you...now the first step towards regaining my trust is.. beating the girls at Hide and Seek. For now, Shorty's a girl.' Littlefoot laughed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,May 13 2007 on  12:06 PM
Rhette, I too want the best for Ali... and let's face it... this world is a dangerous place. If anything ever happened to me, Ali would be alone. I don't want that... so If anything happens to me, Ali's yours."This offer caused Rhette's mouth to fall open. , wide open. "But shee'd have to agree to that idea, and in order for her to agree... she has to trust you and consider you a best friend. "He paused. "You  dohave things going for you Rhette, you simply need confidence in yourself.Making stuff up may get you temporary friends, but only by telling the truth can you gain real friends, friends that will be there no matter what. Now...you say you'll do anything to regain my trust and Ali's trust... I believe you...now the first step towards regaining my trust is.. beating the girls at Hide and Seek. For now, Shorty's a girl.' Littlefoot laughed.
"But how does one get confidence Littlefoot? You must have some ideas on how to boost my confidence once that happens I think I could be more truthful about things. And thanks Littlefoot it really means a lot to me that you'd help me. I can see why everybody likes you so much you are a loyal friend. And basically the only one who hasn't turned their back on me yet. And don't worry Littlefoot you can count on me beating the girls that's one thing I swear on my life" Rhett said holding up his right paw in truthfulness.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"how do you gain confidence? you try something...the first time you do it, you won't do so great, but as you keeping doing it, you'll get better and better, and your confidence in doing it will increase, because you've done it before and know how to do it.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera waits till they done so she could say sorry to Rhette but now wondering how she'd do it not making herself look a bit weak in front of everyone or that bit softer.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Come on Cera!' Ali called out. "You can apologize to Rhette after we beat them!" A smirk had appeared on Ali's face, and was growing by the second. "Come on Littlefoot1 Come on Rhette! finish up over ther, so we can start the game!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Okay Littlefoot I am new with this whole being confident and being truthful thing. But if that's the way I gain all your trust then I will try harder at this then I have ever tried at anything else before. But now it's time for us boys to beat the girls. I'll race you back to the others" Rhett said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You're on' Littlefoot laughed and the race was on. Rhette and Littlefoot matched each other stride for stride as they approached the girls, then Littlefoot pulled slightly ahead with a burst of speed. He held that lead all the way to the end, and reached the girls a step ahead of Rhette. "Good race"He said, breathing hard. "You're fast Rhette.
_
 Nice running guys" ali said. "Now go over with Petrie chomper and Spike. We're just about ready to start."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Rhette was still trying to catch his breath. "Thanks Littlefoot you're pretty fast yourself"Rhett said with a small smile to Littlefoot. Rhett walked over to the other boys.

Shorty yawned more like he was mocking how long Rhett and Littlefoot were. "About time you guys started now let's start the game before tomorrow." Shorty said with a little laugh.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Very funny shorty" Littlefoot replied,. before Ali spoke up.
-
'alright guys, the girls will be the "seekers" for the first round. The match will be best of 3. You guys will get 60 seconds to hide, once time is up we will begin looking for you. we will have 10 minutes to find all of you, if we can't, you guys win the round. Each Girl" Ali and others began to snicker at Shorty being called a girl" will search for one member of the boys team, once they find that member, both of them will return here and wait for the rest of us."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,May 15 2007 on  01:51 PM
"Very funny shorty" Littlefoot replied,. before Ali spoke up.
-
'alright guys, the girls will be the "seekers" for the first round. The match will be best of 3. You guys will get 60 seconds to hide, once time is up we will begin looking for you. we will have 10 minutes to find all of you, if we can't, you guys win the round. Each Girl" Ali and others began to snicker at Shorty being called a girl" will search for one member of the boys team, once they find that member, both of them will return here and wait for the rest of us."
"Okay that's a great idea." Rhett said.

"You girls better not get used to calling me a "Girl" cause this is the only instance where you can call me a girl and I wouldn't get mad."Shorty said.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Then lets get started already" Cera spoke out with a stomp with one foot getting a bit impatient.