The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sue

Guest · 18 · 3622

Bruton the Iguanodon

Sue from movie 10...it's too bad there's almost no topics on her, so I thought I'd start one! Anyways she was really sweet and nice to Littlefoot and saved his life from the belly dragger. I really like her voice. She's a beautiful pink color,too. I'm glad she found someone taller then her in the end. It's just devestating to me that she's never appeared in any other movies or in the TV series, because I'd really like to see more of her! There's even a Michael Tavera piece for the film's soundtrack, titled, "Sue A". Anyways, discuss away!

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
I loved Sue, too. Bernadette Peters lent the perfect voice. My only rant about LBT 10 is Sue had no song, which didn't make sense to me since she's voiced by a Broadway star. :huh: Otherwise she's so entertaining and I love her scenes with Littlefoot.

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
She was a great character.  The voice person did a great job of her I think.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
yeah! She's a very nice, interesting and caring character :yes

She'd be a good mother, I hope she got kids with her mate :goodluck

I'm also very upset she had only one appeariance in LBT 10... She could've been like a mother for Littlefoot and her mate... uhm... dunno... he might be... no clue... just a supporter  :lol  :lol

She has a really interesting role in one of my fics ;) Won't say more  :smile
Inactive, probably forever.

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
That's another thing. I wished the interaction between Sue and her ultrasaurus boyfriend had been expanded. When I heard that deep baritone, "No, problem, little lady," I kept wishing for more scenes with this guy -- talking! ;)  
Not only did the LBT 10 writers rob us of Sue singing but we never learned her beau's name.  :huh:

OllyDirectioner

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I loved Sue. She was sweet. And yeah, I think  she should have sung a song because she is a very-well known broadway actress.

Bruton the Iguanodon

I'm glad to see my topic is still going. I really love Sue and remember thinking that she'd be "The Old One" I'd read about in an LBT fanfic when I saw LBT 10 for the first time. I'd all but forgotten the actual old one of LBT 4, who, by the way, should not even be associated with Sue because Sue is just wonderful and the Old One is a douchebag. I can't believe they brought the old one back but never Sue. :cry

Bruton the Iguanodon

If there was one female longneck I'd like to be Littlefoot's stepmom, it would be Sue. :angel

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
She seemed to be for part of the 10th movie.  It would have been nice to have her appear in the alter movies and or the tv series.

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'd like sue for her size
As a female supersaurus she stood 54ft tall and 108 ft long.
She is probably the second biggest character in lbt other than her boyfriend being the biggest.
I also wonder about her age. Berdenate Peters was 55 when she voiced her in 2003 and I believe sue us 25 years old. The lbt characters might be given human ages than dinosaur ages. I also wonder what happen to her after the end of the 10th movie. she is last seen talking to grandpa and grandma longneck with her boyfriend. She then leaves the crater while walking with her boyfriend and saying "bye-bye".
To me I think she and her boyfriend got married and they now have longneck kids who will grow into super longnecks like them.
If someone is making a season 2 tv series let there be an episode where sue and boyfriend come to the great valley with their kids.

Update:let there be a story about Sue. From when she was a small kid to a giant size adult longneck.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah it's sad sue never appeared in any other movie after the tenth. I liked the character a lot She was nice kinda and sweet.

DaveTheAnalyzer

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://davetheanalyzer.dreamwidth.org
Yeah, I liked Sue, she was sweet and nice. She doesn’t seem to mind helping others much but she does seem to have a bit of a size complex. Maybe stigma against tall women in the human world exists in the dinosaur world and it affects her. I also think that being the big Supersaurus she is, others often come to rely on her and she feels she has to be strong all the time for them. It seems like she wishes she be vulnerable and rely on the help of someone else for once.

It appears she had got that with her new boyfriend. I surmise she spent much of her time during the movie getting to know him as a person and staring googily into his eyes. By the end, it seems they’re hitched. It’s cute. I kind of headcanon his name is Stu and their children’s names (Through either procreation or adoption, since who knows if the dude’s nonexistent species is compatible with Supersauruses enough to make eggs) is Mary, Gary, and Marty. Can you guess why I chose those names? ;)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I liked how she found someone and let's hope she and him lived very good and healthy lives after everything was done.

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Sue was nice in 10. I think that someday there would be something about her. Maybe a story about her young life to adulthood. In land before Time, She is a super longneck(A longneck that is bigger than a normal longneck). just think she might've stood 8ft as a kid and now 54ft as an adult. I believe she was a kid during littlefoot's birth and 12 years later she grew into a giant adult. i think Sue is 25.

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Would anyone think that Sue was a kid longneck during littlefoot's birth?
If she was then she was already grew into a giant adult size longneck during the first movie. I believe she was just wandering around for a taller longneck than her until she was seen in #10. Still I like her because of her gigantic supersaurus longneck size. Stands 54 foot and is 108 foot long. Also has a neck that is about 45 foot long. Most longnecks have shown to be about 30-40 foot long. Littlefoot's neck is 3 foot now, but will be 35 foot long as he ages. Sue I wish she had been in a tv episode. Oh well someday...

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah she was I would of liked of to seen her in more movies. They need to if they do someday make a new movie to include more of the sequel characters.

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Lets hope they do
Maybe they will, maybe they won't