The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Who do you think is more sinister?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Both aren't stated as Sharpteeth (Sierra could be a leaf eater.)  Both are psychopaths and both appear to want to whack the Gang of Five for non-dietary reasons.  

Sierra seems to hate the world.

Ozzy also seems that way and is cruel to the Gang of Five, and, most telling, very cruel to his own brother Strut.

I admit, it's hard  to pick between the two who is eviller.  I used to think it went to Sierra, no contest, but now I am unsure.

Ozzy is the clear winner at name calling.    :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol

Oops, wrong category to place this.  Should have checked the titles.   :bang

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Oops, wrong category to place this. Should have checked the titles.
Moved this thread to the proper section.

fanciful_flyer

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://https://reia73.wordpress.com/
Yeah, the award for name-calling would definitely go to Ozzy.
But I think Sierra is easily the more sinister of the two. Ozzy seemed angry and aggressive toward the Gang, but Sierra was borderline psychotic.  :blink: He pulled his arm back as if he were going to hit Ducky for saying that he didn't land very well.
Ozzy, although he was mean, for some reason struck me as having way less hatred. He came off more as a grumpy struthie who was tired of his meals constantly being ruined by the Gang.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Ozzy is just a traditional Egg Stealer who was getting REALLY ANNOYED with the same kids interfering with his plans. Sierra, on the other hand, was a full-blown psychopath. There's no other reason why he would suggest feeding hatchlings to Sharpteeth out of the blue and frightening Pterano.

Ruby2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dr. Rex,Aug 7 2015 on  08:04 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Ozzy is just a traditional Egg Stealer who was getting REALLY ANNOYED with the same kids interfering with his plans. Sierra, on the other hand, was a full-blown psychopath. There's no other reason why he would suggest feeding hatchlings to Sharpteeth out of the blue and frightening Pterano.
I'd have almost said that aobut Ozzy, but how he treats Strut says otherwise.  

Plus, Ozzy hoped the kids had been eaten by the Chomper shadow.  He's no better than Sierra in that regard.  

Plus, he wanted to give them lava baths and throw Littlefoot off the Great Wall.  

Also, Ozzy is a control freak.  He always likes things his way.  Even wehn Strut is hungry and is even begging to lick a leaf, Ozzy says no and keeps taking it from him.  

Plus, if you recall, Ozzy said Strut needed to eat eggs, yet, when it looked like he'd won, HE, not Strut, was about to eat it.  

Also, recall that all Ozzy was after was a stupid egg but what Sierra was after was, as far as he knew, a stone that could let him take over the Great Valley.  Hence that might give cause for his more extreme behavior by comparison to Ozzy.

Ozzy's insults were at HIS OWN BROTHER.  Would Sierra sink that low?

Also, Ozzy's effects on Strut are also telling.  At the beginning of 2, Strut would be content just to have green and was talking Ozzy out of his obsession with eggs and later tried to talk Strut out of harming the kids.

However, as the film progresses, later Strut is seen laughing kinda freakishly as Ozzy and he advance toward the kids.  Later, HE is the one who suggests MURDERING Littlefoot.  And, right before the end, Sturt is about, HIMSELF, to MURDER Chomper.  

It's not like Sierra has such a melovant auro that he was able to get his own partner, Rinkus, to go from being kind and subservient to murderous.  

While Rinkus faked being such, he was truly a stinker all along.  Strut, on the other hand, could well have been accepted into the Great Valley as a Friendly Egg Stealer had his brother not been around.  By the end, Sturt is getting closer to Ozzy's level of nastiness.

As for Sierra, he was power hungry.  He wanted that Stone.  Also, for all he knew, the kids might be leading the grownups to follow them, hence foiling his scheme, and, seeing the kids, wants to get rid of them for daring to mess with him.  

As for him wanting to kill Ducky so bad, she had overheard his plans and he might have believed that dead Duckys tell no tales.  True, he's got less self-restraint than Rinkus.

As for how Sierra actually plans to feed the kids to the Sharpteeth, he might have just been talking out of his butt.  He could only throw Ducky to a Sharptooth.  Petrie can fly and the others would be kinda heavy for him to grab and fly off with, especially if they struggled.  

Plus, Sharpteeth have the habit of going after ANY edible food source, which would INCLUDE Sierra!!!!

Not that I'm suggesting that Sierra isn't a psychopath, he clearly is.