The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favorite Meat Eater

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Note: Ruby is an omnivore and has been shown to eat shells (clams), hence her inclusion.

Note: Guido appears to be an insectivore, hence his inclusion.

Note: We don't know if Rinkus and Sierra are meat eaters or not.  They might not be so they are not included here.  (Personally, I view them as evil leaf eaters, something LBT seems to be in short supply of.)  

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I voted for THE Sharptooth not because he's the favourite character out of the options you listed (that would be Ruby) but because he was just the coolest and most intimidating Sharptooth of them all.

Note: Guido appears to be an insectivore, hence his inclusion.
Yeah, I'm not sure about this but I believe his species was fully capable of eating meat. I'm not very well informed about paleontology so I might be mistaken...

Note: We don't know if Rinkus and Sierra are meat eaters or not. They might not be so they are not included here. (Personally, I view them as evil leaf eaters, something LBT seems to be in short supply of.)
I still believe they are fisheaters (and probably carrion too) but of course there's no evidence for this.
Inactive, probably forever.

fanciful_flyer

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://https://reia73.wordpress.com/
Chomper and Thud...although I voted for Thud.  :blink:
Maybe after reading about him and having seen him in the series, he's grown on me (Thud, I mean.)

P.S. I, too, support the idea of Rinkus and Sierra being fisheaters. Their teeth and beaks were made for it, buuuut, again it's one of those things we fans will have to speculate on. You could argue that Petrie's beak is also suited for catching fish, yet he's clearly a leaf-eater. He doesn't have teeth jutting out of his mouth (we see his teeth sometimes, but they're not sharp.) Still, Rinkus and Sierra have the teeth and all... XD I just choose to think of them as eating fish.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Normally, I would say Chomper, but I decided to go off the standard of awesomeness and vote for the original Sharptooth. Man, nothing could bring that guy down (except for a rock and a fall off a cliff, of course)!

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Wanted to vote for Chomper, but since he's already in the lead and nobody picked Ruby so far... And yeah, I always thought it was strange that everyone in the valley was worried about a small sharptooth being present, but never so much as raised an eyebrow on a little egg stealer (she's an OVIraptor. Basically an "egg snatcher"). :huh:

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
The original Sharptooth from the first LBT was nothing short of awesome and terrifying. He
seemed so determined to get to the gang in spite of obstacles and difficulties in his way.