The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

L.O.V.E........love

chomperhugger

• Ruby
    • View Profile
in lbt, there is friendship,   how about love?
 the characters that would make good couples:

littlefoot = ali
grandpa longneck = grandma longneck
tria = mr. threehorn
dok = dara

lets see wat u think.

yours truly,

chomperhugger. :DD

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Please look for the topic before making a new one.  We have already discussed couples many times.  We don't need yet another one of the same topics. -_-

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
your on the wrong page, this must be in:

general land before time

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Yes.  All of the topics this member has posted have so far been in the wrong category.  Please take care when it comes to making new topics including making sure that they're unique, specific, and in the right category.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess an admin will either move it, merge the 2 threads or do something else appropriate.  

Those are some nice couples mentioned above.  There are not many seen.   We've also, in lbt 10, briefly saw the couple of Bron & Littlefoot's mother, though they got her color wrong, unless Bron either could not remember her color.  I'd guess the animators & director were to lazy to put in the dvd of the first movie to see what color Littlefoot's mother is.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Topic shifted to a more suited area!

Littlefoot1616 B)

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Aug 11 2008 on  10:57 AM
We've also, in lbt 10, briefly saw the couple of Bron & Littlefoot's mother, though they got her color wrong, unless Bron either could not remember her color.
That may be "justified" by the fact Bron may not have been able to remember everything about her.

Dil and Icthy are the perfect example of a bad couple.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Littlefoot and Ali would make an excellent pairing when they grow up for a number of reasons. First, the two of them seem to fit well, as they compliment each other. Littlefoot seems to be a natural leader, strong (he passed a test of that sort) and confident, while Ali is kind and sensitive. Second, Littlefoot may very well be leader of a herd one day (when Bron dies), and his marriage to Ali could be useful in uniting the two herds, thus making Littlefoot the leader of a very big sauropod herd, possibly the largest ever... One can see Littlefoot being a very protective husband and father due to the fact that he has seen firsthand what happens when a female with a child is left to fight predators by herself; she is too weak to defend herself against them and she dies. Littlefoot would NEVER intentionally leave Ali to be exposed to predator attack, I am sure.

EDIT: As for Bron, well... it is believed that he has NOT found a new wife since Littlefoot's mother died... if he did, it would be like Tria and Tops all over again, and mixing that same plot line again would do little for the series... another thought is the possibility that Bron, as alpha male of his herd, would conceivably find an alpha female and produce an heir... since Littlefoot is not actually part of Bron's herd, there is a chance that Bron might name an heir from one of the herd's members, or else have to produce one if Littlefoot does not one day become leader of the herd...

A second, unlikely, unusual possibility (but quite possibly accurate in nature) is that Bron, as leader and alpha male of his herd might be the only one allowed to mate with the females of his herd, or at least have the "first pick." Of course, this is highly unlikely to be shown in a children's show...

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
There is one problem about Littlefoot becoming a leader of a herd. He doesn't want to leave the Great Valley (and who can blame him?). Would he (who has been settled for most of his live be a great leader to a herd of nomads? And if those nomads would agree to settle down in the Great Valley because their new leader doesn't want to lead them anywhere else, would they still need a leader in the traditional sense of the term? Does Littlefoot (in spite of meeting the requirements) want to be a leader? And are those who don't want to be leaders the best leaders you can get?
I'm afraid these questions would send the thread too far off topic, but they are questions which might make for an interesting thread elsewhere.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, that seems to make sense... it would be the best, safest, healthiest thing for Littlefoot and Ali to live, mate, and raise their children in the relative safety of the great valley. I can see littlefoot as a civic leader in a fixed, multi-species valley population rather than a herd leader of a single-species population.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot may travel with Bron's herd when he's older, but when it comes to choosing a mate and raising kids he'd return to the Great Vallley and likely become one of the leader types like his Grandfather is.  That is if he did leave the Great Valley.  Likely if he did it may be just for a once or twice thing so he can be with his dad for a while, get to know him better, but he's return to the Great Valley and likely remain there after just leaving once or maybe a few times.  Ali may become his mate, or maybe a female longneck in Bron's herd may, who is to say.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Dude, you forgot Petrie+Ducky, the one relationship I'd actually like to see come to fruition. That'd actually be a relationship which'd break some cinema standards.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, though I would guess if that they would remain very close friends and perhaps find mates of their own species, though would remain closer friends then they are with Littlefoot or Cera, as Littlefoot & Cera are a bit closer with each other then they are with Petrie or Ducky.

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Makes you wish there was an episode when they all grew up like the rugrats. It would be nice to have another fanfiction based on how they would look and act like adults. Littlefoot might have been leader of a herd but what about chomper?He would too big and dangerous to remain in the valley. He could protect it and the flatteeth in the valley? Or, become a great terror of the mysterious beyond.Maybe they could make deals with each other never to forget each other.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
One idea I had about Chomper for a possible gang as adult rp that no one was interested in when I posted it long ago and abandoned was either he patrols outside the Great Valley to keep the mean sharpteeth farther away from the main entrances, or maybe he'd join Bron's herd with Littlefoot, since he could help protect that herd and moving around like they do (I assume they are far walkers) he could more easily find food, or fish if he lived near a large enough body of water.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I just had an odd thought... I don't know why, but I had a bit of an odd dream in which Tria was lying on her back... Later, I thought that her lying on her back could be used to tell Tops that she was pregnant with Tricia's egg. My idea was that when she realized that she was pregnant with the egg, she would be very happy, find Tops, tell him that she was happy and that something wonderful had happened, and when he asked what, she said she would show him. Tria would then proceed to lie down and stretch out on the sunny grass and ask Tops to look at her soft, white underbelly. When Tops said that she had a beautiful belly (not realizing the truth quite yet), she would ask him to look a bit lower... and he would see a bulge where the egg was.

Alternatively, if this were to be a slightly funny scene, Tops would be told to look at Tria's belly, and Tops, not knowing what Tria wanted him to find, would comment on her belly and how nice it looked and go on for some time, leading Tria to use one of her hind feet to grab one of his horns (using her toes) and direct his head down towards where the egg would be.

Something like this:

Tria: (Looks very happy) Topsy...

Tops: (Eating some leaves) Tria?  (walks over to her)

Tria: (Standing on soft grass in the bright sun)... Hello, Topsy. Something wonderful has happened!

Tops: (Does not suspect that she is pregnant) Really? What is it?

Tria: Let me show you (laughs, then walks over to a part of the grass, lies down on her back, stretches out, and shows Tops her soft, white underbelly), come, look here.

Tops: Look at what, your belly? It's a very beautiful belly. It's so white, and soft and-

Tria: Look a bit lower.

Tops: Lower? (still sees her stomach) Oh yes, that part of your belly is just as beautiful as the upper part and-

Tria: (grabs one of his horns with her toes and pulls his head a bit lower)

Tops: Hey! What was that f- oh... your feet! You want me to look at your feet, and what wonderful feet they are, why, you have the best feet in the entire valley with three beautiful toes and you-

Tria: Look down.

Tops: Oh, your- (notices the bulge created by an egg) ... you have... an egg... in you

Tria (we can see her from above, lying on her stomach, we can see her white belly and the white soles of her feet, her toes having let go of Tops' horn) Uh, huh...

Tops: This is, this is...

Tria: We going to have a hatchling!

Tops: (No words, just a rare smile from this character.)

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Remind this" What does that mean? "Remember this?"

Anyway, another funny scene would be if Tria wanted to eat unusual foods during her "eggnancy" ...

Tops: You just rest there, Tria. I'll get you whatever food it is that you want...

Tria: Well, okay. I'd like some grass from beyond the sinking sand, some greens from beneath the water, and a treestar from the very highest tree in the valley...

Tops: Why does it matter that the treestar come from the tallest tree?

Tria: I don't know... It makes no difference to me... I think the egg wants it?

Tops: How does the egg know about treestars?

Tria: Beats me...

OR if the situation were changed from the first time...

Tria: (she sounds like she is in pain) Topsy...

Tops: (thinking it's about the egg) What is it?

Tria: (Lies down and stretches out) (moans)

Tops: Oh, the egg. (Concerned) Is it alright?

Tria: This isn't about the -

Tops: Are you okay?!

Tria: Not exactly. Let me tell you what-

Tops: Something's wrong. Oh no, the worst has happened!  

Tria: Topsy...

Tops: I should have been there to protect you! How could this have happened! I didn't-

Tria: Topsy!

Tops: ... What?

Tria: Let me explain... I was walking back from the mud pools...

Tops: (nervous), Yes...

Tria: When I came across some thorns and...

Tops (more nervous), Yes, yes...

Tria: And I...

Tops: (Looks like he is on the verge of panic, as he is expecting to hear of the loss of the egg)

Tria: (Shows her foot to Tops, we see a thorn is stuck just beneath her left toe) Stepped on one of the thorns. It really hurts. Could you pull it out for me?

Tops: ("faints" with relief)

Tria: Topsy?

(later, he gets up, pulls the thorn out of her foot, and lets her rest, leading to the first scene.)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com