The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pokemon X & Y

Mumbling · 84 · 11501

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Yeah seen plenty of those. What's that balloon looking pokemon one called? In Y, the entry talks about whisking children away that hang onto its legs... never to return... Da hell?!

And Spoink! (Effectively a pig's head and torso on a coiled spring). I feel sorry for this poor guy. In Y, it's entry is "It bounces constantly to keep its heart beating". So.... if you make it faint... and it falls over... you... kill it?! Uff... kinda dark. :(

Man... Pokemon gettin' all serious all of a sudden  :p  :DD

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^That would be Drifloon or Drifblim

Pokebank just got out in Europe! Should be in USA soon! :D

Finally a way to transfer pokes from black/white (2) to gen 6. Also, free Celebi. Make sure to pick up before March 14!

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Pokemon Bank is finally out in the US!  :smile

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Pokémon Y was more than seven years after buying any previous classical pokemon game. During that pause, I bought just Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon.
I Liked Pokemon Y, because the difference between pokemon Emerald was huge, graphics way better, and I simply like Pokémon. But the game was not very challenging. I do not remember, that I lost any battle, which makes it my only Pokemon game with this result. I liked also the Pokémon Amie.