The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

About the latest version of the game

action9000 · 945 · 75298

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Okay, this *appears* to fix the water bugs but I would like to pass the official Flathead inspection, if you don't mind, flathead. dino_tongue.gif
Haha, sweet...im an inspector...Anyways, i've spent about a half hour trying to get the bug to work. I spent most of the time with the swimmer as i found it easiest before (i did try all dino types as well). I can happily say that i wasn't able to do the bug once :DD . Heres to hoping that the problem is finally fixed.

Anyways, now to some issues that i found. I don't know if you are aware of this, but if you hold the shift button, you can sprint "forever".
Known bug. smile.gif Forgot to fix. dino_tongue.gif
Actually I'm just thinking..is this a bad thing? If you're running for your life, you don't wanna have to be watching your sprint timer as well to make sure you turn it back on at just the right moment. Being able to just hold it down might be a good thing, actually....We'll see how it goes! dino_tongue.gif
yea, i would prefer that i think. How should it work though? Should your stamina decrease exponentially to prevent people from running for long periods at a time? Also, i don't know if this was mentioned, but should the fast runner have an increased sprinting speed (or duration)?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Apr 9 2009 on  09:23 PM
What about falling through the ground in tight canyons?
Aye, right you are!
That is fixed, too....unless you found a way to do it in v0.20. :p
I did everything I could think of to fix that and as far as I know, I fixed it for v0.20.
Yes. I found the way. That was exactly the reason why I asked you about it in last post. :p
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Guido

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LBT.de.nr
Hi Aktion 9000 , good works of the Game ^^. Intressante Screenshots good ^^. Tis Game wird, Good fore all LBT Fans  :lol

Guido

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LBT.de.nr
Hi Help :!  a haf the Game Downgelodet. Startet nicht ?. Oder ist nicht vertig das Spiel (Game) ? Help Plys :rolleyes

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Guido,Apr 10 2009 on  05:14 PM
Hi Help :!  a haf the Game Downgelodet. Startet nicht ?. Oder ist nicht vertig das Spiel (Game) ? Help Plys :rolleyes
You have to download the game from page 20. The other two versions (0.201 and 0.202) do not work on their own. ;)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yes. I found the way. That was exactly the reason why I asked you about it in last post. 
How did you manage to fall through the ground?  What character did you use?  Would you mind explaining a bit how you found this bug? :)

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I used a flyer, as he is the only character that can get to this places. When I was in those tight canyons (on south or north), I just strafed in the more curved locations and that's it. After a few seconds (maximum) of that moving you can get through the ground.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You're welcome. ;)

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
~Great work Tim!
I can see that the game had many breaktroughs, great job.

Sorry to bother you about this:

As normal, when you are near a NPC, and you put the arrow on it, the exclamation dot will appear, but if you press M to put the map, the exclamation dot will continue there even with the map.
I've played games where this is normal, and others where it ins't, for me, I dont really mind if its there or not, I was just wondering.

Lol this was something I did for fun

Im at the edge of the world! xD
And btw, there in that distant place, far far far away, you can enter trough the left mountain and go under the map.

But great work on the game Tim, its getting really good.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wow I love that later picture, as if Cera sees a ghost ship haha :D

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
That's no bug Vaan, that's Tim's Headquarters!  :lol

I say, this new version is amazing! Brutal good work, to all of you! :yes
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
I sure missed a lot. Could someone reupload version 0.20? The original link has expired! :(

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
a suggestion try to upload your files w/o expired im summing a 4sheard or megaupload to upload you files no expired period  :DD

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Thanks, action9000.
I'll look deeply into this version of the game a bit later. I'm short on time right now.  Nice models, BTW. :)

• Spike
    • View Profile
for some reason when i press host game the program crashes

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
it might have a problem in your download of the game or on your computer software or hardware  i think :DD

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
for some reason when i press host game the program crashes
Do you know what kind of computer you're running?
(Speed of processer, amount of RAM, type of video card, etc.)
Also, what firewall are you using?