The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

About the latest version of the game

action9000 · 945 · 75360

• Spike
    • View Profile
here are my computer specs as they are shown on my computer

windows Vista Home Basics SP1

Dell Insperon 530S

32 bit OS

100gb ram

as for graphics card and firewall i will have to look into it a little closer as i have no idea

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
100 GB of RAM?!?!?!?  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:
I'm not sure thats even physically possible, you mean 100 GB of harddrive space right?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I wonder if they meant 1.00 GB RAM, which is another way of saying 1 GB RAM. There's no such thing as 100 GB of RAM for a computer, far as I know. The highest I've seen mentioned for a computer is 8 GB of RAM.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Dell Insperon 530S

Oooh.  One of my favorite computer models.  If anyone wants to buy a new computer with insane expandability, the Dell Inspiron 530 and 530s (the 530s is smaller) is the way too go.  Baseline comes with 1gb of DDR2 533mhz ram, an Intel Celeron processor, and a 250gb SATA2 hard disk.  You can expand it to 8gb of DDR2 1066mhz ram, an Intel Core2Quad 2.8ghz processor, and up to a 2tb SATA2 hard disk.  Getting it up to 8gb takes a little bit of tweaking in the BIOS (it's only approved to run 4gb, but you can get 8gb into it), but after that it runs like a charm.  I have several Dell Inspiron 530's with 500gb SATA2 hard disks, Intel Dual Core 2.19ghz processors, and 3gb DDR2 800mhz ram.  They're great.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.  I'm not really a participant in this game.  I just like checking out all the topics and thought I'd say something about this particular computer model.

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
be sure your WIN vista has a update version or your video card driver is update i try to run in TLBT RPG in 32MB Video card in my old P3 computer w/ 800Mhz processing power and it works   :DD

• Spike
    • View Profile
DarkHououmon was correct on that one, I ment 1.00 GB RAM

and i guess after looking at my settings i dont have my firewall turned on

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey, just for troubleshooting purposes...
Try running this version.  This is somewhere between v0.19 and v0.20.
Let me know if it works any better, 812558. :)

http://www.2shared.com/file/5569943/29e194...19whatever.html

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey all!
Just wanted to announce that I'll be working on the game some more starting pretty soon. I just took a bit of a detour to work on another project for the last while.

Updates should be coming along hopefully fairly soon. ;)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Goodwork.  Don't work to hard or to long.  Or you may burn out or get to stressed out.

Guido

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LBT.de.nr
Hi Frends ^^ long is her. Giv the new upde son tis LBT Game ? wat gibt es nws ¸ber LBT ? sorry ne so good Englisch a Germen :lol all gru? an all LBT Fans :DD

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No updates now.
I only work on the game when I feel in the mood for it and I have had a lot of things on my mind lately.  Sorry!

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Being gone for four months, I haven't seen this RPG since Neil Cubestrong was still roaming an empty valley, so now I'm amazed at the progress that's been made! I played as Cera, Ducky, and Petrie, two of which looked great, and Mr. Threehorn looks amazing too.

One problem I was having is mainly that I couldn't get the NPCs to talk to me.I played as Cera mainly to ensure I was talking to the right person, but I still couldn't get a pep out of Mr. Threehorn. Is that supposed to happen?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not sure.   I just tried playing the game as a threehorn and couldn't get a peep out of him.  Think I may try another type and see.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
One problem I was having is mainly that I couldn't get the NPCs to talk to me.I played as Cera mainly to ensure I was talking to the right person, but I still couldn't get a pep out of Mr. Threehorn. Is that supposed to happen?
were you using right-click to talk to the NPCs? I just tried it out now and it worked for me.