The Land Before Time > General Land Before Time

Animation Errors

(1/29) > >>

LittleDas75:
What are some of the most outrageous animation errors that you have spotted in the LBT franchise?

Dr. Rex:
I remember one scene in LBT 10. Grandpa was looking down the mountain at the three Sharpteeth as they were attacking the gang, but the Sharpteeth's colors were switched around. It was odd.

LittleDas75:

--- Quote from: Dr. Rex on March 14, 2021, 07:57:24 PM ---I remember one scene in LBT 10. Grandpa was looking down the mountain at the three Sharpteeth as they were attacking the gang, but the Sharpteeth's colors were switched around. It was odd.

--- End quote ---
I noticed that one since I was a kid.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato):
Not sure if this counts as "animation", but my favorite error of all time will forever be Icky's binoculars
Icky's binoculars.

Yeah, look at the original cover of LBT 4. Icky's holding a modern-day pair of binocs. That's canon, and I don't mean the brand.

LittleDas75:

--- Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on March 16, 2021, 04:22:46 PM
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on March 16, 2021, 04:22:46 PM ---Not sure if this counts as "animation", but my favorite error of all time will forever be Icky's binoculars
Icky's binoculars.

Yeah, look at the original cover of LBT 4. Icky's holding a modern-day pair of binocs. That's canon, and I don't mean the brand.

--- End quote ---
Yeah I guess it counts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version